antenna testing at the university of arizona agricultural center
The K7UAZ club periodically assembles and tests antennas. Our club has entered into an agreement with the UA Agricultural Center to use part of their facility for testing. To conduct testing at this location, the following procedure shall be followed:
1. Reasonable advance notice given to the Associate Director of the UA Agricultural Center (Husman; 520-621-3246). Obtain positive feedback there there are no conflicts with our planned use.
2. Our activity shall last no more than a half day.
3. Activities shall be conducted during daylight hours.
4. The K7UAZ Station Manager shall be present for all activities.
5. The location outline in red below is the only location approved for this activity.