Already Rock’n Google Forms? Now Master the Form Response Sheet!
CUE Rockstar Roseville - March, 2016
Add-ons and sheet formulas take the Form Response Sheet to the next level! Automated email responses, mail merges & auto-populating data tables that sort responses, count unique responses, and more...Click Here to view on Sched.
- Freeze rows and columns
- Wrap Text
- Hide Columns, Hide Tabs
- Color Code Rows & Columns
- Rearrange Columns
- Merge Data: =A1&": "&A2
- Manually Drop Down a Formula
2) Building a Data Table
Once your form is collecting data, view ask the sheet to auto-tabulate how many times certain answers appear in the sheet.
Create data tables that auto-populate using formulas such as =COUNTIF
=COUNTIF(Select a column to search, what am I searching for)
- Once you start the formula, and open the parenthesis, you can then just click on the column and/or cell to fill in the formula.
3) Auto-Generating Emails with Form Mule
- Auto-generate feedback - FormMule Add-on
Sometimes you need a formula to copy down every time a participant submits a form. The Copy-Down Add-on is easy to use and very helpful.