Project acronym: F.O.R.
Duration of the Erasmus+ KA 229 project: 01.09.2018 - 31.08.2020.
Coordinating country: Sweden
Partner schools: Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Poland & Turkey
Welcome to our project website.
We're very happy to have you here and we want to make your visit enjoyable, so please read the instructions below.
To see where the partner schools are situated, just click on the name of the country in the "Partners" bookmark.
If you are interested in our project activities click on the bookmarks and check what we do.
To know what is our project about please read the text below.
Thank you for your attention.
Have fun and please visit our website again :)
What is the project about?
In this Erasmus+ project entitled "Finding our roots" we would like to:
- raise awareness of the common history and values;
- recognize the different beliefs and customs belonging to our origins with mutual understanding;
- realize the importance of the cultural heritage with the partners in the project and understand that the value of heritage comes from its inheritors - from the living;
- enhance awareness among European citizens and especially among the youth on the importance of using intercultural dialogue;
- make History lessons more interesting for the students by exchanging experiences with each other;
- reinforce a sense of community by practising cultural traditions which are important to pass on shared values from one generation to another;
- train individuals, integrated to the cultural identity of our age approching with respect and understanding to different cultures;
- promote foreign language learning and sharing through the use of ICT.
We've planned the activities related to our objectives such as:
- presenting the schools including their own history, customs and traditions;
- preparing questionnaires on the project among children, teachers and parents at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the project;
- organizing "Internatinal Days" activities after the mobilities;
- arranging "Parents-Children Day" activities to perform old traditions by students with the help of their parents;
- applying different integrated curriculum activities in history classes;
- organizing workshops on cuisine, traditional dances, customs, etc;
- doing videoconferences.