Theme: "Living Freedom Decisively"
Based on the 'conceptual diagram' above, some of the ideas for
UNIV papers that come to my head are:
- Social Sciences and Philosophy:
- "I want to be free! Notions and definitions"
- "Veritas liberabit vos: How truth sets free our reason and will"
- "Freedom as a hallmark of the 'Personalist attitude' "
- The Commitment of True Freedom Fighters in History
- Science, Technology and Business:
- "Issues in Bioethics: How free can Science get?"
- "Mass Media at the service of Freedom: Problems and proposals"
- Is the "free market" truly free? An economic and sociological analysis
- Responsible Managerial Decision Making
Arts and Letters:
- A review of the works of selected Freedom authors
- Born Free! Freedom as theme in Music and Poetry
- 'Gift of Tongues': Using marketing and communications for teaching freedom
- Law as a gift: Authority, Freedom, Dissent...Unity
- Youth and Commitment:
- World Youth Days: A Survey of Fruits of Commitment and Vocation
- Education in Freedom in the Home and Family
- "Social Networking Sites: Am I truly free?"
Works on 'Freedom' by Msgr. Cormac Burke:
Click here for a Sample UNIV Research Paper:
Click here for blog of
Please send suggestions (suggested paper topics or readings or links) or comments to: email@example.com