home‎ > ‎

Lowbie BN power

// Cut from my September 11, 2015 log.

// Found Buzuhim standing over Kirthan's corpse outside wc.
// No idea what happened there, but figured maybe they'd come back to
// continue doing wc.

// And they did. Found their rather old tracks coming in.
// Figured I have to hurry up and charge with what I had - which was 2 eagles
// and a lev 20 BN thief groupmate.

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>l
[exa  ]
Ruined Overlook
You are standing at the top of an overlook at the northern end of the broken
hills that make up this part of the Lone-lands. The hills continue to the
south and east, with the remains of a path leading vv SOUTH vv. Before you is the
towering bulk of an ancient tower. Glancing down at the road below, you see
the shadow of the tower, a shadow shaped like a cruel orkish dagger. You
feel cold, a cold not from the breeze, but from the Shadow of the tower.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hawk is here, (FAMILIAR?)
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>ex
 [North]  - A closed 'door'
  East    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  South   - An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>tfe
[t familiar east]
Ok.
A hawk leaves >> EAST >>.

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>
The wight captain yells from the north 'To arms, my soldiers!'

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>t kokvat come
Ok.

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>open exit 
Ok.

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>
The wight captain yells from the north 'To arms, my soldiers!'

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>t kokvat now
Ok.

!(~ CW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (south), up, down.
You have found Kõkvat!
Kõkvat leaves // UP // sneaking.

![ CW Mana:Burning>sc
195/195 hits, 112/127 mana, and 104/106 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>sc
195/195 hits, 112/127 mana, and 104/106 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>c s
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>ble s
[close exit s]
[ cast 'block door' exit s]
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]
Inside a Ruined Tower
You are standing on the main level of an ancient ruined tower. Judging by
the style of the construction and furniture remains, this tower was built
by the ancient Númenóreans. There does not seem to have been any sign of a
battle, yet it seems that some tragedy has befallen this place.
Ancient, crumbling stairs lead up and down from here. There is also a door
leading out to the south.
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
Kõkvat tells the group 'im in'

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
195/195 hits, 68/127 mana, and 106/106 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
195/195 hits, 68/127 mana, and 106/106 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
The wight captain yells from above 'To arms, my soldiers!'

![ CW Mana:Hot>tar elf
Target set to: elf
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=order followers kill elf
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' elf
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill elf; order followers assist}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' elf
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' elf
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=order followers kill elf
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' elf
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill elf; order followers assist}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' elf
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' elf
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast n 'magic missile' elf
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast n 'magic missile' elf
![ CW Mana:Hot>
The wight captain yells from above 'To arms, my soldiers!'

![ CW Mana:Hot>bnmage
Target set to: elf
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill elf
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' elf
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill elf; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' elf
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' elf
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill elf
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' elf
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill elf; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' elf
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' elf
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast n 'magic missile' elf
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast n 'magic missile' elf
#changed alias in group '*': stre=stre6
#changed alias in group '*': nb=nb1
#changed alias in group '*': repo=report
#error: undefined variable.
![ CW Mana:Hot>u
[up]
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
The wight captain yells loudly from above 'To arms, my soldiers!'

![ CW Mana:Hot>aba
u
[up]
Abandon what?

![ CW Mana:Hot>
![ CW Mana:Hot>Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mountain mule is sitting here.
A warhorse is sitting here.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW Mana:Hot>u
[up]
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

// Should have really asked groupmate to close and quaked them there.

![ CW Mana:Hot>u
[up]
Roof of a Ruined Tower
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
The wight captain is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is here, fighting the wight captain.
*a Man*, aiming an embellished longbow, is standing here.
Exits: (down).
You have found Kõkvat!
A mother eagle (two) tries to hit *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>kill elf
They aren't here.

