Helpful tips for each page of your website:
- Do you have a hook?
- Do you have a picture or a video?
- Do you have the purpose/thesis for the site?
- Do you provide the necessary basic information to understand this site?
Define the Problem:
- Do you define the key words?
- Is it clear what the problem is?
Explain the Situation:
- Do you explain what school we are trying to fix this problem?
- Do you explain what Project Citizen is?
- Do you provide how students feel about the problem at Elm Place? (Think edmodo poll)
- Did you include the following people with their names, a picture, and a description of their roles?
- Dr. Hill (Guest speaker)
- Mr. Hull
- Mr. Schroeder (Principal in charge of policies at Elm Place)
- Ms. Kadlec (Asst. Principal in charge of discipline at Elm Place)
- Superintendent David Behlow (In charge of polices for NSSD112)
- Elm Place Students
- Elm Place teachers
Links to Resources:
- Did you provide the title to each link?
- Did you provide a description of each link?
- Did you provide the link to each link?
- Did you use the To Do List to find all the possible links to bullying sites?
- Use proper format to cite all sources from the To Do List. You may use easybib or bibme online.
Your PSA Video:
- Create a message about the problem and draw a political cartoon or create one online
- Mr. Hull will help scan the image onto the computer and post online if you need help.
List of possible solutions:
- Did you include all of these solutions:
- Handout for incoming Elm Place Students
- Letters to elected officials
- Create classroom activities for teachers to use
- Did you provide a brief description for each of these possible solutions?
- Do you realize these are the most important pages?
- Each action plan should be its own page.
- Be sure to choose 4-5 solutions minimum and answer the following questions:
- Class Policy and Action Plan Template
- Title: Include the title for your solution
- Summary- Include a summary of the solution idea
- Proposal- Describe what will happen in this policy
- Steps- List the steps Elm Place needs to implement to achieve the goal
- Feasibility: Analyze the funding, difficulty, and effectiveness of each solution.
- Constitutional? Answer if our class policy is violating any rights or laws
- Assessment: What will the final outcome look like at Elm Place? How will we know we accomplished our goal?
- ***We want to move forward with plans to accomplish the policies we believe will be helpful
- Do you have pictures for each of your action plans of what your solution would look like?
- Could someone follow your action plan and have the solution become a reality?
Videos Found Online:
- Did you include the video title and a brief description of each video you found?
- Do you know how to embed the video onto your webpage? If not ask Mr. Hull.
- Each individual should write their own contributions - each individual explain what they contributed to the website.
- Did you proofread your website?
- Did you spell check?
- Did you check to make sure you use proper grammar?
- Does your site look nice?
- Does your site have good pictures?
- Does your site look professional?
- Did you guys work to be creative and create a unique site that is different and valuable?