Now that we have chosen to put down some roots in this beautiful country, it's time to make all our French pages accessible from one page. Here first are links to some Google photo albums...
- Les Calanques de Marseilles, France, April 2015 (album)
- Guadeloupe (a French département in the Caribbean) (2010) (album)
- Paris (2004 warning: arty-farty) (album)
- Chamonix/Mont Blanc (1998)
- Les Deux Alpes (1998)
- Provence (1998, 2008 album)
- Les Calanques, near Marseille (1998)
- Corsica (1998 and 2003)
- Tahiti (1991) (1991 album)
Now that we're living in the Alpes Maritimes, we'll be exploring that département in depth, so here are some detailed maps and references:
The next map shows Sophia Antipolis, where we worked 2000-2005, as well as Valbonne, where we lived for a year, and our new home, Le Tignet. You can also see Cannes, Antibes, Nice, Monaco and the Italian border near Menton.