home‎ > ‎

Welcome to MUME

// Cut out of my December 14, 2015 log.
// A lot of irrelevant spam cut out between narrates and tells.

// I'd like to apologise before everyone I yelled at in that session.

// (As well as before everyone I got killed, but I already apologised before
// these people.)

// I log on and put spells up. About 30 seconds later...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>=
cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

Zanjal has entered the game.

You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Zanjal sits down and rests.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lead pack
sc
A pack horse starts following you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>226/229 hits, 44/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
[exa  ]
Imladris Private Guest Rooms
Weary travellers in need of rest may arrange for a private room here.
Most guest chambers are small, yet comfortable, and offer a relaxing view
of the Bruinen as it rolls past Rivendell.
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A foot long silver rod is lying here, sigils and glyphs marking one end.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
An elven guard is standing here at his post.
Erienal, the host to guests of Imladris is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Zanjal the Hobbit, wielding a black runed dagger, is resting here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Grand Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
[east]
Grand Hallway
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit
n
[north]
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Hall of Fire
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Quenairë, the Elven master of tales stands here, waiting for an audience.
Tinùen the Noldo is resting here.
Exits: [north], (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wl
[weather local]
You have no feeling about the weather.
The temperature here is sultry.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Zanjal tells you 'got spare shining mails by any chance?'

// This is where I should have guessed it'd be an interesting session.

!# CW Mana:Hot>t zanjal ... do you think people just carry a spare shining mail
set in their backpack?
Ok.

Oneeye narrates 'anyone usefull on?'

// Nope, that won't be me.

Zanjal tells you 'nods'

// Some not very eventful playing follows.

Hommik narrates 'Tair group was moors.'

Hommik narrates 'ANyone mix travelling?'

!+ CRW Mana:Cold>t hommik could, but I'm tracking an orc towards Bree atm

Hommik tells you 'Nod, some are coming. Tairch group might chase me'

Hommik tells you 'need help n of ow'

// I ditch my charmies and run from Morthan.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Road out of Bree-land
Exits: =east=, =west=.
You have found the hardened ranger!
You have found the hardened ranger!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
[north]
Old East Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: -north-, =east=, =south=.
Your whole broadsword now glows with a pale blue light.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
*Tairach the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
*Tairach the Orc* leaves << WEST << riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
The corpse of a starved grey wolf is lying here.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: -north-, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: =east=, -south-, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Old East Road

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
The glow on your broadsword is now just a faint glimmer.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>t hommik where
e
[east]
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Old East Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*Yoker the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =east=, [south], =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
The day has begun.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>gr
Moredhel has arrived from the east.
What group?!
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Edge of Marsh
A green frog is here, hopping around.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

*% CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>s
[south]
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>were
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Bend by the Hedge
Exits: =north=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>where
n
[north]
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Bend by the Hedge

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>Bend by the Marshes
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road by a Rock
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Old East Road

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc
229/229 hits, 84/129 mana, and 8/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Old East Road

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>ll hommik
[cast 'locate life' hommik]
You start to concentrate...

sc
Hommik tells you 'going bree'

Hommik                   - On a road     Far       key: 'widsloethif'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>229/229 hits, 67/129 mana, and 11/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road by a Rock
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road by a Rock
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>t hommik they on road breeish
w
[west]
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>Bend by the Marshes
*Yoker the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
*Yoker the Orc* leaves >> EAST >> riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>s
[south]
Bend by the Hedge
Exits: =north=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Hommik tells you 'shire'
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=.
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>n
[north]
Old East Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.
[east]

The hardened ranger yells faintly from the west '*Tairach the Orc* is here on the Old East Road!'
The hardened ranger yells faintly from the west '*Tairach the Orc* is here on the Old East Road!'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>Old East Road
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc
229/229 hits, 74/129 mana, and 7/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>gr mother
No one here by that name.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...


The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>say orcs
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
Moredhel's spell backfires, and she squeals in surprise!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>gr moredhel
Moredhel is in another group already.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc
229/229 hits, 78/129 mana, and 13/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc

Moredhel says 'i know'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>229/229 hits, 78/129 mana, and 13/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>l
[exa  ]
Old East Road
Tucked between the hedge and the marsh, the Old East Road continues on from
east to west here, skirting the Midgewater to the north on its journey
between Breeland and rivendell. To the northwest the hardwood trees of the
Chetwood begin to become thicker, indicating that the ground is probably
drier in that direction.
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc
229/229 hits, 79/129 mana, and 14/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc
229/229 hits, 79/129 mana, and 14/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
===== BOB DOWN ==== (Lasted 3:1) =====

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Old East Road
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sc
229/229 hits, 82/129 mana, and 14/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
Moredhel says 'trying and failing bob'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>say if you're moveless, ungroup self
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>say I group you
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>say omg
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>ex

Moredhel has left the group!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sc
  North   - Muddy Grasslands
=East=    - Old East Road
=West=    - Old East Road

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>229/229 hits, 88/129 mana, and 19/109 moves.
===== BLESS DOWN ==== (Lasted 7:25) =====

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>gr moveless,
No one here by that name.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>gr moredhel
Moredhel is now a group member.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
229/229 hits, 70/129 mana, and 48/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
sc
229/229 hits, 70/129 mana, and 48/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>229/229 hits, 70/129 mana, and 49/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Hommik tells you 'I'm brand bridge, arach'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say backride
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
sc
Old East Road
Tucked between the hedge and the marsh, the Old East Road continues on from
east to west here, skirting the Midgewater to the north on its journey
between Breeland and rivendell. To the northwest the hardwood trees of the
Chetwood begin to become thicker, indicating that the ground is probably
drier in that direction.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>229/229 hits, 71/129 mana, and 51/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say ride pack
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say ride pack
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say ride pack
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say ride pack
Ok.
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say ride pack
Ok.
Moredhel says 'thanks'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
sc
229/229 hits, 73/129 mana, and 54/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>229/229 hits, 73/129 mana, and 54/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say NOW
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
Old East Road
Tucked between the hedge and the marsh, the Old East Road continues on from
east to west here, skirting the Midgewater to the north on its journey
between Breeland and rivendell. To the northwest the hardwood trees of the
Chetwood begin to become thicker, indicating that the ground is probably
drier in that direction.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Moredhel the Noldo, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>ex
sc
  North   - Muddy Grasslands
=East=    - Old East Road
=West=    - Old East Road

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 74/129 mana, and 56/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>229/229 hits, 74/129 mana, and 57/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Moredhel mounts on a pack horse, and begins riding him.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, [south], =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, -south-, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
The corpse of a starved grey wolf is lying here.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: -north-, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
You have found the hardened ranger!
You have found the hardened ranger!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: -north-, =east=, =south=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Old East Road
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Road out of Bree-land
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Well Kept Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Junction
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Paved Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Paved Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Paved Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Paved Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Paved Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Connecting Paved Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
West of Bree
Exits: (east), =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Large Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road Meets Greenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Large Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: -north-, =east=, -south-, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Old East Road
Exits: =south=, =west=.
*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =east=, -south-, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
w
[west]
Old East Road
Running almost perfectly straight for miles, the old east road seems to be
more a drawn line than something that has been built. The ancient trees
lining the road make it appear to be more an avenue of kings rather than a
travellers road through the wilderness.
travellers road through the wilderness.
Moredhel the Noldo, wielding a broadsword, is here, riding a pack horse driven by you.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you and Moredhel.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>Old East Road
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
w
[west]
Old East Road
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say why
w
[west]
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Old East Road
Exits: =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>say why are you mountless?
w
[west]
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, up.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Light Forest Bordering the Road
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Opening in the Forest
A retired Captain stands here, selling boats.
Exits: east, south, ~west~.

*f CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
East of the Bridge
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: north, =east=, =(south)=, =west=.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Brandywine Bridge
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
Hommik the Man is here, SLEEPING on a warhorse.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
Moredhel says 'lost it fleeing'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>rp hommik
[cast n 'remove poison' hommik]
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Hommik looks better.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Moredhel begins some strange incantations...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say why did you dismount in the first place?
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
Brandywine Bridge
The River Brandywine and the Brandywine Bridge define the eastern border of the
Shire, home of the Hobbits. The Shire stretches out west of here; it is a very
rich and fertile land. The Brandywine Bridge is a solid and well-maintained
arched stone bridge built by the kings of Arnor many centuries ago.
You notice a very important sign here.
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
Hommik the Man, wielding a sharp thorn, is here, SLEEPING on a warhorse.
A warhorse is standing here, ridden by Hommik.
Moredhel the Noldo, wielding a broadsword, is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse driven by you.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you and Moredhel.
*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Moredhel utters the words 'create food'
Moredhel magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 95/129 mana, and 62/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
A Shirriff sighs loudly.
A Shirriff says 'It has been reported that "Moredhel performed fearsome sorcerous arts". You're under arrest, Moredhel. Follow me and you'll be fairly judged.'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>wake hommik
You cannot wake him up!

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 96/129 mana, and 65/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say doh
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 97/129 mana, and 66/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
Moredhel eats a magic mushroom.
229/229 hits, 97/129 mana, and 67/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>st
You are already standing.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>rp hommik
[cast n 'remove poison' hommik]
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your spell doesn't seem to have any effect on Hommik.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Moredhel dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 95/129 mana, and 72/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Moredhel now follows a Shirriff.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
Brandywine Bridge
The River Brandywine and the Brandywine Bridge define the eastern border of the
Shire, home of the Hobbits. The Shire stretches out west of here; it is a very
rich and fertile land. The Brandywine Bridge is a solid and well-maintained
arched stone bridge built by the kings of Arnor many centuries ago.
You notice a very important sign here.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
Hommik the Man, wielding a sharp thorn, is here, SLEEPING on a warhorse.
A warhorse is standing here, ridden by Hommik.
Moredhel the Noldo, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
A Shirriff says 'Good idea to surrender, Moredhel!'
An elite guard arrives and brings Moredhel to the Court.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>t moredhel sorry
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 99/129 mana, and 80/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 99/129 mana, and 80/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
Brandywine Bridge
The River Brandywine and the Brandywine Bridge define the eastern border of the
Shire, home of the Hobbits. The Shire stretches out west of here; it is a very
rich and fertile land. The Brandywine Bridge is a solid and well-maintained
arched stone bridge built by the kings of Arnor many centuries ago.
You notice a very important sign here.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
Hommik the Man, wielding a sharp thorn, is here, SLEEPING on a warhorse.
A warhorse is standing here, ridden by Hommik.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sa hommik
[cast n 'sanctuary' hommik]
You can't concentrate enough while resting.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 103/129 mana, and 88/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Seif has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Seif leaves << WEST << riding a trained horse.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sa hommik
[cast n 'sanctuary' hommik]
You start to concentrate...