// Wait, it was supposed to be Buzuhim and Kirthan.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* strongly cleaves the wight captain's right hand and tickles it.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
Kõkvat leaves his hiding place.
Kõkvat shoots *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard.
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *Buzuhim the Dwarf* who suddenly seems less lively.
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *Buzuhim the Dwarf* who suddenly seems less lively.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Kõkvat nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
A wight bodyguard hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (one) tries to hit *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
The wight captain hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![~ CW Mana:Hot>km
[k *man*]
![~ CW Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
A wight bodyguard approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Kõkvat nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
The wight captain approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.
*a Man* swiftly dodges a mother eagle (two)'s attempt to hit him.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
A wight bodyguard says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
A wight bodyguard approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![~ CW Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You failed to control a mother eagle (two).
You failed to control a mother eagle (one).
Ok.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
A wight bodyguard approaches Kõkvat, trying to hit him.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
Kõkvat swiftly dodges a mother eagle (one)'s attempt to hit him.
A wight bodyguard strongly hits Kõkvat's body.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>d
[down]
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
Kõkvat has arrived from above.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*a Man* has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Hot>u
[up]

*a Man* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW Mana:Hot>
![ CW Mana:Hot>Kõkvat leaves // UP //.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a once noble captain is standing here.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
Kõkvat is standing here.
Exits: (down).

![~ CW Mana:Hot>order followers flee
A mother eagle (two) panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle (two) leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
You failed to control a mother eagle (one).
Ok.
A wight bodyguard hits Kõkvat's body and tickles it.

![~ CW Mana:Hot>
The wight captain says 'YOU! Black Númenórean! You will die before your time.'
The wight captain strongly hits Kõkvat's right hand.
Kõkvat panics, and attempts to flee.
Kõkvat leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![~ CW Mana:Hot>d
[down]
Stairs to the Roof
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
Kõkvat is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (two) tries to hit Kõkvat, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Hot>d
[down]
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mountain mule is sitting here.
A warhorse is sitting here.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Kõkvat has arrived from above.

![ CW Mana:Hot>d
[down]
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW Mana:Hot>d
[down]
Kõkvat has arrived from above.
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle (one)'s body hard and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Hot>kill elf
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>kd
[k *dwarf*]

Kõkvat has arrived from above.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
![ CW Mana:Hot>You feel yourself exposed.
You try to slash *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>
A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>
Kõkvat sheathes a nasty orkish fang into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Kõkvat swiftly draws a yew longbow from across his back.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* sends a mother eagle (one) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>
You barely slash *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>
*a Man* lightly shoots your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>tar buzuhim
Target set to: buzuhim
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill buzuhim
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' buzuhim
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill buzuhim; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill buzuhim
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill buzuhim; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' buzuhim
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast n 'magic missile' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast n 'magic missile' buzuhim
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>esc

*Buzuhim the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle (one)'s right foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Hurt a mother eagle (one):Fine>You seek to escape...
Nobody was fighting you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' buzuhim
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>cast 'fireball' buzuhim
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>
You strongly slash *a Man*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>order followers assist
You failed to control a mother eagle (one).
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
[down]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Man*, aiming an embellished longbow, is standing here.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
Kõkvat is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' buzuhim

*Buzuhim the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

A mother eagle (one) seems to have recovered her senses.

Kõkvat nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
*a Man* shoots Kõkvat's head hard.

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Buzuhim the Dwarf* in flames.
You barely slash *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Kõkvat nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'fireball' buzuhim
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>order followers assist
A mother eagle (one) joins Kõkvat's fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (one) hits *a Man*'s right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
You have found a powerful lioness!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
[down]
cast 'fireball' buzuhim
Ruined Cellar
Exits: up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
[up]
u
[up]
Stairs to the Cellar
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
You have found *a Man*!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' buzuhim
You start to concentrate...

*Buzuhim the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'fireball' buzuhim

Kõkvat has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...

*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* lightly shoots your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You barely slash *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
A mother eagle (one) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right leg.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
[down]
cast 'fireball' buzuhim
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (one) is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mother eagle (one).
*a Man*, aiming an embellished longbow, is standing here.
Kõkvat is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Kõkvat nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* shoots Kõkvat's body hard and shatters it.
*a Man* barely hits Kõkvat's right foot and tickles it.

// Uh oh. The lev 20 BN is going down really fast.

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Kõkvat lightly hits *a Man*'s body and tickles it.
A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' buzuhim
Nobody here by that name.
Kõkvat panics, and attempts to flee.
Kõkvat leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' buzuhim
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill buzuhim

Kõkvat has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (one) approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You try to slash *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim

Kõkvat leaves // UP //.
A mother eagle (one) strongly hits *a Man*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>order followers assist
Ok.

