Please Follow guidelines Below for Most Effective Assistance
- Ask or email your section tutor for section specific questions.
- Email Lead TA and Lead Tutor for general questions.
- Dr. Delson prefers to answer questions in person after lecture. If you have another class right after lecture contact info is: Email: email@example.com, Office: EBU2-280, Voice: (858) 534-0655
- Include MAE3 somewhere in subject line.
- Introduce yourself, and indicate your section number and tutor's name.
- Give a concise background of the issue, then ask your question.
- Sign with your complete name.
Teaching Professor Nathan Delson, firstname.lastname@example.org, EBU2-357
Office hours: meet in front of class after lecture or by appointment
On most Tuesdays students are welcome to join Prof. Delson at the Farmers Market after lecture
Professor Michael T. Tolley, email@example.com, EBU2-356
Office hours :TBD
Chris Cassidy, office: EBU2-315, Tel (858) 534-1470, ccassidy @ ucsd.edu
(To learn more about Chris, here is his Web Page