Moredhel tells you 'NP, wasn't thinking...'

res
Ok.
Hommik is surrounded by a white aura.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 64/129 mana, and 95/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik snores loudly.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik remp

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
A young ranger has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik wakes up.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say did
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik clambers on his feet.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik giggles.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
A young ranger leaves >> EAST >>.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'Sorry'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say it didn't remove sleep though
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'Thanks'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'Phew'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>t seif Tairach crew was Bree
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 80/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'That was close'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>llh
[cast 'locate life' hungry]
You start to concentrate...

res
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'foirnapee'
a hungry warg            - In brush      Very far  key: 'wenurhoeu'
a hungry warg            - On a road     Far       key: 'oeaerbyepla'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'obbibscacu'
a hungry warg            - Indoors       Very far  key: 'seakyszeqin'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'zurjobaerco'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'ogseaxankwa'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'psooyseyepod'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'ogseaxankwa'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'damn arach'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 65/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik bows before you.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>llh
[cast 'locate life' hungry]
You start to concentrate...

a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'ailstakratra'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'foirnapee'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'rowobwhovo'
a hungry warg            - On a road     Far       key: 'oeaerbyepla'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'obbibscacu'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'zurjobaerco'
a hungry warg            - In a field    Very far  key: 'ogseaxankwa'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 52/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>cast 'scry' oeaerbyepla

Seif tells you 'ah thanks for telling me, Im heading gh'
*+ CRW Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

Hommik stops using a fine grey cloak.
You let your inner eye find the area... and you see:
Bend by the Marshes
This part of the road is in a bad shape. Muddy and deeply rutted it really
could use some attention. A faint effort to dig a ditch towards the marshes
west of here has proven a failure, and the ditch is full of black and still
water. As the road turns south it enters a thin stretch of land that lies
between the waters and the hedge. It continues in a fairly straight line east,
eventually disappearing below Weathertop on the south side. North of here lies
some bushy wetland, but beyond this the ground gets higher.
A citizen mercenary, wielding a longsword, is here, fighting *Saurum the Orc*.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
*Saurum the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting a citizen mercenary.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by *Saurum the Orc*.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Hommik wears a ragged, blackened cloak about his body.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say found this guy called Moredhel
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say just standing on road
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Applefell narrates 'trained went oie ?'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say without mount

Moredhel tells you 'To answer your question, I was indoors when I fled.'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Hommik falls down laughing.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>t moredhel aha nod
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Hommik says 'Where?'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say just east of Bree
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Hommik giggles.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say with them all running around
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
You begin to feel hungry.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Fastegg narrates 'nelle trustable? :)'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say I say orcs
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Seif narrates 'NO'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>say he says trying bob and failing
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>narr depends
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik falls down laughing.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

Hommik says 'Hahaahahahaaa, poor guy.'

229/229 hits, 64/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say I try to group him, he's already grouped
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 65/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say gave him a ride to this room
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'Well someone died today so...'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik giggles.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 72/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
===== BOB DOWN ==== (Lasted 3:26) =====

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say where he got promptly arrested for casting create food
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik falls down laughing.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>cf
[cast n 'create food']
You start to concentrate...

gm
[get mushroom]
em
[eat mushroom]
rHommik says 'HAHAHA'

res
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>You get a magic mushroom.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 73/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Seif narrates 'depends on what?'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say honest
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik says 'Awesome!'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 79/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik falls down laughing.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>narr Nelle by himself won't call
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 85/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>narr if he's part of a bigger group tho, all bets are off...
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik begins some strange incantations...

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik utters the words 'detect magic'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
A Shirriff sighs loudly.
A Shirriff says 'It has been reported that "Hommik performed fearsome sorcerous arts". You're under arrest, Hommik. Follow me and you'll be fairly judged.'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>narr Tairach crew was Breeish though
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik falls down laughing.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say HAHAHAHAHA
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say HAHAHAHAHA
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>say HAHAHAHAHA
Hommik peers closely at a Shirriff, trying to figure him out.
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
A Shirriff says 'We won't repeat that a lot of times, Hommik, you'd better follow me.'

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik sighs loudly.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 97/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.
Hommik says 'Ffs'

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>comf hommik
You comfort him.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>say follow
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Applefell narrates 'where they going'
Hommik waves good-bye to you.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Hommik now follows a Bounder.
A Shirriff says 'Good idea to surrender, Hommik!'
An elite guard arrives and brings Hommik to the Court.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>say or they'll be a pain
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>res
You are already resting.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 103/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>who
Players
-------
      Lyanya Silverthorn
      Canban the Half-Elven Adventurer
      Fastegg
      Gomish the World Binder [Retired]
      Proktor maker of Prompepulver
      Awkram the Half-Elven Apprentice
 [Vm] Imago, Ainu of Win & Great Success
      Moredhel the Elven Priestess
      Seif Al-Dîn The Safety Ranger
      Findis the Elf
      Redleader :)
      Lleuad the Man Battlemaster (Idle)
      Naerwen the Half-Elven Healer

16 allies and visible Ainur on.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]
229/229 hits, 107/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Hommik tells you 'HE IS HERE!'

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 113/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>t seif OK so I find Moredhel standing on the road, not riding, just east of Bree with Tairach and co around and rangers yelling
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>t seif I say: orcs
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Hommik tells you 'There is tree of us!'

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>t seif he says: trying to cast bob and failing
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>t hommik lololol, who's the 3rd
Ok.

*+ CRW>
Hommik tells you 'three*'

*+ CRW>t seif I try to group him, he is grouped
Ok.

*+ CRW>
Hommik tells you 'Redleader'

*+ CRW>t seif he manages to ungroup and backride
Ok.

*+ CRW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

t seif I take him to Brandywine Bridge
229/229 hits, 129/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW>Ok.

*+ CRW>t seif where he promptly gets arrested for making a mushie
Ok.

*+ CRW>t seif like that's not already good enough, I tell this story to Hommik who was sleeping arachnia off in that very room
Ok.

*+ CRW>t seif he laughs, says it made his day
Ok.

*+ CRW>
A young ranger has arrived from the east.

*+ CRW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 129/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*+ CRW>t seif and immediately gets arrested himself for casting detect magic.
Ok.

*+ CRW>t seif MUME, you can't make this up.
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>view war
*** War status ***

The forces of the Dark Lord prevail over the armies of the West.
Fighting has been limited to a few skirmishes.
A few soldiers of the West were boldly slain, latest kill being today.

Seif tells you 'at least they are safe in prison :p lol'

*+ CRW>t fastegg you died?
Ok.

Fastegg narrates 'yes i rip'

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg sigh. Tairach? comfs!
Ok.
Fastegg narrates 'there was hidden orc inside :D'

Fastegg tells you 'no,nelle and kyoko lb inn'

// *facepalm* I should have kept quiet and not replied to him about Nelle.
// Now it's kinda my fault.

Seif narrates 'next time listen to me and you will be safe :p'

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg sigh, sorry. shoulda called me to port in :(
Ok.

*+ CRW>narr I didn't say it was safe :( I said depends :( sorry :(
Ok.

Seif narrates 'I'm expert of safety :p so listen to me'

Proktor narrates 'yeah.. Seifty is important'

// I spam to LB.

Fastegg tells you 'close to lb inn to check situation and corpse?'
With great effort you traversed the stone wall.

Old Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Old Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
Old Farmland
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
Old Farmland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg yes coming
Ok.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Edge of the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

*+ CRW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Bend in the Old East Road
*Saurum the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Tairach the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Yoker the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

// Stands to reason, of course they'd be camping at corpse.

*f CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg Tairach crew camped here

Fastegg tells you 'ah leave then'

Redleader narrates 'hobbits suck'

*. CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg well trying

*. CRW Mana:Hot>t fastegg I sancted self

Seif narrates 'yes except josie!'

*. CRW Mana:Hot>t fastegg sorry mate :( didn't mean to get you killed. would've
ported in if you told me

// Long long wait...

// Night comes, and they are still there of course.

!f CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg still here. omg

Fastegg tells you 'thats ok  :) i still believe people and look oldschool fair fights ,but seems its over :)'

Applefell narrates '2 bn morthan'

Seif narrates 'for your safety go bree'

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg I'll loot you if they ever leave :(

Gomish narrates 'we shall see'

Applefell narrates 'nelle kyoko'

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg what's left

Applefell narrates 'they morons'

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg and I have coins

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg you'll probably be looted clean tho since Tairach,
 I told you he was Bree :(
Ok.

Proktor narrates 'any1 enchanting?'

Fastegg tells you 'tairach guard corpse?'

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>t proktor in a moment, trying to recover corpse

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>t fastegg yep
Ok.

!~ CRW>
Proktor tells you ':)'

!~ CRW>
Fastegg tells you 'nelle annd kyoko already morthan :)'

!~ CRW>t fastegg well Tairach camped at corpse atm. sigh. sec

!~ CRW>ll fastegg-shadow
[cast 'locate life' fastegg-shadow]
You start to concentrate...

Your mind fails to locate any such creature.

Applefell narrates 'lol i was tracking by obstruction they came in room and start tracking'

// Finally they leave.

!. CW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
Decaying Smithy
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>gac
[get all corpse]
You get an azure ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get an enamelled cloakpin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a crimson pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a gilded round shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a set of reed pipes from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW Mana:Burning>get all
You can't get the corpse of *a Dwarf*, it's too heavy.
You get a leather backpack.
You get a strange set of lock picks.

// I walk to Rd while trying to send him tells.

!+ CRW>t fastegg got some, where are you?
Fastegg can't hear you.

!+ CRW>beep fastegg
Ok.

!+ CRW>t fastegg got some, where are you?
Fastegg can't hear you.

!+ CRW>t fastegg got some, where are you?
Fastegg can't hear you.

!+ CRW>t fastegg got some, where are you?
Ok.

!+ CRW>t fastegg redied?
Ok.

!+ CRW>
Fastegg tells you 'rd fountain'

!+ CRW>e
[east]
Fastegg tells you 'no just regenning here'

!+ CRW>t fastegg really sorry about that, I shouldn't have said "depends" :(
Ok.

!# CW>e
[east]
The Fountain Square
A graceful and slender tree grows here.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
Fastegg the Dwarf is sitting here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW>
Fastegg tells you 'its not easy sleep 450hp full :)'

!# CW>give all fastegg
Fastegg smiles happily.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
Ok.

!# CW>give 100 lauren fastegg
Ok.

!# CW>
Fastegg says 'wow,so much'

!# CW>say lose much eq?
Ok.

