- Park in assigned area only – head in. All units have assigned parking spaces.
- Guest spaces are available for visitors or for residents with a second car. All residents’ cars must be registered with the office and have a permanent parking decal affixed to rear bumper or rear window. You must notify the office of any changes (license plate number, color, etc.).
- Guests (with cars) who are staying more than 3 days must obtain a temporary parking permit.
- Park only in designated areas. Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas or improperly parked may be subject to towing at the owners’ expenses without previous warning. Any inoperable vehicle or vehicle with invalid tags will be towed.
- All vehicles must abide by the 5-mile per hour signs.
- No boats, trailers, motor homes, moving trucks, campers or vehicles longer than 18 feet are allowed at Capri Gardens parking lot.
- No car washing is permitted.
- No working on vehicles allowed. Only exceptions are tire changes, battery jumps, or minor emergency repairs.