// Hm, I better get my second eagle.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>charmer
Target set to: buzuhim
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=order followers kill buzuhim
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' buzuhim
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill buzuhim; order followers assist}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=order followers kill buzuhim
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill buzuhim; order followers assist}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' buzuhim
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast n 'magic missile' buzuhim
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast n 'magic missile' buzuhim
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
[up]
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mountain mule is sitting here.
A warhorse is sitting here.
Exits: up, down.
You have found Kõkvat!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
[up]
Stairs to the Roof
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
[up]
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a once noble captain is standing here.
Exits: (down).

![~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mountain mule is sitting here.
A warhorse is sitting here.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (one) is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mother eagle (one).
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>order followers kill buzuhim

*a Man* giggles.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>A mother eagle (two) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
Ok.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle (one)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
You start to concentrate...

A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
A mother eagle (two) hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* aims for a weakness in your armour!
*a Man* strongly shoots your left hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>You start to concentrate...

order followers assist
===== ARMOUR DOWN ==== (Last 6:59) =====
*a Man* shoots your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>Ok.
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves // UP //.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>sc

*a Man* shoots your head extremely hard and shatters it.

// This is really not working so well. Maybe we shouldn't have charged like this.
// I always forget how crazy powerful all whities are after this level change.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
A mother eagle (two) approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The cracks in the stonework begin to widen.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
[down]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (one) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a mother eagle (two).
A mother eagle (two) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle (one)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>pow
[use powder buzuhim]
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
[down]
You are inside.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
84/195 hits, 45/127 mana, and 102/106 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ar
[cast n 'armour']
Alas, your lips are sealed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
[down]
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ar
[cast n 'armour']
You start to concentrate...

azure
[get azure pack]
[ recite azure ]
*a Man* leaves // UP //.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start reciting an azure scroll.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>134/195 hits, 16/127 mana, and 106/106 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
[up]
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
[up]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (one) is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
A mother eagle (two) is here, fighting *Buzuhim the Dwarf*.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mother eagle (one).
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], up, down.
You have found Kõkvat!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.
A mother eagle (one) seems to have recovered her senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim

A mother eagle (two) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Kõkvat leaves \\ DOWN \\  sneaking.
A mother eagle (one) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (two) approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
[down]
Stairs to the Cellar
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers kill buzuhim
A mother eagle (one) approaches *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle (one)'s right wing extremely hard.
A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*a Man* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
[down]

*a Man* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers kill buzuhim
Ruined Cellar
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
Kõkvat is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up.
You have found *a Man*!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
A mother eagle (one) approaches *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
[up]
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
[up]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
134/195 hits, 16/127 mana, and 105/106 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
Inside a Ruined Tower
You are standing on the main level of an ancient ruined tower. Judging by
the style of the construction and furniture remains, this tower was built
by the ancient Númenóreans. There does not seem to have been any sign of a
battle, yet it seems that some tragedy has befallen this place.
Ancient, crumbling stairs lead up and down from here. There is also a door
leading out to the south.
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
134/195 hits, 17/127 mana, and 106/106 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal quick
You begin to search...

l
[exa  ]
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>*Buzuhim the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
134/195 hits, 17/127 mana, and 105/106 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Inside a Ruined Tower
You are standing on the main level of an ancient ruined tower. Judging by
the style of the construction and furniture remains, this tower was built
by the ancient Númenóreans. There does not seem to have been any sign of a
battle, yet it seems that some tragedy has befallen this place.
Ancient, crumbling stairs lead up and down from here. There is also a door
leading out to the south.
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers kill buzuhim
cast 'lightning bolt' buzuhim
You failed to control a mother eagle (two).
Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Bad>You start to concentrate...