!# CW>get ruby pack
You get a red ruby from a leather backpack.

!# CW>
Fastegg says 'thank u'

!# CW>give ruby fastegg
Ok.

!# CW>apol
You apologise to Arda for your very existence!

!# CW>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW>sc
229/229 hits, 129/129 mana, and 71/109 moves.

!# CW>sc
229/229 hits, 129/129 mana, and 71/109 moves.

!# CW>
Gomish narrates 'does one need to kill the stone giants to foy?'

!# CW>
Fastegg says 'its not u fault'

!# CW>
Redleader narrates 'no'

!# CW>
Proktor narrates 'no'

Gomish narrates 'ok '

Redleader narrates 'but you have to sleep or blind em then'
229/229 hits, 129/129 mana, and 78/109 moves.

!# CW>t gomish no, you can sleep them for example.
Ok.

// This FoY sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Perhaps I should step in.

!# CW>t gomish I can help you with this
Ok.

Gomish tells you 'that would be nice im 246 years old'

!# CW>t gomish OK
Ok.

!# CW>t gomish class?
Ok.

Gomish tells you 'deciding'

!# CW>say did you go because I said "depends"?
Ok.
Gomish tells you 'cleric so far'

!# CW>
Fastegg says 'seems u got all'

!# CW>
Fastegg says 'noooo'

!# CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW>sh
[cast n 'shield']
You start to concentrate...

tstr
[cast t 'strength' ]
Your protection is revitalised.

!# CW Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...

Fastegg says 'i went cause i was bored'

bs
[cast 'bless' ]
Fastegg giggles.
Gomish tells you 'only rdell pracs'

Gomish Goes:: 252 pracs left

// I portal myself, Gomish, and Fastegg to FoY. And just then...

Hommik narrates 'need helpt bad'

Seif narrates 'where?'

Redleader narrates 'where'

Hezaen narrates 'shady blocked btw'

Hommik narrates 'tbad'

t hommik I'm FAR :( sorry

t redleader he probably ate arachnia

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Barren Plateau
Exits: north, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, south, west, up.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Your whole broadsword now glows with a pale blue light.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
[down]
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
224/229 hits, 22/129 mana, and 107/109 moves.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Underneath the Ridge
You are right underneath the large ridge you were just walking on. You can
climb back up if you want, but not sure if it would be a great idea. As the
wind howls above, it draws with it a stench from the west, which reminds you
of rotting meat.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
224/229 hits, 23/129 mana, and 108/109 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
Exits: east.
ACK! Fastegg didn't follow you, you lost him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Fastegg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
reveal quick
Smelly Cave
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Smelly Cave
Plain and simple, this place stinks! The walls are covered with furs of
various animals, including some wargs. There are bits and pieces of bone and
flesh scattered all over the floor, making footing slippery and treacherous.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Smelly Cave
Gomish               - Broad Plateau
Fastegg              - Smelly Cave

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say where'd I lose him
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
[up]
Split in the Ridge
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, down.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride

Gomish leaves \\ DOWN \\  riding a pack horse.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead
d
[down]
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Underneath the Ridge
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
227/229 hits, 29/129 mana, and 103/109 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
Exits: east.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
227/229 hits, 29/129 mana, and 101/109 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>owar
[open warghide]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Smelly Cave
Plain and simple, this place stinks! The walls are covered with furs of
various animals, including some wargs. There are bits and pieces of bone and
flesh scattered all over the floor, making footing slippery and treacherous.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
228/229 hits, 30/129 mana, and 103/109 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Gomish dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Gomish.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Gomish leaves << WEST <<.

!(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
Gomish the Man is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
228/229 hits, 31/129 mana, and 100/109 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: no light

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: :D

![ CW Mana:Cold>say fastegg buff, I sleep them
sc
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 104/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 104/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.
Hommik narrates 'I'll survive '

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.
![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 106/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 106/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>ex
 (North)  - (warghide) Home of the Giants
  East    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 107/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 107/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Fastegg quietly scouts northwards...
===== BOB DOWN ==== (Lasted 2:54) =====

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Fastegg stops scouting northwards.

![ CW Mana:Warm>l
[exa  ]
Smelly Cave
Plain and simple, this place stinks! The walls are covered with furs of
various animals, including some wargs. There are bits and pieces of bone and
flesh scattered all over the floor, making footing slippery and treacherous.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc

Fastegg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW Mana:Warm>229/229 hits, 35/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Home of the Giants
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting Fastegg.
Fastegg the Dwarf is here, fighting a huge stone giant.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW Mana:Warm>
A huge stone giant barely hits Fastegg's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sl giant
[cast 'sleep' giant]
You start to concentrate...

sA huge stone giant lightly hits Fastegg's right leg and tickles it.

A huge stone giant lightly hits Fastegg's right arm and tickles it.

Ok.
A huge stone giant lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Gomish begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Cold>sl 2.giant
[cast 'sleep' 2.giant]

Fastegg cleaves a huge stone giant's right foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

Ok.
A huge stone giant lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW Mana:Icy>cmu
[close mural]
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Icy>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW Mana:Icy>l
[exa  ]
Home of the Giants
Though it is now occupied by untidy giants, it seems they have not always been
here. Indeed this was once a complex piece of architecture, if what remains
is anything to go by. The high arched vaulting still remains intact though
large chunks have been smashed out. A dim glow emanates from these upper
structures, providing a low illumination. Subtle murals in dark blues and
greens have been filthied by the giants, while clots of blood stain the east
wall where a humanoid in robes has been driven into the wall. The giants have
made themselves quite comfortable, bringing crude chairs and bedding to this
place, oblivious to its wondrous nature. The smell is certainly strong.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge stone giant is SLEEPING here.
A huge stone giant is SLEEPING here.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Fastegg says 'go n'

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Gomish agrees.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Gomish leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Fastegg says 'sip'

![ CW Mana:Cold>t gomish sip, come s when good age
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Seif narrates 'I can send you coach ticket'

![ CW Mana:Cold>roll
sc
You dramatically roll your eyes in exasperation.

![ CW Mana:Cold>229/229 hits, 17/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Cold>who
Hommik narrates 'open'
Players
-------
      Hezaen Pointyears, wearer of Pointy Hats
 [ M] Reddas (Foris Zecht), the Judge Magister
      Lyanya Silverthorn
      Fastegg
      Gomish the World Binder
      Proktor maker of Prompepulver
 [Vm] Imago, Ainu of Win & Great Success
      Seif Al-Dîn The Safety Ranger
      Findis the Elf
      Redleader :)
      Lleuad the Man Battlemaster (Idle)
      Naerwen the Half-Elven Healer
 [Va] Rogon Rogoff

16 allies and visible Ainur on.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 22/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Cold>say how am I supposed to make sure people don't die all over? omg
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>say you're all over the place
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>say somehow getting yourself killed
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Home of the Giants
Gomish               - The Dimly-lit Sanctum
Fastegg              - Home of the Giants

![ CW Mana:Warm>ex
  North   - The Dimly-lit Sanctum

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish Goes:: ok
229/229 hits, 36/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>229/229 hits, 36/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
Gomish sits down and rests.

![ CW Mana:Warm>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...


![ CW Mana:Warm>l gomish
[exa gomish ]
You see nothing special about him.
Gomish the World Binder is in very bad shape.
Gomish the World Binder is using:
<wielded two-handed> a bastard sword (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine reinforced leather helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of soft leather trousers (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a small piece of hard candy
a mince-pie


![ CW Mana:Warm>say good age?
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW Mana:Warm>say how old are you?
sc
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 41/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>229/229 hits, 41/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish Goes:: i think so

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish Goes:: 59

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 43/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>say what race?
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>whois gomish

Gomish Goes:: eriadorian man

![ CW Mana:Warm>Gomish the World Binder is a Man.
Is playing.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Proktor tells you 'semi-afk in bree btw'

![ CW Mana:Warm>say sip again
sc
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Hommik narrates 'kyoko and nelle'

![ CW Mana:Warm>say too od
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish Goes:: but caster?

![ CW Mana:Warm>say unplayable

Gomish Goes:: really?

![ CW Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>say YES
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish Goes:: ok brb

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Gomish leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Fastegg giggles.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
===== BLESS DOWN ==== (Lasted 7:24) =====

![ CW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 59/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>roll
You dramatically roll your eyes in exasperation.

![ CW Mana:Hot>t hommik you dead? :(
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Home of the Giants
Gomish               - The Dimly-lit Sanctum
Fastegg              - Home of the Giants

![ CW Mana:Hot>res
You are already resting.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
Gomish has arrived from the north.
  North   - The Dimly-lit Sanctum

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 77/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 77/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 78/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Gomish sits down and rests.

![ CW Mana:Hot>say age now?
Gomish Goes:: im 29 now
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 79/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.
Hommik tells you 'Nahh'

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 80/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Fastegg shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

![ CW Mana:Hot>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...

cure gomish
Lyanya narrates 'they n of tbad gate'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ CW Mana:Hot>cast 'cure serious' gomish
You start to concentrate...

say now playable
Gomish Goes:: and handsome

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 48/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 48/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>cure gomish
cast 'cure serious' gomish
You start to concentrate...

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>cure gomish
cast 'cure serious' gomish
You start to concentrate...

= gomish
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>Applefell narrates 'what happened'
cast 'shroud' gomish
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Gomish blurs softly as a misty shroud surrounds him.

![ CW Mana:Cold>= fastegg
cast 'shroud' fastegg
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Fastegg blurs softly as a misty shroud surrounds him.

![ CW Mana:Cold>sc
Gomish Goes:: mana has gone to hell thou

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Gomish stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW Mana:Cold>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: silvery
OB: 57%, DB: 61%, PB: 61%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,580,238 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 284. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- breath of briskness (0:18)
- novoid
- detect magic (32:52)
- shield (8:28)
- strength (8:26)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (8:23)
- vigour
- growth

![ CW Mana:Cold>say doesn't matter
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>=
cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

sGomish stops following you.
Gomish starts following you.

