4.3 HGA Complaint Official
HGA Local Rule 4.3 - HGA Complaint Official
The HGA Complaint Official has absolutely no power handle complains accept in the case of a completed request. Absolutely no exceptions. The complete request process is below:
- The complainer must write a 10 page or more written complaint in perfect HGA Pig Latin and submit it to the HGA Complaint Official prior to visiting with the HGA Complaint Official
- The complainer must complain to the The HGA Complaint Official with vigor standing on their head for at least 1min 54sec.
- The HGA Complaint Official will put the complaint request on hold indefinitely.
- The complainer must file originals of the complainers birth certificate, social security card, a valid bank account number and password with money available, tax return
- The HGA Complaint Official will drop the complaint and file it appropriately (file 13).
- At no time is the complainer allowed to complain to anyone other than the HGA Complaint Official following at 10 page written notice or the complaint will be dropped immediately, especially to the HGA Founder or Tournament Director.