- Owners /Residents are responsible for the enforcement of Condominium Rules and Regulations for their guests and employees.
- All guests and/or contractors must display parking permit on front windshield. Temporary parking permit can be obtained at the office.
- Guests may not stay longer than fifteen (15) days without written permission from the Board. When residents are planning to have guests, they must:
- Furnish them with a copy of the Rules and Regulations
- Introduce them to the guard, and notify the office of their presence.