A trial license is provided for all A>V>C> programs free of charge for a period of 20 days from the date of activation. You can try all the functions and commands of the program in full for free, use the results for your work and make sure that you need to obtain a paid license. You can also use the trial period while your donation has not yet been added to your account balance.
- One user can get only one trial license for each A>V>C> program.
- The trial license cannot be suspended. In any case, it will end in 20 days, even if you have not used the program even once.
- You can try the program only on one of your computers. If you try to activate the trial period on another computer, you will receive a refusal.
- You cannot cancel a trial activation and transfer the license to another computer.
- Only one computer user (Windows accaunt) can use a trial license. Another computer user will no longer be able to try the same program for free. Also, you will not be able to use the trial license again simply by changing the Windows account or A>V>C> account.
- To activate the trial license, you need to connect to the A>V>C> server. It is not possible to try the program on a computer that is not connected to the Internet. If the trial license is already activated, it will be disabled one day after the connection with the A>V>C> server is lost. And it will no longer be possible to repeat the trial period.