Your legs feel heavier.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Bad>order followers kill buzuhim
A mother eagle (two) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s head and shatters it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Buzuhim the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
134/195 hits, 0/127 mana, and 104/106 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>d
[down]
Ruined Cellar
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
Exits: up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>d
[down]
order followers kill buzuhim
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>d
[down]
order followers kill buzuhim
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>d
[down]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>u
[up]
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
You have found *a Man*!
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>u
[up]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mother eagle (two) is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
You have found Kõkvat!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>u
[up]
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
The cracks in the stonework begin to widen.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>u
[up]
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mountain mule is sitting here.
A warhorse is sitting here.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A mother eagle (one) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
A mother eagle (two) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
Ok.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle (one)'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves // UP //.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>u
[up]
Stairs to the Roof
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
A mother eagle (two) approaches *Buzuhim the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
A mother eagle (two) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
A mother eagle (one) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left leg and shatters it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim

*Buzuhim the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Ok.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves // UP //.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim

The wight captain yells loudly from above 'To arms, my soldiers!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>order followers kill buzuhim
order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>c
[close exit ]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>c
[close exit ]
c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ofrt
[order followers reveal thorough]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
The hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!
Kõkvat leaves his hiding place.
Kõkvat OPENS the -[ hatch ]-.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
c.It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
c.It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!
The hatch is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Kõkvat hangs a yew longbow across his back.
Kõkvat awkwardly draws a nasty orkish fang.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!
The hatch is opened from the other side.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
It's already closed!
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* OPENS the -[ hatch ]-.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.
Kõkvat leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c.d
[down]
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mountain mule is sitting here.
A warhorse is sitting here.
Exits: up, down.
You have found Kõkvat!
*a Man* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
[down]
Stairs to the Gallery
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
The cracks in the stonework begin to widen.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
[down]
order followers kill buzuhim
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers kill buzuhim
d
[down]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers kill buzuhim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
[down]
order followers kill buzuhim
Ruined Cellar
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>A mother eagle (two) barely hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s body.
A mother eagle (one) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right foot and shatters it.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.
Ok.

// Whew, finally!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Kõkvat has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (one) hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s right arm and shatters it.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A mother eagle (two) strongly hits *Buzuhim the Dwarf*'s left arm and shatters it.
*Buzuhim the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>gr
Your group consists of:
     Telperién (Head of group)
     Kõkvat
     Sunborn
     a mother eagle
     a mother eagle
     Dong

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* barely shoots your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Man*:Hurt>km
[k *man*]
order followers assist
order followers assist




You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Man*:Hurt>order followers assist









// NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

// Not again... And just when I thought we had won that...

// Why, oh why, didn't I call another darkie? Why did I have to do this with
// a level 20 BN thief? There's no way he can possibly win this.

// Lets hope that he narrates, and that backup comes to retrieve my corpse...