You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Hommik tells you 'But my lag in unbareable'

![ CW Mana:Cold>say you can't play without mps
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>omu
[open mural]
Gomish Goes:: kk ill take it for it
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Smelly Cave
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CW Mana:Cold>u
[up]
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

*(~ CW Mana:Cold>ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Split in the Ridge
You are inside a huge crack in the ridge, which is plenty wide enough for
someone twice your size. The walls here are very unstable, and while you
should be able to climb down quite easily, coming back up could be problem.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here (shrouded).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 20/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.
A pony stops following Fastegg.
Fastegg picks up a pony's reins and starts riding him.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 22/129 mana, and 107/109 moves.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>say ride please
Ok.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish smiles happily.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Split in the Ridge
You are inside a huge crack in the ridge, which is plenty wide enough for
someone twice your size. The walls here are very unstable, and while you
should be able to climb down quite easily, coming back up could be problem.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is standing here smiling (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
A pack horse stops following Gomish.
Gomish picks up a pack horse's reins and starts riding him.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Lyanya narrates 'bn and orc'

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, down.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Broad Plateau
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Slope up the Mountain
Exits: east, south, west.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Slope up the Mountain
Exits: north, south.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dark Valley
Exits: north, east, south.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Dark Valley
Exits: north, east, west, up.

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Dark Valley
Exits: north, east, south.

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Slope up the Mountain
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, south.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 27/129 mana, and 104/109 moves.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a pack horse.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>say no ride pracs?
Ok.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dark Valley
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, south.

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>say no ride pracs?
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: no pracs in it

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Dark Valley
Exits: north, east, west, up.

!.~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Rocky Valley
Exits: north, south, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Rocky Valley
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, south, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>roll
You dramatically roll your eyes in exasperation.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 30/129 mana, and 104/109 moves.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
Gomish dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Gomish.
229/229 hits, 30/129 mana, and 105/109 moves.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-, -west-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Your whole broadsword now glows with a pale blue light.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Junction
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
You feel a hidden presence.

*<~ CRW Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
A light snow begins to fall upon the ground.

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>w
[west]
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>l
[exa  ]
A Trail along a River
Just to the east, the river bends slightly, and the trail takes advantage of a
magnificent natural granite bridge to cross the shallow gorge. To the west, the
trail continues to follow every twist of the river, eventually leading out of
the Misty Mountains and into the Ettenmoors.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>say ride anyway
Ok.

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*.* CRW Mana:Warm>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...

A pack horse stops following Gomish.
Gomish picks up a pack horse's reins and starts riding him.

w
[west]
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>
Your whole broadsword now glows with a pale blue light.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail along a River
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
A raccoon leaves >> EAST >>.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
The trail is now at the same elevation as the river. To the north, the river
looks peaceful and easy to ford. You can continue to follow the trail east or
west. You can also enter some foothills to the south if you are feeling VERY
brave.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Washed Out Trail
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
The water is frozen solid.

*%* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*%* CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*:* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*:* CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:* CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
A Washed Out Trail
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: -east-, -south-.
The water is frozen solid.

*%* CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Gomish leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a pack horse.
Bend in the Trail
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*:* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*:* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
The snow has stopped.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: -east-, -west-.
It starts to snow.

*:* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
The snow has stopped.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Dirty Trail
The trail lumbers east and north, trampling though the barren wastes that
surround you. Jagged rocks and broken stones threaten your feet, yet you
notice that whatever made the tracks on this trail seem to have been bothered
little by the edges and splinters on the ground.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -south-, -west-, down.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]

Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, south.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Broken Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, south.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Dirty Trail
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
Fastegg says 'i afraid he rip before we reach rd'
229/229 hits, 26/129 mana, and 96/109 moves.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 26/129 mana, and 96/109 moves.
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, south.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Broken Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Broken Mountains
The fog rises up along the sides of this cold, enormous slab of granite and
shale, mingling with the steam of your exhalations, and confounding your
vision. All is dark and grey, dead and unmoving. Here and there a hardy,
gnarled little tree hangs from an unlikely perch, but besides that, all is
lifeless. The rubble-strewn little trail leads down the mountainside,
into some barren hills far below.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>agree
You agree.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Broken Mountains
*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Rising Hills
High, smooth hills undulate all around, and surge upward to meet a dismal
range of mountains to the east. The ground is cold and ungiving, the few
bushes small, hardy, unloved things. A scarcely-used path goes from east to
west, following the rise and fall of the land.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Rising Hills
Here a path, almost obliterated by the harsh elements of the north, begins and
heads through some hills, to the mountains of the east. These rising hills are
gloomy and grey, and there is no movement or life that you can discern.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Rising Hills
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Fastegg giggles.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>say doing my best
Ok.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Hills
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish smiles happily.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Low Hills
The hills border a deep pine-forest to the north, and continue to the east.
West lies a particularly large hill, overlooking the bleak countryside like an
enormous turret, built long ago by the armies of men, and left to sink back
into its basic elements.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
A pony is standing here, ridden by Fastegg.

*(~ CRW Mana:Warm>
You begin to feel hungry.

*(~ CRW Mana:Warm>w
[west]
The High Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*( CRW Mana:Warm>
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

*( CRW Mana:Warm>e
[east]
Low Hills
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

*(~ CRW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 34/129 mana, and 97/109 moves.

*(~ CRW Mana:Warm>cf
[cast n 'create food']
You start to concentrate...

Gomish Goes:: 0 pracs in it actually

gm
[get mushroom]
em
[eat mushroom]
Lyanya narrates 'orc hurt'

A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>You get a magic mushroom.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

*(~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
The High Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Flats
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Flats
Exits: north, south.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.
ACK! Fastegg didn't follow you, you lost him.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Birchwoods
Exits: north, west.

*f CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Flats
Exits: north, south.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Flats
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Fastegg the Dwarf is here, riding a pony (shrouded).
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 32/129 mana, and 97/109 moves.
The glow on your broadsword is now just a faint glimmer.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Flats
Exits: north, south.

*. CRW Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Birchwoods
Exits: north, west.
ACK! Fastegg didn't follow you, you lost him.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 97/109 moves.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 33/129 mana, and 97/109 moves.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>
Gomish Goes:: almost dead now :D

*f CRW Mana:Warm>
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>t fastegg ...
reveal quick
Ok.
Fastegg has arrived from the north.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>You begin to search...


*f CRW Mana:Warm>
Gomish begins some strange incantations...

*f CRW Mana:Warm>l
Birchwoods
You are in a light birchwood. The trees stand scattered and offer you little
shelter from the chilly wind. They are small and twisted by snow and wind.
Some of them are brown and they look like a good material for a weaponsmith.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here (shrouded).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 35/129 mana, and 101/109 moves.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 36/129 mana, and 101/109 moves.

*f CRW Mana:Warm>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...
Gomish utters the words 'cure serious'

say guys...
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

*f CRW Mana:Cold>Ok.

*f CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish begins some strange incantations...

*f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Birchwoods
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Camp Fire
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
Exits: east, south, west.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rocky Flats
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Camp Fire
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Large Hill
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Camp Fire
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
A black crow is here, (FAMILIAR?)
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rocky Flats
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CRW Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Under an Overhang
An overhang stretches out from the mountain in the north and almost touches
a smaller mountain in the south. It is very dark. From a big crack in the
southern mountain some sounds can be heard.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here (shrouded).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!= CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

!= CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
ACK! Gomish didn't follow you, you lost him.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Loudwater Plains
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 22/129 mana, and 101/109 moves.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Loudwater Plains
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>
A cute rabbit has arrived from the north.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Bend in the Path
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, -south-, -west-.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: 11 hp

[exa  ]
Path to the Mountains
The road goes onwards and onwards, seeming to last forever.  To the east
is a large, wild forest, where the trees are growing so close together that it
is hard to see much past the first tree.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding a bastard sword, is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.
Fastegg the Dwarf, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here (shrouded).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]

The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>Path to the High Pass
Exits: -north-, east, =south=, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

*+~ CRW Mana:Cold>l gomish
[exa gomish ]
You see nothing special about him.
Gomish the World Binder is in very bad shape.
Gomish the World Binder is using:
<wielded two-handed> a bastard sword (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine reinforced leather helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of soft leather trousers (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a small piece of hard candy

*+~ CRW Mana:Cold>cure gomish
cast 'cure serious' gomish
You start to concentrate...

sc
Ok.

*+~ CRW Mana:Cold>229/229 hits, 14/129 mana, and 102/109 moves.
Fastegg says 'walk'

*+~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
In the Grass
Exits: east, south, west.

*.~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Dense Pine Forest
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Outskirts of a Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-, -west-.

*. CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Gomish dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Gomish.
A Rough Trail
Exits: north, -east-, south, west.
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
High Moors
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
High Moors
Exits: north, \east/, south, west.

*( CRW Mana:Cold>si
[seek imladris]
You bend close to the ground, seeking the path to Rivendell...

A few small white stones reveal the continuing trail...
On a Huge Outcrop of Rock
Exits: north, =down=.

*+ CRW Mana:Cold>
At last Rivendell is within sight!

*+ CW Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: thanks

*+ CW Mana:Cold>
Fastegg sits down and rests.

*+ CW Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: a lot

*+ CW Mana:Cold>say welcome

Gomish bows deeply.

*+ CW Mana:Cold>Ok.

// I spam west.

*# CW Mana:Cold>t hommik alive?
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>
Lyanya narrates 'they ran'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>t redleader Hommik died?
Redleader can't hear you.

*+ CRW Mana:Warm>narr Redleader and Hommik died or what?
Ok.

Findis narrates 'leader lives'

Hommik narrates 'help'

Proktor narrates 'leader is regging bree'

*+ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>t hommik where

Fastegg tells the group 'so where action,tbad or bree?'

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired Mount:Tired>t fastegg hell if I know

Seif narrates 'are you safe?'

Lyanya narrates 'I think Hommik Must've rippped... I can't find him now, can't find darkies either.'

*. CRW Mana:Hot>narr guys, isn't ANYONE ANYWHERE capable of helping someone screaming for help?
Ok.

*. CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>narr I was way too far
Ok.

Hommik tells you 'Black Farmer'

*. CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t hommik died?

Hommik tells you 'Finally yes'

Seif narrates 'where dakies now?'

Lyanya narrates 'still around tbad'

*. CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>On a Trail through the Marshland
*. CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear track of a trained horse leading >> EAST >> done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of a hungry warg leading >> EAST >> done less than 3 hours ago

You stop searching.

*. CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open exit
It's already open!

*. CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]
In the Small Cottage
Exits: north, (west).

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
Exits: south.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Exits: north, (west).

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
[west]
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
On an Overgrown Pathway
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
In a Dusty Barn
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lic
[look in corpse]
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 88/129 mana, and 44/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t hommik did you loot, or did they gac?
sc
Ok.

!% CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Hommik tells you 'I got most back.'

!+ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t hommik omg... what possessed you btw?

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>t hommik and where are you now?

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>s
[south]
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>ll hommik
[cast 'locate life' hommik]
You start to concentrate...

