home‎ > ‎

Eiluvial vs 5 zorcs

// Cut from my March 21, 2013 log.

Eiluvial tells you 'so I got my +10 ob foci, daenarys gave me 400g + blue crystal and some roots when I logged on naked today'

!f CW Mana:Burning>t eiluvial Grats :)
Ok.

Eiluvial tells you 'ofcourse elianith grabbed hob from moria earlier today'

Eiluvial tells you 'but im going blacksword later when I get gears for it anyway'

Eiluvial tells you 'globb fighting around archway'

Eiluvial tells you 'cant really take him out with my eng bs anyway'

<snip>

!. CRW Mana:Burning>ll shadow
[cast 'locate life' shadow]
You start to concentrate...

a shadow                 - In a forest   Near      key: 'travaxenpso'
a shadow                 - In a forest   Very far  key: 'qinibescli'
a dark wraith            - In a forest   Very far  key: 'ocdyeaveu'
a dark wraith            - Indoors       Far       key: 'quaigoystee'
a shadow                 - Indoors       Far       key: 'auskrajeeeq'
a shadow                 - Indoors       Far       key: 'miczaompi'
a dark wraith            - Indoors       Very far  key: 'moluirhy'
a dark wraith            - Indoors       Very far  key: 'khashamuspa'

!. CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

The white aura around your body fades.

208/208 hits, 87/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>cast 'scry' travaxenpso
You start to concentrate...

You let your inner eye find the area... and you see:
Ancient Forest
Consisting mainly of tall deciduous trees and thickets of low bushes the green
woodland is somewhat easily travelled. The soft forest floor is cast in brown
and orange by withered leaves and bone-dry branches that crack on impact. The
dark shadow from the dense tree-crowns above, plays mysteriously on the ground
that is cold and never lit by the sun. To the south the forest is gradually
thickening with dark bushes, and visibility in that direction is poor.
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
The shadow of a brutish forest troll is floating here.

A grey wolf has arrived from the north.
A grey wolf has arrived from the north.
A brown wolf has arrived from the north.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>
The bright light of the sun peeks over the mountains to the east.

*. CRW Mana:Hot>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

208/208 hits, 72/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

*. CRW Mana:Hot>narr Some whities exping near Urgorl?
Ok.

<snip>
Eiluvial tells you 'ok whatsup, been fighting globb abit'

// With that fearsome engraved broadsword, I'm sure!

Eiluvial tells you 'got owned unfortunately'

t eiluvial corpses urgorl area

Eiluvial tells you 'oh. any tracks?'

t eiluvial whities not responding, no tracks

<snip>

Eiluvial tells you 'nods, might be tairach etc'

Eiluvial tells you 'check lift place for wargs or'

Eiluvial tells you 'incase he does unqa, if he does that shit I'm going in!'

// Checked lift, no wargs.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t capone where was your group exping?

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t capone did you do urgorl forest?

Capone tells you 'im xpin bm lol everyone is off'

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Stagnant Lake in the Forest
The corpse of a tree-snake is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t capone hrmf
tr
Ok.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Inactivity timeout postponed...

You see:
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 10 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Thin Forest
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>narr 5 zorcs near aman 10 ticks
Ok.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
The Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Stygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Wooded Glade
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
[west]
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>narr or 5 torcs on foot
tr
Ok.

Capone tells you 'quake them'

Caldan tells you 'Those would be tricky torcs!'

Capone tells you 'its seminole and shit'

Capone tells you 'seminole is like level 21'

Capone tells you 'we ran into them learlyer'

Eiluvial tells you 'oh I can come'

Capone tells you 'killed 2 1 level 12 and a level 14 or so'

*. CRW>t eiluvial well they 5
Ok.

Eiluvial tells you 'nods, but xptrain prob?'

*% CW>sl frog
[cast 'sleep' frog]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Ok.
Nothing seems to happen.

*% CW Mana:Burning>sl frog
[cast 'sleep' frog]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Ok.
A frog lies down and falls asleep.

*% CW Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial tells you 'when they see us they wont stick around'

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

208/208 hits, 110/132 mana, and 81/101 moves.

*% CW Mana:Burning>t eiluvial frog just saved my sleep
Ok.

*% CW Mana:Burning>storeeq
[cast n 'store' earthquake]
You start to concentrate...

sstoreeq
[cast n 'store' earthquake]
s
[south]
You stored it.

Eiluvial tells you 'in which case if they do stick around you can quake them to hell'

*+ CW Mana:Hot>t eiluvial might be in MA, I look
Ok.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>where
sc
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad

*+ CW Mana:Hot>208/208 hits, 82/132 mana, and 96/101 moves.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: (west), (down).
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the west.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Eiluvial tells you 'nod'

You see:
   - a track of an Elf coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of *an Orc* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 9 hours ago


You stop searching.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>t eiluvial in MA

<snip>

Eiluvial (ei) says 'just quake if u need to btw'

Top of a Secret Staircase
A spiral staircase twists its way down into the utter darkness below.  Though
rusted and apparently not often used, the stairs seem to be stable enough to
support the weight of a single person. However, should a whole group of
explorers expose it to their combined weight, they might very well find
themselves plunging down to be crushed far below.
Eiluvial the Man (ei), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.

