POOL (2 GUESTS PER UNIT ARE ALLOWED)
- Everyone swims at their own risk - no lifeguard on duty.
- Pool rules are posted at the pool area and must be followed at all times.
- Pool hours are from 8 AM until 10 PM.
- All bathers MUST shower before entering pool
- People using suntan lotion or oil must cover lounge chairs with full-length towel.
- Children under thirteen (13) years of age must be accompanied by an adult (Adult: 18 years of age or older).
- Food and glassware are not allowed in the pool area.
- Cigarette, cigar butts, and beverage containers must be placed in receptacles provided.
- Playpens, cribs, and baby pools are not permitted in the pool area.
- Personal radios and TV’s should be played low enough not to disturb others.
- Ball playing, running and roughhousing are not allowed in the pool or general recreation areas.
- Only proper bathing suits are allowed in pool. No undershirts, t-shirts, or any other regular clothing is permitted.
- Use of flippers and scuba tanks are not permitted in the pool. Swimming aids and buoyant toys will be permitted, provided they do not interfere with others.
- Diaper-age children are not permitted in the pool without leak proof attire.
- Equipment, such as chairs, lounges, tables, umbrellas, etc., must not be removed from the pool or recreational area.