Hommik                   - In a city     Very near key: 'ezensweir'

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>sc

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 93/129 mana, and 59/109 moves.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Before the North Gate of Tharbad

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>
Hommik tells you 'I'm in Tbad. I didn't think. It's 6:30 am here :D ANd I should sleep'

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>t hommik are you a tbad cit btw?
Ok.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 96/129 mana, and 63/109 moves.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>ftp ezensweir
[cast 'find the path' ezensweir]
You start to concentrate...

Hommik tells you 'yes.'

The world begins to reveal all its secrets and you try to find your way...
-> WWWSSS

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>
A woman leaves << WEST <<.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
West Alley
A black hood lies on the ground.
A black pair of sleeves lies here.
A grey pair of pants are on the ground.
A grey shirt is on the ground.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Small Square

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

!#~ CRW Mana:Hot>
It starts to snow.

!#* CRW Mana:Hot>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#* CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Small Square

!#* CW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - The Entrance

!# CW Mana:Hot>ex
 (North)  - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  South   - The Golden Knife Bar
  Up      - Tharbad's Reception

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 88/129 mana, and 71/109 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 88/129 mana, and 71/109 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>aba
A pack horse stops following you.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You hear a death cry from the north.

!# CW Mana:Hot>t hommik need me to lead you to rent?
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

!#* CW Mana:Hot>ride
What do you want to ride?

!#* CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Small Square

!#* CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - Snake Alley
  East    - The Mail Office
 (South)  - (door) The Entrance
  West    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!#* CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 96/129 mana, and 81/109 moves.

!#* CW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hommik the Man is resting here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# CW Mana:Hot>c
[close exit ]
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>l hommik
[exa hommik ]
You see nothing special about him.
Hommik Farseer has some big nasty scratches.
Hommik Farseer is using:
<wielded>            a sharp thorn (flawless); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a grey pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow; it glows blue
<worn across back>   a laced quiver; it glows blue
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (satisfactory)

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a large sack
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a piece of cheese

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 98/129 mana, and 83/109 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Hommik says 'I could use a coin'

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Hommik says 'For rents'

!# CW Mana:Burning>give 20 lauren hommik
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>roll

Hommik tips his hat.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
You dramatically roll your eyes in exasperation.

!# CW Mana:Burning>229/229 hits, 103/129 mana, and 90/109 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 103/129 mana, and 90/109 moves.

Hommik says 'Many thanks.'

Hommik giggles.

say omg, why oh why
Ok.

Hommik says 'I almost could have killed the orc'

Hommik says 'He was as low as I was'

say why do you people
Ok.

Hommik says 'And the bn was oom'

Hommik says 'For funsies'

say sit above btw
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Warm>u
[up]
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW Mana:Warm>ble s
[close exit s]
[ cast 'block door' exit s]
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

// Otherwise, a BN will walk in here and flee him south and block, the way
// things have been going.

!# CW Mana:Cold>d
[down]
The Entrance
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hommik the Man is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW Mana:Cold>
Hommik leaves // UP //.

!# CW Mana:Cold>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Cold>st
u
[up]
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Cold>Tharbad's Reception
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hommik the Man is resting here (shrouded).
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW Mana:Cold>=
cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

Your misty shroud is renewed.

!# CW Mana:Cold>
Hommik grins evilly.

!# CW Mana:Cold>
===== BOB DOWN ==== (Lasted 3:3) =====

// On second thought, I'm not taking any more chances.
// Otherwise I'll soon be out of coins.

!# CW Mana:Cold>say I'll wait for you to rent
Ok.

Hommik says 'Thanks'

Hommik says 'I lost woven hood'

Hommik sighs loudly.

Hommik says 'My first'

!# CW Mana:Cold>comf hommik
You comfort him.

Hommik sniffs sadly.

Hommik says 'Only thing I lost'

Hommik says 'And 1 stipped'

Hommik giggles.

Hommik says 'Got this nice cloth cap tho'

Hommik says 'Not my size'

Hommik sighs loudly.

!# CW Mana:Warm>t seif goddamn cat herd, I can't leave anyone alone for 1 minute
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Hommik stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
The shady innkeeper gives Hommik an offer.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Hommik says 'Thanks man'

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Hommik bows deeply.

!# CW Mana:Warm>wave hommik
The shady innkeeper gives Hommik an offer.
You wave good-bye to Hommik.

Hommik starts exercising...

The shady innkeeper helps Hommik into his private chamber.

// Finally! One cat less to herd. I head to Bree.

Seif tells you 'you cannot save everyone at once :/'

Seif tells you 'not your fault, redleader went to help him he almost died '

!+* CRW>n
[north]
South of Bree
Exits: [north], =south=.

!+* CRW>n
[north]
The gate seems to be closed.

!+* CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Applefell            - At the Sign of the Prancing Pony
Findis               - Armour Shop
Seif                 - Armour Shop
Aramarth             - South of Bree
Proktor              - The Inn's Rooms

// Oh, crowded. Hopefully, people staying out of trouble.

// I do some enchants in Bree and head south.

Gomish narrates 'any  branchs?'

!+ CRW Mana:Hot>t gomish tree loads in Central Anduin, I might get you one, you
don't know where it is
Ok.

!+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Grassy Plains
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Blueberry Fields
A low shrub with bright green, oblong leaves is growing here.
Scattered in and on the shrub, there are four piles of blueberries.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Bend in the Road
Exits: -north-, =east=, =south=.

!+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Greenway
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Grassy Meadow
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Seif tells you 'would u mine come theddin mine im cocooned'
Bushy Plains
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Bushy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Greenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW Mana:Hot>
Gomish tells you 'hjahahhaha'

t gomish woops i need to rescue Seif
Ok.

// I walk to BM.

!O CW Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Entrance to the Mines
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW Mana:Warm>d
[down]
In a Mine Shaft
Exits: up, down.

!= CW Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Mine Shaft
Exits: north, up, down.

!= CW Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Applefell            - Inside a Sticky Cocoon
Seif                 - Inside a Sticky Cocoon
Aramarth             - Mine Shaft

!= CW Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Beneath a Mine Shaft
Exits: south, up.

!= CW Mana:Warm>ex
  South   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  Up      - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!= CW Mana:Warm>sc
229/229 hits, 57/129 mana, and 79/109 moves.

!= CW Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Mine Tunnel
You see two cocoons on the ground.
A great, dark spider advances toward you from the shadows.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW Mana:Warm>e
[east]

You swiftly dodge a great, dark spider's attempt to hit you.

!= CW Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You feel yourself exposed.

!= CW Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Bad>sc
You can't do that while fighting.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Beneath a Mine Shaft
Exits: south, up.

!= CW Mana:Warm>tar spider
Target set to: spider
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=order followers kill spider
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' spider
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill spider; order followers assist}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' spider
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' spider
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=order followers kill spider
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' spider
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill spider; order followers assist}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' spider
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' spider
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast n 'magic missile' spider
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast n 'magic missile' spider
!= CW Mana:Warm>s
[south]
cast 'lightning bolt' spider
Mine Tunnel
You see two cocoons on the ground.
A great, dark spider advances toward you from the shadows.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

A great, dark spider barely hits your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Bad>
You barely hit a great, dark spider's body and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Beneath a Mine Shaft
Exits: south, up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>def
[wiel silvery]
[chan mood wimpy]
You awkwardly wield the silvery broadsword, ready to protect the weak.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' spider
Mine Tunnel
On the ground, there are two cocoons.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
[north]
cast 'lightning bolt' spider
Beneath a Mine Shaft
Exits: south, up.
You have found a great, dark spider!
A great, dark spider leaves her hiding place.
A great, dark spider struggles to pull the cocoon with her.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits a great, dark spider with full impact.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Awful>
A great, dark spider barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Awful>cast 'burning hands' spider
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn a great, dark spider.
A great, dark spider is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a great, dark spider:Dying>l
[exa  ]
Beneath a Mine Shaft
There is no ceiling in this tunnel, instead the dark walls leap upward into
a broad shaft looming above the tunnel. Thick ropes dangle in the darkness
from the shaft above. Sturdy wooden ladders mounted on the walls by the use
of iron hoops ascend into the shaft above. The worn floor is smooth to the
touch, worn down by busy feet labouring in the mine.
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A bulky cocoon is here, contorting and twisting to no avail.
A great, dark spider is lying here, INCAPACITATED.
You slash a great, dark spider's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore!
A great, dark spider is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cut cocoon
You attempt to cut the sticky webs of the cocoon, trying to set the suffering person inside free!

Inactivity timeout postponed...

You manage to cut away all the binding cords that were surrounding Seif.
Seif throws aside the slashed webs and shakily emerges from the cocoon.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

226/229 hits, 48/129 mana, and 101/109 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Mine Tunnel
A bulky cocoon is here, contorting and twisting to no avail.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cut cocoon
You attempt to cut the sticky webs of the cocoon, trying to set the suffering person inside free!

Seif has arrived from the north.

Seif hugs you.

You manage to cut away all the binding cords that were surrounding Applefell.
Applefell throws aside the slashed webs and shakily emerges from the cocoon.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>shrug
sc
You shrug indifferently.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>228/229 hits, 54/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>comf seif
You comfort him.

!= CW Mana:Warm>
Applefell tips his hat.

!= CW Mana:Warm>
Seif says 'findis died :('

!= CW Mana:Warm>comf applefell
You comfort him.

!= CW Mana:Warm>say woops
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Warm>say you get the corpse?
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 60/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!= CW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 60/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Seif says 'not sure where'

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Applefell says 'i told kn ife was in horse'

!= CW Mana:Hot>trac findis
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

sYou feel bolder.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading >> EAST >>, done less than 8 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>say I go find

Applefell begins some strange incantations...

!= CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>Old Dwarven Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading >> EAST >>, done less than 8 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Worn Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

e
[east]
You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading >> EAST >>, done less than 8 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>Worn Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading >> EAST >>, done less than 8 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
A vicious rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly slash a vicious rat's right foreleg and shatter it.

!= CW Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Bad>e
[east]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Bad>l
[exa  ]
Worn Tunnel
Scars and chips in the sides of the tunnel show obvious signs of heavy mining
over the long years. Now the tunnel walls stand bare and cracked, and knowing
the thoroughness of the dwarves, one should not expect too much from mining
here.
A vicious rat is here, fighting YOU.

!= CW Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Bad>ex
  East    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  West    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!= CW Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Bad>
You slash a vicious rat's right forefoot hard and shatter it.
A vicious rat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Dying>who
Players
-------
      Lleuad the Man Battlemaster
      Lyanya Silverthorn
      Gomish the World Binder
 [Vm] Imago, Ainu of Win & Great Success
      Seif Al-Dîn The Safety Ranger
      Findis the Elf
 [Va] Rogon Rogoff

10 allies and visible Ainur on.