![ CW>
Eiluvial (ei) says 'block e and lets enter via city?'

![ CW>cgsw e
[close greystonewall e]
Ok.

![ CW>block greystonewall e
[cast 'block door' greystonewall e]
You start to concentrate...

The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, (west).

![ CW Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ CW Mana:Burning>u
Inside a Small Stone Building
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: [west], (down).

*[ CW Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (ei) says 'pick too'

*[ CW Mana:Burning>cpe
[close pegs]
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (ei) says 'or'

*[ CW Mana:Burning>block pegs
[cast 'block door' pegs ]
You start to concentrate...

sc
The exit down seems to blur for a while.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>208/208 hits, 86/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>o w
[open exit w]
It seems to be locked.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>w
[west]
The oakendoor seems to be closed.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) says 'that works'

*[ CW Mana:Hot>pw
[pick exit w]

Eiluvial (ei) says 'hehe'

*[ CW Mana:Hot>Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

oo w
[open exit w]
w
[west]
The lock finally yields to your skill.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>ride

A robin leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>You pick up a pack horse (mine)'s reins and start riding him.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>c e
[close exit e]
Ok.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>pe
[pick exit e]
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Eiluvial (ei) says 'I only got ebs btw'

sc
Eiluvial (ei) picks up a warhorse's reins and starts riding him.

You manage to enable the lock.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>208/208 hits, 90/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
Eiluvial (ei) says 'but '
208/208 hits, 91/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>ride
You are already riding.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>sc
sc
208/208 hits, 91/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>208/208 hits, 92/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

*+ CRW Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
You begin to see some clouds.

*#~ CRW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) says 'I'll slash + prot'

*#~ CRW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) says 'they will flee'

<snip>
![ CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
The Junction
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found an assassin!
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) licks his mouth and smiles.

![ CW Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Elf coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an assassin leading >> EAST >> done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading << WEST << done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a bandit leading >> EAST >> done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading << WEST << done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading vv SOUTH vv done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of an assassin leading vv SOUTH vv done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of an assassin leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of an assassin leading << WEST << done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading >> EAST >> done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading ^^ NORTH ^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading << WEST << done less than 11 hours ago

You stop searching.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sa
[cast n 'sanctuary' ]
You start to concentrate...


![ CW Mana:Hot>say e 2
sc
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
208/208 hits, 86/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>208/208 hits, 86/132 mana, and 101/101 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) gets a black pair of padded boots from a leather backpack.

![ CW Mana:Hot>purple ei
[get purple all]
[ recite purple ei]

Eiluvial (ei) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

![ CW Mana:Hot>You start reciting a purple scroll.

You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Eiluvial (ei) is surrounded by a white aura.
You create a noxious cloud around him.
Nothing happens.

Eiluvial (ei) says 'quake whenver u want, dont have to narrate it'

Eiluvial (ei) says 'since im sanced'

<snip>

!= CW>u
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
You have found an experienced assassin!
You have found an experienced assassin!
You have found an experienced assassin!

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

![ CW>ofs
[order followers sleep]

The corpse of a vicious rat slowly decays into dust.

![ CW>A mother eagle (one) lies down and falls asleep.
Ok.

![ CW>sc
208/208 hits, 132/132 mana, and 67/101 moves.
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

![ CW>n
[north]
Bottom of a Secret Stair
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: south, up.
You feel weaker.


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

![ CW>![ CW>say rest
Ok.

![ CW>
Your whole broadsword now glows with a pale blue light.

![ CW>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW>sc
208/208 hits, 132/132 mana, and 67/101 moves.
Eiluvial (ei) says '2u?'

![ CW>
Eiluvial (ei) sits down and rests.

![ CW>st
You are already standing.

![ CW>u
On an Unstable Stair
Exits: up, down.

u

You stop tracking your victim.

![ CW>Top of a Secret Staircase
A brown-skinned man is standing here.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ CW>
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

![ CW>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
*an Orc* nods solemnly.
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* tries to bash the stonewall.

eYou swiftly dodge *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to stab you.

eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from below.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

Eiluvial (ei) tries to slash *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You feel yourself exposed.
Eiluvial (ei) stops following you.
A brown-skinned man says 'I would like to introduce something pointy to you... Die!'

![ CW Mana:Burning *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>You quickly recall your stored spell...

*an Orc* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
On an Unstable Stair
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
You are too afraid.
With a sharp noise, some steps collapse...
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* loses his balance and falls!
You barely manage to jump to safety.
*an Orc* loses his balance and falls!
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
With a sharp noise, some steps collapse...
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* loses his balance and falls!
You lose your balance and fall!
Bottom of a Secret Stair
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*an Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wim 150
[chan wimpy 150]
Wimpy set to: 150

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
[south]
Eiluvial (ei) nods solemnly.
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A mother eagle (one) is SLEEPING here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tro
[track *orc*]

Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the south.

Eiluvial (ei) starts following you.


