Owner Surrender Protocol
- Verify/perform and document a positive parvo test.
- Receptionist have owner sign the Owner Surrender Form.
- Receptionist fills out the Parvo Intake Form (See Intake Protocol) - yellow carbon copy page stays with the puppy records (goes into ICU).
- Names are changed at intake, make sure it is on all paperwork. Name should not change again for documentation purposes.
- Owners cannot adopt the puppy back once it leaves the ICU.
- Do not give out any information about how an animal is doing while it is in the ICU.