!= CW Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Dying>
You slash a vicious rat's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a vicious rat's death cry as he collapses.
A vicious rat is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Worn Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 7 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Worn Mine Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading >> EAST >>, done less than 7 hours ago.

[east]
Old Mine
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

n
[north]
You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 7 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>Old Mine
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves >> EAST >>.

e
[east]
You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading >> EAST >>, done less than 6 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>Dwarven Mine
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great, dark spider is lying here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf coming from the west, done less than 6 hours ago.

!= CW Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a steel-tipped spear (flawless); it glows blue

!= CW Mana:Hot>pab
[put all backpack]
You put a steel-tipped spear in a leather backpack.

!= CW Mana:Hot>gac
[get all corpse]
You get a ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a small metal target shield from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a two-handed sword from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a lantern from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a hunting knife from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 11 lauren coins, 11 celeb pennies, and 99 busc pennies.

!= CW Mana:Hot>t seif found, looted
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>t seif wasn't much eq but hey
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a dark coloured flask
a hunting knife (flawless)
a water skin
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a two-handed sword (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn); it glows blue
a small metal target shield (flawless)
a ring; it glows blue

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Findis narrates 'who shrouded bm ?'

!= CW Mana:Hot>t seif btw I think he also needs a chant
Ok.

// I walk out with Findis' eq.

Findis narrates 'who shrouded bm / gh ?'

Seif tells you 'i was gonna do spider for ssm'

Findis narrates 'who shrouded bm / gh ?'

Findis narrates '2'

Applefell tells you 'can u chant my eket while here please'

!= CW Mana:Burning>t applefell yes but I need to return Findis' eq
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Burning>t findis have your eq
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Seif tells you 'we finih spiders'

!= CW Mana:Burning>t applefell after that, sure
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Slow>t findis where are you?
Ok.

Findis tells you 'gh. seif cocooned bm'

!+ CW Mana:Burning>t findis Seif is free now
Ok.

!+ CW Mana:Burning>
Findis tells you 'road to bm'

!( CW Mana:Burning>t findis stand still a moment
Ok.

!( CW Mana:Burning>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: silvery
OB: 56%, DB: 61%, PB: 60%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,578,360 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 243. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- breath of briskness (0:30)
- detect magic (14:22)
- strength (18:22)
- shield (9:0)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (14:28)
- vigour
- growth

!( CW Mana:Burning>ll findis
[cast 'locate life' findis]
Findis tells you 'is applefell ok ?'
You start to concentrate...

Findis                   - In a field    Far       key: 'dabegoxanebb'

!( CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 106/129 mana, and 87/109 moves.

!( CW Mana:Burning>cast 'teleport' dabegoxanebb
You start to concentrate...

Worn Trail by the River Lhûn
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.
You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

!. CW Mana:Hot>t findis I let them both out
Ok.

!. CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Findis               - Worn Trail by the River Lhûn
Aramarth             - Worn Trail by the River Lhûn

!. CW Mana:Hot>
Findis tells you 'ok'

!. CW Mana:Hot>t findis I said stand still :(
Ok.

!. CW Mana:Hot>ex
-East-    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
-South-   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!. CW Mana:Hot>wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Findis               - Worn Trail
Aramarth             - Worn Trail by the River Lhûn

!. CW Mana:Hot>trac findis
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Inactivity timeout postponed...

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Findis here.

!. CW Mana:Hot>t findis I ported to you
Ok.

!. CW Mana:Hot>
Findis tells you 'come hatch to kill thief for lantern pls'

!. CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Findis               - Trail through the Forest
Aramarth             - Worn Trail by the River Lhûn

!. CW Mana:Hot>ex
-East-    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
-South-   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!. CW Mana:Hot>t findis but you already left
Ok.

!. CW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
Worn Trail by the River Lhûn
You find yourself standing on a windy path. The ground here looks rather stony,
but still you can see small patches of grass and flowers. The vegetation is
sparse, only a few crooked low trees grow here. The wind is chilling here,
making you feel a bit uncomfortable. The path continues to the east and south.
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.

!. CW Mana:Hot>t findis sigh.
Ok.

!. CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Worn Trail by the River Lhûn
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

!. CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Small Clearing
Exits: north, south, west.

!. CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Inside the Barn
A peaceful farmer is here, whistling merrily.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
At an Old Well
A circular stone well has been built here.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

!. CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Plains near the River
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: east, south.

!. CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Plains near the River
Exits: north, ~south~, west.

!. CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Plains near the River
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, south.

!. CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
A Tiny Trail
Exits: south, -west-.

!. CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, west.

!. CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Grassy Fields
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Grassy Fields
Exits: north, east.

!. CW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
w
[west]
Grassy Fields
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CW Mana:Burning>Grassy Fields
Exits: east, south.

!. CW Mana:Burning>s
[south]
Grassy Fields
Exits: north, west.

!. CW Mana:Burning>w
[west]
n
[north]
In Front of an Old Lodge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW Mana:Burning>Findis tells you 'no need then'

Inside the Old Lodge
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
a dark coloured flask
a hunting knife (flawless)
a water skin
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a two-handed sword (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn); it glows blue
a small metal target shield (flawless)
a ring; it glows blue

![ CW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Inside the Old Lodge

![ CW Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge a giant rat's attempt to hit you.
You strongly slash a giant rat's right foreleg.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Fine>t findis where now?
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Fine>t findis where'd you go?
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Fine>ex
  South   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
You slash a giant rat's left foreleg hard and shatter it.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Hurt>
You slash a giant rat's head very hard and shatter it.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Wounded>l
[exa  ]
Inside the Old Lodge
It must have been a long time since this inn was populated and gave shelter to
weary travellers. Some old rotten furniture, shelves, a cot and a broken stone
fireplace are all you can spot at first sight. The floor is littered with dirt
and dead leaves. There is a ventilation shaft over the fireplace, but of no
need as half of the roof is missing. The only exit is back south.
A giant rat is here, fighting YOU.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Wounded>ex
  South   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Wounded>l
[exa  ]
Inside the Old Lodge
It must have been a long time since this inn was populated and gave shelter to
weary travellers. Some old rotten furniture, shelves, a cot and a broken stone
fireplace are all you can spot at first sight. The floor is littered with dirt
and dead leaves. There is a ventilation shaft over the fireplace, but of no
need as half of the roof is missing. The only exit is back south.
A giant rat is here, fighting YOU.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Wounded>
Findis tells you 'to bm. corpse recover '

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Wounded>
You slash a giant rat's left foreleg hard and shatter it.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Awful>t findis I got your eq
Ok.
You strongly slash a giant rat's right hindfoot and shatter it.
A giant rat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Dying>
Findis tells you 'and finish mines'

![ CW Mana:Burning a giant rat:Dying>
You slash a giant rat's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a giant rat's death cry as it collapses.
A giant rat is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW Mana:Burning>t findis I already told you
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
Inside the Old Lodge
It must have been a long time since this inn was populated and gave shelter to
weary travellers. Some old rotten furniture, shelves, a cot and a broken stone
fireplace are all you can spot at first sight. The floor is littered with dirt
and dead leaves. There is a ventilation shaft over the fireplace, but of no
need as half of the roof is missing. The only exit is back south.
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 105/129 mana, and 96/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Findis tells you 'missed.'

![ CW Mana:Burning>t findis fine, I port to BM again
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 108/129 mana, and 104/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 108/129 mana, and 104/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 114/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cast 'teleport' sairemwun
You start to concentrate...

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Dwarven Guard Tower
A dwarven soldier is here, watching for trouble.
A dwarven soldier is here, watching for trouble.
A short, muscular dwarven captain is giving orders to his soldiers.
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ CW Mana:Hot>
You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

![ CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
End of the Worn Trail
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.

!( CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Marble Staircase
Exits: east, west.

!+ CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
An Inlaid Stone Walkway
Exits: east, [west].

// Lets see him walk past me now.

!# CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
The stonegate seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - An Inlaid Stone Walkway
Lleuad               - Entranceway

!# CW Mana:Hot>t findis am at the gate now
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>rem staff
You stop using a bejewelled oak staff.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Findis has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A stray dog has arrived from the east.

!# CW Mana:Burning>rem sword
You stop using the silvery broadsword.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Findis stops using a pair of slate blue pants.
Findis stops using a slate blue shirt.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Findis drops a torch.
Findis drops a mince-pie.
Findis drops a loaf of bread.
Findis drops a bowl of salad.
Findis drops a piece of cheese.
Findis drops a loaf of bread.
Findis drops a lembas wafer.
Findis drops a pair of slate blue pants.
Findis drops a slate blue shirt.
A slate blue shirt slowly decays into dust.
A pair of slate blue pants slowly decay into dust.

!# CW Mana:Burning>say sec I enchant your sword while we're at it
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>wield sword
[wiel sword]
You awkwardly wield the silvery broadsword, ready to protect the weak.

!# CW Mana:Burning>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>wield 2.sword
[wiel 2.sword]
You don't have a second sword.

!# CW Mana:Burning>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: 2.sword
OB: 95%, DB: 11%, PB: 13%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,578,241 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 243. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- noquit
- detect magic (16:47)
- strength (20:47)
- shield (11:25)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (16:53)
- vigour
- growth

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Findis says 'no'

!# CW Mana:Burning>wield sword
[wiel sword]
You stop using the silvery broadsword.
You awkwardly wield a two-handed sword, ready to protect the weak.
You are too weak to use this sword effectively.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Findis says 'did ssm load ?'

!# CW Mana:Burning>say why not, are you evil?
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>say they didn't do yet
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast c 'enchant' sword
You start to concentrate...

Findis says 'not evil'

A two-handed sword glows blue.

!# CW Mana:Cold>say then why no?
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Cold>rem sword
You stop using a two-handed sword.

!# CW Mana:Cold>wield silvery
[wiel silvery]
You awkwardly wield the silvery broadsword, ready to protect the weak.

!# CW Mana:Cold>hold staff
You hold a bejewelled oak staff.

!# CW Mana:Cold>
Findis says 'no need ?'

!# CW Mana:Cold>
Findis tilts her head.

// I return Findis' eq, enchant for Applefell, and head to get a branch for
// Gomish.

// Oh hm, maybe we should do willow on the way...

*# CW Mana:Burning>say got pracs in ride now?
Ok.

Gomish Goes:: got some yues

Gomish Goes:: 80 percent

Gomish Goes:: or smth

Gomish Goes:: got transfer too

Gomish Goes:: 92%


!. CRW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
In the Wheat Field
A mother eagle (two) is SLEEPING here.
A mother eagle (one) is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>sc
229/229 hits, 94/129 mana, and 93/109 moves.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>cast t 'charm' one
You start to concentrate...


cast t 'charm' two
Ok.
Your control on a mother eagle (one) is renewed!

