28. RESIDENTS / GUEST ID CARDS:
- Capri ID Cards are required for each permanent resident. All unit residents 10 years of age or older are required to carry a Capri Gardens Issued ID card when using the common areas (pool, gym, billiard, tennis court, etc.).
- Guest Cards are available at the management office, limit two (2) per unit. “Guest Cards” are non-transferable and cannot be used by guests of other residents.
- In case of ID loss, either permanent or guest, a replacement charge may apply.
- Resident and guest cards must be shown upon request when using the recreational facilities, except for Board approved social activities (such as Clubhouse rentals).
29. BILLIARD & GYM ROOMS:
- Use of the billiard room and gym by residents shall be limited to the hours of 8 AM to 11 PM. No one under the age of sixteen (16) years shall be allowed to play billiards UNLESS A PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS IN ATTENDANCE. The parent or guardian will be held responsible for the safety of the juvenile(s), and will pay for any damages resulting from use of the room and its contents. No food, beverages, or smoking are allowed in the billiard room or gym. You must follow any additional usage rules posted at each room.
30. CLUBHOUSE: The auditorium will be available for rental exclusively for residents. Please contact the management office for a copy of the latest rules and requirements for clubhouse rental.
31. PROPER ATTIRE: Wet bathing suits are permitted only in the pool area and clubhouse restrooms. Shoes, slippers, and proper attire must be worn in the common areas.
32. POOL (2 GUESTS PER UNIT ARE ALLOWED)
- Everyone swims at their own risk - no lifeguard on duty.
- Pool rules are posted at the pool area and must be followed at all times.
- Pool hours are from 8 AM until 10 PM.
- All bathers MUST shower before entering pool
- People using suntan lotion or oil must cover lounge chairs with full-length towel.
- Children under thirteen (13) years of age must be accompanied by an adult (Adult: 18 years of age or older).
- Food and glassware are not allowed in the pool area.
- Cigarette, cigar butts, and beverage containers must be placed in receptacles provided.
- Playpens, cribs, and baby pools are not permitted in the pool area.
- Personal radios and TV’s should be played low enough not to disturb others.
- Ball playing, running and roughhousing are not allowed in the pool or general recreation areas.
- Only proper bathing suits are allowed in pool. No undershirts, t-shirts, or any other regular clothing is permitted.
- Use of flippers and scuba tanks are not permitted in the pool. Swimming aids and buoyant toys will be permitted, provided they do not interfere with others.
- Diaper-age children are not permitted in the pool without leak proof attire.
- Equipment, such as chairs, lounges, tables, umbrellas, etc., must not be removed from the pool or recreational area.
33. TENNIS COURT RULES (2 GUESTS PER UNIT ARE ALLOWED)
- Hours for play: 7 AM to 11 PM
- Playing time shall be limited to one hour when others are waiting for a court.
- No food or drinks will be allowed on the courts at any time.
- No bikes, skates, or skateboards, or any non-tennis related item on the tennis courts.
- Proper tennis shoes (non-marking rubber sole) must be worn at all times.
34. LAUNDRY ROOMS:
- Laundry rooms are open from 7 AM to 11 PM. Security will lock laundry room doors at 11 PM; it is mandatory that clothes be out of the washers and dryers by then.
- Users are to empty the lint tray and leave the laundry facilities clean and in an orderly condition for the next user.
35. STORAGE ROOMS: Storage rooms are obtainable on a space available basis. All items must fit inside the bins. No hazardous material (paint, gas, etc.) may be stored. Hazardous materials, items left outside bins, and items in unlocked bins may be discarded at any time without any further warning. You must obey any additional rule posted inside storage rooms.