SALE, LEASE, SUBLEASE OR MORTGAGING OF UNITS.
SALE, LEASE SUBLEASE OR MORTGAGING OF UNITS.
- Unit owners may not sell, lease, or mortgage any apartment without approval or the Board of Directors or its designee (30-day processing period).
- All new residents must be screened PRIOR to moving in. Contact Condominium Office for current fees cost. This rule applies to all persons over the age of 18 regardless of relationship.
- All residents must be registered at the office regardless of age.
- The number of residents is limited by the size of the apartment:
1 Bedroom - 2 residents
2 Bedrooms - 4 residents
- Units cannot be leased during the first year of ownership without prior approval of the Board.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to occupy an apartment without an adult in residence.
- No individual rooms may be rented and no transient tenants may be accommodated. No subleasing allowed. All leases must be made for a minimum of one year. The leasing of a unit shall not release the owner from compliance with these rules and regulations or from any of his other responsibilities as a unit owner.
- A resident must not move in or off the premises of Capri Gardens without prior written approval from the Board of Directors. The approved hours for moving are 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Saturday.