!. CRW Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

Your mind feels empty for a while.


sstat
[stat]
Spell speed: normal         Weapon: sword
Ok.
Your control on a mother eagle (two) is renewed!

!. CRW Mana:Warm>cast 'store' call
You start to concentrate...

Gomish begins some strange incantations...

You stored it.

!. CRW Mana:Cold>cast 'store' call
You start to concentrate...

Gomish utters the word 'noselacri'
A mother eagle (two) seems to be blinded!

You stored it.

!. CRW Mana:Icy>say wtf
Ok.

!+ CRW Mana:Cold>say leave my charmies alone
Ok.

!. CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish Goes:: i can cure if you want

// Went to Tom, got lightning up, getting ready to do willow.

![ CW Mana:Cold>sle
You go to sleep.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 41/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>emote - sanct 2.eagle, please
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>wake
You wake, and sit up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>st
You stand up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
The Main Room
You are in a long, low room, filled with the light of lamps swinging from the
beams of the ceiling. A magnificent chair, surrounded by white water-lilies
preserved in green and brown earthenware, seems to be awaiting its noble
occupant.
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A magic mushroom lies here. (blue aura).
A pie has been left here.
A seed-cake has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A fine young woman is sitting on a big armchair (glowing).
Tom Bombadil is sitting here (glowing).
A mother eagle (two) is SLEEPING here.
A mother eagle (one) is SLEEPING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Gomish the Man, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>sa one
[cast n 'sanctuary' one]
You start to concentrate...

Gomish Goes:: no sanc


![ CW Mana:Burning>
Gomish Goes:: yet

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Gomish Goes:: getting now

![ CW Mana:Burning>say woops, you said you had
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Gomish Goes:: did not

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Gomish Goes:: transfer i said

// My mistake. *stare*

// We start doing willow, and he runs manaless before I do.

*f* CRW Mana:Hot>cast 'call lightning' willow
You start to concentrate...

Gomish leaves << WEST << riding a pack horse.
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s right foot very hard.
A mother eagle (two) hits Old-Man Willow's branch and tickles it.

q
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s right foot very hard.

A mother eagle (one) tries to hit Old-Man Willow, but it parries successfully.

A mother eagle (two) bleeds from open wounds.
A mother eagle (two) tries to hit Old-Man Willow, but it parries successfully.

Ok.
With a crack of thunder, you call down lightning on Old-Man Willow.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>cast 'call lightning' willow
You start to concentrate...

Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s right wing very hard.

A mother eagle (one) tries to hit Old-Man Willow, but it parries successfully.

t gomish stay
A mother eagle (two) strongly hits Old-Man Willow's branch and tickles it.

A mother eagle (two) swiftly dodges Old-Man Willow's attempt to hit her.

Ok.
With a crack of thunder, you call down lightning on Old-Man Willow.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>cast 'call lightning' willow
You start to concentrate...

Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges a mother eagle (one)'s attempt to hit it.

Gomish has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
A mother eagle (two) strongly hits Old-Man Willow's root and tickles it.

Gomish joins a mother eagle (two)'s fight.
Gomish slashes Old-Man Willow's trunk and tickles it.
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s body very hard.

Ok.
With a crack of thunder, you call down lightning on Old-Man Willow.
A mother eagle (one) hits Old-Man Willow's root hard and tickles it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s right foot very hard.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges Gomish's attempt to slash it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges a mother eagle (two)'s attempt to hit it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish NO
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (one) strongly hits Old-Man Willow's branch and tickles it.
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s body very hard and shatters it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (two) hits Old-Man Willow's trunk and tickles it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges Gomish's attempt to slash it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish escape
q
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>cast 'call lightning' willow
You start to concentrate...

Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges a mother eagle (one)'s attempt to hit it.
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s right foot very hard and shatters it.

A mother eagle (two) fails to hit Old-Man Willow.

Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s left wing very hard and shatters it.

A mother eagle (one) hits Old-Man Willow's branch and tickles it.

Ok.
With a crack of thunder, you call down lightning on Old-Man Willow.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish leaves << WEST << riding a pack horse.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (two) tries to hit Old-Man Willow, but it parries successfully.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s right foot very hard and shatters it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>order two flee

Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s body very hard and shatters it.
A mother eagle (two) is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>Ok.
A mother eagle (one) tries to hit Old-Man Willow, but it parries successfully.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 21/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (two)'s body very hard and shatters it.
You hear a mother eagle (two)'s death cry as she collapses.
A mother eagle (two) is dead! R.I.P.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>cure two

cast 'cure serious' two
Nobody here by that name.
Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges a mother eagle (one)'s attempt to hit it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>*f* CRW Mana:Cold>order followers flee
Ok.
A mother eagle (one) panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle (one) leaves << WEST <<.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>sc
w
[west]
229/229 hits, 20/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>Deep inside the Old Forest
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Gomish the Man is here, riding a pack horse.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here (glowing).

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A huge, old and hoary willow tree looms above you.
Gomish has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
A mother eagle (one) has arrived from the west.
Old-Man Willow hits Gomish's left leg extremely hard.

// That wasn't my brightest moment.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Old-Man Willow swiftly dodges Gomish's attempt to slash it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>order followers assist
A mother eagle (one) joins Gomish's fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (one) hits Old-Man Willow's root and tickles it.
Old-Man Willow hits Gomish's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 21/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.
Gomish panics, and attempts to flee.
Gomish leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a pack horse.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>sc

Old-Man Willow hits a mother eagle (one)'s right foot very hard.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>229/229 hits, 22/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (one) tries to hit Old-Man Willow, but it parries successfully.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>order followers flee
Ok.
A mother eagle (one) panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle (one) leaves << WEST <<.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Old-Man Willow approaches Gomish, trying to hit him.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Deep inside the Old Forest
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here (glowing).

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 23/129 mana, and 108/109 moves.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish SIGH
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Deep inside the Old Forest
Gomish               - Small Dark River in the Forest

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish why oh why
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>sc
229/229 hits, 25/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Deep inside the Old Forest
Gomish               - Small Dark River in the Forest

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish tells you 'no mana'

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish why can't you listen to directions?
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish you cost me a charmie
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>ofs
[order followers sleep]
A mother eagle (one) lies down and falls asleep.
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>
Gomish tells you 'sry'

*f* CRW Mana:Cold>t gomish because I couldn't make it flee because you were w
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>t gomish I was going to lead us both out
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 39/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>t gomish regen now and put armour up
Ok.

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>
Gomish tells you 'k'

*f* CRW Mana:Warm>t gomish and stay out of harm's way I guess
Ok.

// I finish willow with stored calls.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>gac
[get all corpse]
You get a blue crystal from the remains of Old-Man Willow.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Gomish has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>say dead
Ok.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
195/229 hits, 9/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Gomish sighs loudly.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
195/229 hits, 10/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
195/229 hits, 10/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>say well
Ok.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Gomish Goes:: nice

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Gomish stops following you.
Gomish starts following you.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride
You are already riding.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Small Dark River in the Forest
You find that you have made your way down through a cleft in a high steep bank,
almost a cliff. At its foot is a wide space of grass and reeds; and in the
distance you can see another bank almost as steep. In the midst of it winds
a lazy dark river of brown water, bordered by ancient willows.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The remains of Old-Man Willow lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Gomish the Man, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here sighing, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Gomish.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Deep inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mother eagle (one) is SLEEPING here.
Gomish has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ofw
[order followers wake]
[order followers stand]
A mother eagle (one) wakes up.
Ok.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>A mother eagle (one) clambers on her feet.
Ok.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>spam

Gomish Goes:: no load?

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
chan spam
Spam mode off.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>198/229 hits, 15/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say I took
Ok.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>=
cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

== gomish
You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'shroud' gomish
You start to concentrate...

You start to concentrate...

sGomish nods solemnly.

Ok.
Gomish blurs softly as a misty shroud surrounds him.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

Gomish bleeds from open wounds.

200/229 hits, 12/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Gomish begins some strange incantations...

*f* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>say no offence mate, but until we get back, I hold it,
OK?
Ok.

// We meet Tairach and Yoker on the way east and Thordak a bit later, but,
// luckily, they don't ever attack. We get the branch, and I send Gomish off
// to sail.

// In the meantime, Roga decides he's going to trap in DT. He does not call me
// to come near, so I assume he can probably handle it, but...

*# CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
[south]
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: north, ~east~, ~west~.
Thick ice covers the water.

!~ CW Mana:Warm>
Roga tells you 'near?'

!~ CW Mana:Warm>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 62/129 mana, and 81/109 moves.

!~ CW Mana:Hot>t roga me? not near DT. you died?
Ok.

// I guess I better start running even though I am really far.

Gomish narrates 'do i have to remove rings to word of recall?'

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

229/229 hits, 57/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!~ CW Mana:Warm>t roga speak if you need me to run to break or so
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south.

Roga tells you 'I need you in awful orc no mana'

!# CRW Mana:Hot>t roga Elestir will be there before me
Ok.

// Running now, but I'm just too slow for this race.
// I'm not Tairach who can run 30 zones in less than 2 minutes.

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Roga narrates 'negah dis'
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Road of the Smiths
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are a few inkberries.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.
The snow has stopped.

!+~ CRW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!+~ CRW Mana:Hot>
Roga tells you 'BREAK'

!+~ CRW Mana:Hot>who
Players
-------
      Redleader :)
      Drisbane the Man Apprentice (Linkless)
      Gálmód the Man
      Martyrson N'Ekasrof
      Tylen the Elven Apprentice
      Teramir
      Lleuad the Man Battlemaster
      Lyanya Silverthorn
      Gomish the World Binder
 [Vm] Imago, Ainu of Win & Great Success
      Findis the Elf

13 allies and visible Ainur on.

!+~ CRW Mana:Hot>
It starts to snow.

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>
A tall stag has arrived from the south.

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>
Roga tells you 'NOW'

!+* CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

t roga I TOO FAR CANT
Ok.

// Running, but too late.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
Redleader narrates 'clap'
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
Thieves' Camp
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!. CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>s
[south]
A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
A Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>s
[south]
e
[east]
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down).

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=, (down).

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>narr anyone able to break DT
Ok.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Hollin Road
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: =east=, =south=.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
e
[east]
e
[east]
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>narr Roga dying there
Ok.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>e
[east]
e
[east]
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader narrates 'nemi spamming fast up abr'

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>narr I too far
Ok.

