Please Follow guidelines Below for Most Effective Assistance
- Ask or email your section tutor for section specific questions.
- Email Lead TA and Lead Tutor for general questions.
- Dr. Delson prefers to answer questions in person after lecture. If you have another class right after lecture contact info is: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: EBU2-280, Voice: (858) 534-0655
- Include MAE3 somewhere in subject line.
- Introduce yourself, and indicate your section number and tutor's name.
- Give a concise background of the issue, then ask your question.
- Sign with your complete name.
Teaching Professor Nathan Delson, email@example.com, EBU2-357
Office hours: meet in front of class after lecture or by appointment
On most Tuesdays students are welcome to join Prof. Delson at the Farmers Market
Professor Michael T. Tolley, firstname.lastname@example.org, EBU2-356
Office hours :TBD
Chris Cassidy, office: EBU2-315, Tel (858) 534-1470, ccassidy @ ucsd.edu
(To learn more about Chris, here is his Web Page