// Many screens of reconnect attempts later... Type #help for help. #looking up localhost... found. #trying localhost... connected! #default connection is now "main" #request editor: ~$#EI done! Door is now: exit #redefined key: PLUS ^['Fn'={close exit ; lock exit } #redefined key: PPLUS ^[Ok={close exit ; lock exit } #redefined key: pgup ^[[5~=open exit #redefined key: MINUS ^['Fm'={unlock exit ; open exit } #redefined key: PMINUS ^[Om={unlock exit ; open exit } #redefined key: KP9 ^['Fj'=open exit #redefined key: KP3 ^['Fd'=close exit #redefined key: BK9 ^[Oy=open exit #redefined key: BK3 ^[Os=close exit #redefined key: pgdown ^[[6~=close exit #changed alias in group '*': p=pick exit #changed alias in group '*': S={open exit ; south} #changed alias in group '*': N={open exit ; north} #changed alias in group '*': W={open exit ; west} #changed alias in group '*': E={open exit ; east} #changed alias in group '*': D={open exit ; down} #changed alias in group '*': U={open exit ; up} #changed alias in group '*': F={open exit ; flee} Target is: buzuhim Second target is: *man* Door is: exit Second door is: cornerstone Container is: pack Corpse is: corpse Reconnecting. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot> Kõkvat drops a brown leather belt. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st You stand up. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc 91/195 hits, 66/127 mana, and 106/106 moves. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wim 90 [chan wimpy 90] Wimpy set to: 90 ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l [exa ] Ruined Cellar There is a sense of death and decay down in this tower's cellar that comes from more than just the remains of barrels and sacks that once held fresh supplies. Not a single ray of light reaches this place making it extremely difficult to see just what is here. The air is stale and the surroundings dismal. Those that find themselves here want to leave this evil place but might hesitate, afraid to risk the stairs. A brown leather belt is lying here. The corpse of *a Man* is lying here. The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here. A mother eagle (two) is standing here. A mother eagle (one) is standing here. The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here. Kõkvat, wielding a nasty orkish fang, is sitting here. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot> Kõkvat tips his hat. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot> Dong tells the group 'uhh ok alone?' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>say how am I alive emote says 'how am I alive' Ok. Sunborn tells the group 'i run there' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l [exa ] Ruined Cellar There is a sense of death and decay down in this tower's cellar that comes from more than just the remains of barrels and sacks that once held fresh supplies. Not a single ray of light reaches this place making it extremely difficult to see just what is here. The air is stale and the surroundings dismal. Those that find themselves here want to leave this evil place but might hesitate, afraid to risk the stairs. A brown leather belt is lying here. The corpse of *a Man* is lying here. The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here. A mother eagle (two) is standing here. A mother eagle (one) is standing here. The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here. Kõkvat, wielding a nasty orkish fang, is sitting here. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>where Players in your zone -------------------- Kõkvat - Ruined Cellar Dong - Rolling Plains Telperién - Ruined Cellar ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wim 50 [chan wimpy 50] Wimpy set to: 50 ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>narr how am i alive Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l [exa ] Ruined Cellar There is a sense of death and decay down in this tower's cellar that comes from more than just the remains of barrels and sacks that once held fresh supplies. Not a single ray of light reaches this place making it extremely difficult to see just what is here. The air is stale and the surroundings dismal. Those that find themselves here want to leave this evil place but might hesitate, afraid to risk the stairs. A brown leather belt is lying here. The corpse of *a Man* is lying here. The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here. A mother eagle (two) is standing here. A mother eagle (one) is standing here. The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here. Kõkvat, wielding a nasty orkish fang, is sitting here. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lic [look in corpse] sc corpse (here) : Nothing. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>93/195 hits, 71/127 mana, and 105/106 moves. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot> Kõkvat giggles. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>worship kokvat You fall to your knees before Kõkvat and worship him. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l [exa ] sc Ruined Cellar There is a sense of death and decay down in this tower's cellar that comes from more than just the remains of barrels and sacks that once held fresh supplies. Not a single ray of light reaches this place making it extremely difficult to see just what is here. The air is stale and the surroundings dismal. Those that find themselves here want to leave this evil place but might hesitate, afraid to risk the stairs. A brown leather belt is lying here. The corpse of *a Man* is lying here. The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here. A mother eagle (two) is standing here. A mother eagle (one) is standing here. The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here. Kõkvat, wielding a nasty orkish fang, is sitting here giggling. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>93/195 hits, 73/127 mana, and 106/106 moves. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot> Dong narrates 'gig dno' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u [up] Stairs to the Cellar Exits: up, down. The stairway has collapsed! Only a small ledge now remains. You barely manage to retain your balance on the collapsed stairway. A mother eagle (two) loses her balance and falls! A mother eagle (one) loses her balance and falls! ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u [up] Inside a Ruined Tower Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place. A shortbow, made from the black horns of some animal, lies here. (blue aura). A small flask has been left here on the ground. A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath. (blue aura). A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground. A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground. (blue aura). A pair of armbands, wrapped in black silk, has been left here. (blue aura). A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground. A pair of soft leather gloves are lying here. A plain pair of pants are on the ground. A plain shirt is on the ground. A long and very sharp thorn is lying here. (blue aura). A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust. A soft cloth cap has been left here. There is a water skin lying on the ground. A little stone lies on the ground. Exits: [south], up, down. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc 94/195 hits, 74/127 mana, and 104/106 moves. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l [exa ] Inside a Ruined Tower You are standing on the main level of an ancient ruined tower. Judging by the style of the construction and furniture remains, this tower was built by the ancient Númenóreans. There does not seem to have been any sign of a battle, yet it seems that some tragedy has befallen this place. Ancient, crumbling stairs lead up and down from here. There is also a door leading out to the south. Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place. A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath. (blue aura). A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground. A pair of armbands, wrapped in black silk, has been left here. (blue aura). A pair of soft leather gloves are lying here. A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground. A plain pair of pants are on the ground. A soft cloth cap has been left here. A plain shirt is on the ground. A long and very sharp thorn is lying here. (blue aura). A small flask has been left here on the ground. There is a water skin lying on the ground. A little stone lies on the ground. A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground. (blue aura). A shortbow, made from the black horns of some animal, lies here. (blue aura). A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>where Players in your zone -------------------- Kõkvat - Ruined Cellar Dong - Rolling Plains Telperién - Inside a Ruined Tower ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ex sc [South] - A closed 'door' Up - You can't distinguish a lot of details. Down - You can't distinguish a lot of details. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>94/195 hits, 75/127 mana, and 105/106 moves. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>gr Your group consists of: Telperién (Head of group) Kõkvat Sunborn Dong ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d [down] Stairs to the Cellar Exits: up, down. The stairway has collapsed! Only a small ledge now remains. Losing your balance, you fall off the collapsed stairs! Ruined Cellar There is a sense of death and decay down in this tower's cellar that comes from more than just the remains of barrels and sacks that once held fresh supplies. Not a single ray of light reaches this place making it extremely difficult to see just what is here. The air is stale and the surroundings dismal. Those that find themselves here want to leave this evil place but might hesitate, afraid to risk the stairs. A brown leather belt is lying here. The corpse of *a Man* is lying here. The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here. The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here. A mother eagle (two) is standing here. A mother eagle (one) is standing here. // With help of our backup, we loot, portal out, and I ask for explanations. Kõkvat says 'ok what happened was' Kõkvat says 'u closed him up' Kõkvat says 'i wanted to go up but u closed' say yes I closed him with mobs say for a reason Kõkvat says 'so he ran all d with u and i came jus tto get ep' Kõkvat says 'exp' say but he got a super-lucky flee out say thru my spamclose Kõkvat says 'man shot u' say that much I saw Kõkvat says 'u fled up' Kõkvat says 'then he shot me' say I saw Buzuhim go incap, and that was all I saw Kõkvat says 'while buffing 2 eagles' say lol Kõkvat says 'then he went to door to cure' say and... never fled till he died? Kõkvat says 'and went back all d' say and you stabbed him? say ah no Kõkvat says 'i went after him and ' say stairs collapsed? Kõkvat says 'he was eaglefighting again' Kõkvat says 'and i just took free exp' Kõkvat says 'so basically area and eagles killed pukes' Kõkvat says 'man was slow thinker' !f CW Mana:Hot>l kokvat [exa kokvat ] You see nothing special about him. Kõkvat is an adult male Black Númenórean. Kõkvat the Black Númenórean Wanderer is in an excellent condition. Kõkvat the Black Númenórean Wanderer is using: <wielded> a nasty orkish fang (flawless); it glows blue <worn as shield> a gilded round shield (flawless) <worn on head> a soft cloth cap (used) <worn on body> a fine tunic (flawless) <worn about body> a ragged, blackened cloak (well-maintained); it glows blue <worn on arms> a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless); it glows blue <worn on hands> a fine pair of soft leather gloves (neglected) <worn on legs> a plain pair of pants (well-maintained) <worn on feet> a pair of smooth, black boots <worn around neck> a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura <worn on finger> an iron ring; it glows blue <worn on back> a leather backpack <worn across back> an embellished longbow; it glows blue <worn as belt> a plain leather belt <worn on belt> a strange set of lock picks <worn on belt> a sable pouch; it glows blue <worn on belt> a gem-inlaid knife (flawless) <worn on belt> a quiver <worn on belt> a dark coloured flask You attempt to peek at the inventory: You don't see anything. Kõkvat says 'he did not realize he is fighing eagles too or that i am dif bn' say which... is kinda weird because say I ought to be named? say I actually _am_ named Kõkvat says 'a man has drawn his last breath' say mobs yell the name Kõkvat says 'so we didnt see each other name'


// From the ER Arglebargle thread "Kills" a couple days later:
================================================================
2015/09/13 15:09, Kõkvat:
This is for Eiluvial, so he can still visit this site.
Word is Telperien killed Buzuhim and Mellencamp in WC while being ld. Yes,
Telperien was the one ld.
I happened to sneak in just in time to watch. ================================================================
// Pretty modest!