Martyrson narrates 'too far :('

Redleader narrates 'coming'

Redleader narrates 'someone outside stand near door for portkey'

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>t roga sorry :(
Roga can't hear you.

!% CRW Mana:Burning>narr he dead, too late :(
Ok.

Redleader narrates 'doh'

Redleader narrates 'still need break?'

Redleader narrates 'for stuff?'

!+~- CRW>narr it's a Tairach redshirt, there won't be any left
Ok.

!+~- CRW>t roga sorry, was too far :(
Ok.
Redleader narrates ':?'

Redleader narrates ':/'

Redleader narrates 'nemi headed your way'

Roga tells you 'I'm out nfc how lol'

!+* CRW>t roga how
Ok.

!%* CRW>t roga you survive?
Ok.

!< CRW>t redleader he out
Ok.

!+ CRW>t redleader not sure if he lives now
Ok.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning Mount:Tired>ll roga
[cast 'locate life' roga]
You start to concentrate...

Roga                     - In some water Very far  key: 'rabeeliscad'

// Still alive, but too far to port. I won't make it.
// If I know Tairach and co, in just seconds, he'll be a corpse.

// In retrospect, I should've taken the chance and ported, as there was no
// way he was surviving, misport or no misport.

// A couple zones later, I'm hoping - maybe he drowned?

!. CRW Mana:Burning Mount:Slow>ll roga-shadow
[cast 'locate life' roga-shadow]
You start to concentrate...

Your mind fails to locate any such creature.

!. CRW Mana:Hot Mount:Slow>t redleader now he's dead
Ok.

!. CRW Mana:Burning Mount:Slow>
Redleader tells you 'nemi?'

!. CRW Mana:Burning Mount:Slow>cast 'portal' up rabeeliscad
You start to concentrate...

ccsn
[chan spell normal]
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
A shimmering wall of colours has appeared floating above the ground, giving only hints to the other side of it.

!. CRW Mana:Cold Mount:Slow>Ok.

!. CRW Mana:Cold Mount:Slow>ep
[enter portal]
Tributary of the Bruinen
You sense a portal leading here from 'oddigoarid'.
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold Mount:Slow>ex
sc
~East~    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
~West~    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold Mount:Slow>229/229 hits, 28/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold Mount:Slow>trac roga
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Inactivity timeout postponed...


You stop searching.
!~ CRW Mana:Cold Mount:Tired>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Inactivity timeout postponed...

You see:
   - two faint tracks of a hungry warg leading << WEST << done less than 2 hours ago
   - a faint track of an Elf leading << WEST << done less than 2 hours ago
   - a faint track of an Elf coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>w
[west]
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Tired>s
[south]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, ~west~.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>sc
229/229 hits, 38/129 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>gr
Your group consists of:
     Aramarth (Head of group)
     Gomish
     a mother eagle

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>gr pack
A pack horse is now a group member.

!~ CRW Mana:Warm Mount:Slow>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...

s
[south]
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, ~west~.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>ex
~North~   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
~West~    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, ~west~.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, ~west~.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>ex
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
~East~    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
~West~    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
229/229 hits, 21/129 mana, and 107/109 moves.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>trac roga
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

l
[exa  ]
Inactivity timeout postponed...

You see some faint tracks of an Elf leading << WEST <<, done less than 2 hours ago.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>Tributary of the Bruinen
The river broadens slightly here, and the water takes on a more relaxed
pace. Far enough from the Hithaeglir mountains to feel safe, and close
enough to joining with its brother-branch, the river has little to fear.
Yet, for some reason, it soon picks up its pace as it passes this section
of the cliffs.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, west.

You see some faint tracks of an Elf leading << WEST <<, done less than 2 hours ago.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Steppes
Exits: -north-, ~east~, ~south~, -west-.

!f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

!f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Steppes
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading << WEST <<, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Hastily Built Bridge over a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
The water is frozen solid.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading << WEST <<, done less than 2 hours ago.

!% CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 2 hours ago.

!. CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
You see some vague tracks of an Elf leading << WEST <<, done less than 2 hours ago.

!% CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Bend in the River Bruinen
Exits: east, ~south~.

s
[south]
You see some faint tracks of an Elf leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 2 hours ago.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>The River Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~.

Your whole broadsword now glows with a pale blue light.

You see some faint tracks of an Elf leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 2 hours ago.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Bend in the River Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, ~west~.

You see some faint tracks of an Elf leading << WEST <<, done less than 2 hours ago.

!~ CRW Mana:Cold>w
[west]
The River Bruinen
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A fine silver goblet lies abandoned here.
A studded leather belt has been left here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Tairach the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Yoker the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
A bass swims here.
*Negah the Orc* is standing here.
*Nemi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

// And here's the usual crowd, corpse-camping as always. Elestir and all the
// poor little innocents.

*Yoker the Orc* intercepts a mother eagle (one)'s blow.
A mother eagle (one) tries to hit *Yoker the Orc*, but he manages to keep her at bay.
*Yoker the Orc* stabs a mother eagle (one)'s body extremely hard.

You feel yourself exposed.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Tairach the Orc* strongly stabs your head.
You stop tracking your victim.
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tairach the Orc*:Healthy>
You barely slash *Tairach the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tairach the Orc*:Fine>
*Negah the Orc* masterfully draws a black runed dagger.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tairach the Orc*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Negah the Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tairach the Orc*:Fine>gac
[get all corpse]
You get a ticket for a horse of the Rohirrim from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a butcher knife from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tairach the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tairach the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bend in the River Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, ~west~.

Roga tells you 'lol tairach goon squad got me moveless'

// The one time I think someone knows what he is doing, he would hand exp
// to Elestir just like that.

// Some useless walking around later...


*. CRW Mana:Burning>A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear track of a pack horse leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading << WEST << done less than 3 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading << WEST << done less than 4 hours ago


You stop searching.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>trac nemi
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Redleader has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
Inactivity timeout postponed...

trm
[track *man*]
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Nemi here.

Redleader leaves << WEST << riding a pack horse.

You see some vague tracks of *a Man* leading << WEST <<, done less than 3 hours ago.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>
Ravonor tells you 'at least he killed negah'

*. CRW Mana:Burning>
A will-of-the-wisp has arrived from the east.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>w
[west]
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A sable pouch lies on the ground. (blue aura).
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Uthar the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Redleader the Noldo is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
The water is frozen solid.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
*Uthar the Black Númenórean* says sable

*% CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast n 'magic missile' *man*
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast n 'magic missile' *man*
*% CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Uthar the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Uthar the Black Númenórean* leaves << WEST << riding a trained horse.
Redleader gets a sable pouch.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]

Redleader chuckles politely.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
Redleader leaves >> EAST >> riding a pack horse.
A Ford in the River Bruinen
A few flat, smooth-edged, slippery-looking stones stick out of the shallow,
yet troubled waters in this fordable section of the river. The stream dashes
fiercely and noisily against them, like a tireless battering ram, but the
rocks tear it to shreds of white, splashing foam. This is the only ford for
many miles round about, and here is where the Great East Road crosses the
Bruinen.
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
*Uthar the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
*Uthar the Black Númenórean* leaves << WEST << riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle leaves << WEST <<.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 116/129 mana, and 84/109 moves.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>say ?
cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
Ok.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
A Ford in the River Bruinen
A few flat, smooth-edged, slippery-looking stones stick out of the shallow,
yet troubled waters in this fordable section of the river. The stream dashes
fiercely and noisily against them, like a tireless battering ram, but the
rocks tear it to shreds of white, splashing foam. This is the only ford for
many miles round about, and here is where the Great East Road crosses the
Bruinen.
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Redleader the Noldo is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Redleader.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>l redleader
[exa redleader ]
You seen a battleworn elf before you.Redleader is an adult male Elf.
Redleader :) has several bruises.
Redleader :) seems to have:
       A bound up grievous wound at the left foot,
       A clean light wound at the body,
       A clean light wound at the right foot.
Redleader :) is using:
<held>               a torch; it is lit
<held>               a crude metal key
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a slate blue shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of slate blue pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a silver cloakpin
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on finger>     a ring of silver
<worn on finger>     an azure ring
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a set of lock picks
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a gold ring

*% CRW Mana:Burning>say you died?
Ok.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>say how?
Ok.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
Redleader nods solemnly.
A Ford in the River Bruinen
A few flat, smooth-edged, slippery-looking stones stick out of the shallow,
yet troubled waters in this fordable section of the river. The stream dashes
fiercely and noisily against them, like a tireless battering ram, but the
rocks tear it to shreds of white, splashing foam. This is the only ford for
many miles round about, and here is where the Great East Road crosses the
Bruinen.
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Redleader the Noldo is here nodding, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Redleader.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>sc
229/229 hits, 120/129 mana, and 99/109 moves.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
===== BOB DOWN ==== (Lasted 2:22) =====

You see:
   - two clear tracks of a trained horse leading << WEST << done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of a pack horse leading >> EAST >> done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader says portalled badly

*% CRW Mana:Burning>trtr
[track trained]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear tracks of a trained horse leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader says and ate lag

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader says nice of him to drop

*% CRW Mana:Burning>say ouch
Ok.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader stops using a crude metal key.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>say portalled or ported?
Ok.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
Redleader stops using a torch.
A Ford in the River Bruinen
A few flat, smooth-edged, slippery-looking stones stick out of the shallow,
yet troubled waters in this fordable section of the river. The stream dashes
fiercely and noisily against them, like a tireless battering ram, but the
rocks tear it to shreds of white, splashing foam. This is the only ford for
many miles round about, and here is where the Great East Road crosses the
Bruinen.
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Redleader the Noldo is here nodding, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Redleader.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
Redleader says portalled

*% CRW>say dammit :(
Ok.

*% CRW>
Redleader says by myself

*% CRW>
Redleader giggles.

*% CRW>l
[exa  ]
A Ford in the River Bruinen
A few flat, smooth-edged, slippery-looking stones stick out of the shallow,
yet troubled waters in this fordable section of the river. The stream dashes
fiercely and noisily against them, like a tireless battering ram, but the
rocks tear it to shreds of white, splashing foam. This is the only ford for
many miles round about, and here is where the Great East Road crosses the
Bruinen.
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Redleader the Noldo is here giggling, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Redleader.

*% CRW>
Redleader decisively draws an elven dagger.

*% CRW>say into this room?
Ok.

*% CRW>
Redleader holds a jewel-encrusted goblet.
Redleader puts a set of lock picks on his belt.
Redleader puts a fragrant-smelling bag on his belt.
Redleader puts a sable pouch on his belt.

*% CRW>
Redleader shakes his head.

// Oh well, that made about as much sense as everything else today.

// Welcome to MUME.