Post date: Jan 24, 2015 11:01:07 PM
I really love combining your plyometric training with learning efficient volleyball technique. In this video, Reid Hall shows us how to take yourself through a simple progression of jumps, which doubles as a workout and a hitting lesson! Both beginners and advanced players can benefit from this workout - as you become more efficient in your jumping mechanics, you will see the outcome of these changes translate into a higher jump.
- Exercise 1 - Drop to Load, 1 set of 12
- Exercise 2 - Load to Extend, 3 sets of 10, 30 seconds between sets
- Exercise 3 - Jump Pause, 3 sets of 8, 30 seconds between sets
- Exercise 4 - Continuous Jumps, 4 sets of 8, 30 seconds between sets
- Exercise 5 - Drop to Box, 6 sets of 4, rest 1 minute+