Eiluvial (ei) intercepts *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* tries to stab Eiluvial (ei), but he parries successfully.
You stop searching.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (ei) lightly slashes *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (ei) intercepts *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* smites Eiluvial (ei)'s right leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' *orc*

*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
*an Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
cast 'colour spray' *orc*
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>flee

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves // UP //.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: (north), south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
[north]
Dank Chamber at the Tunnel's End
Exits: (south).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
[south]
s
[south]
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: (north), south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
[south]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (ei).
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is here, fighting *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
[north]
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (ei).
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is here, fighting *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* (glowing).
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, (up).
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* crushes Eiluvial (ei)'s left leg hard and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to stab you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You lightly slash *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Eiluvial (ei) sends *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Eiluvial (ei) intercepts *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
Eiluvial narrates 'bashed'

e*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

Eiluvial (ei) slashes *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm hard.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Eiluvial (ei) stops following you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
Eiluvial (ei) panics, and attempts to flee.
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves // UP //.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>You quickly recall your stored spell...

Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the south.
You see *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* scouting from above!

Eiluvial (ei) slashes *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*'s head.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves // UP //.

*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have recovered her senses.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
Eiluvial (ei) slashes *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Seminole the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Seminole the Zaugurz Orc*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
[exa  ]

The -[ slabdoor ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.
A vicious rat has arrived.
A vicious rat has arrived.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
The darkness here is all-engulfing, almost tangible, and to the north and south
the progress of this narrow tunnel rapidly disappears from sight. The air is so
still and damp that it feels suffocating, but from a narrow shaft, set at the
very centre of the ceiling, a faint breath of fresh air can be felt. From
somewhere in the distance the repetitive noise of dripping water can be heard.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Eiluvial the Man (ei), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, wielding a giant spear, is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Eiluvial (ei) intercepts a vicious rat's blow.
A vicious rat tries to hit Eiluvial (ei), but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) intercepts *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* strongly stabs Eiluvial (ei)'s left arm.
You swiftly dodge a vicious rat's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Healthy>
You strongly slash a vicious rat's left hindleg and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Hurt>
Eiluvial (ei) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Hurt>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Hurt>osld
[open slabdoor]
Ok.
Eiluvial (ei) panics, and attempts to flee.
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A mother eagle (one) is SLEEPING here.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
[south]

Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
[west]

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
[north]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A mother eagle (one) is SLEEPING here.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here scouting.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
You start to concentrate...

*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
An experienced assassin leaves his hiding place.
A mother eagle (one) hates your guts!
A mother eagle (one) stops following you.
An experienced assassin leaves his hiding place.
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.
An experienced assassin says 'No one will bother about your screams!'
An experienced assassin says 'Do you have family? I hope you hid them where I cannot find them.'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm an experienced assassin:Fine>
An experienced assassin has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm an experienced assassin:Fine>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (one) barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
An experienced assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm an experienced assassin:Fine>
An experienced assassin joins *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm an experienced assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Hall of the Assassins
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
[north]
Hall of the Assassins
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
*Oboh the Zaugurz Orc* is lying here, INCAPACITATED.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ko
[k *orc*]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Healthy>You're already fighting!
An experienced assassin joins an experienced assassin's fight.
An experienced assassin joins an experienced assassin's fight.
An experienced assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it.
An experienced assassin barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Healthy>flee

*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Healthy>A mother eagle (one) hits *Oboh the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Small Empty Chamber
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
[east]
Hall of the Assassins
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
An experienced assassin quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Fine>
An experienced assassin joins an experienced assassin's fight.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Fine>ko
[k *orc*]

An experienced assassin joins an experienced assassin's fight.
An experienced assassin barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Fine>flee
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an experienced assassin:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You swiftly dodge a vicious rat's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Healthy>sc

You swiftly dodge a vicious rat's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Healthy>You can't do that while fighting.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
[north]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, (up).
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) intercepts *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s blow.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* smites Eiluvial (ei)'s left leg hard.
Eiluvial (ei) starts following you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) strongly slashes *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The -[ slabdoor ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>say fol

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Eiluvial (ei) stops following you.
Eiluvial (ei) starts following you.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ass
Who do you want to assist?

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* tries to keep Eiluvial (ei) at bay, but fails.
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ag
[chan mood aggr]
sc
Ok.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>158/208 hits, 58/132 mana, and 32/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>to
Target set to: *orc*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *orc*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *orc*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) slashes *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ass
You assist Eiluvial (ei).
You strongly slash *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot.
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>csn
[chan spell normal]
Ok.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ass
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Who do you want to assist?
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.
A vicious rat fails to hit Eiluvial (ei).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A vicious rat tries to hit Eiluvial (ei), but he parries successfully.
Eiluvial (ei) slashes *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>pick slabdoor

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
Eiluvial (ei) panics, and attempts to flee.
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the north.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* tries to keep Eiluvial (ei) at bay, but fails.
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

wi
[chan mood wimpy]
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

to
Target set to: *orc*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *orc*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *orc*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

cYour broadsword glows less brightly.

csn
[chan spell normal]
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the north.

Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* strongly stabs Eiluvial (ei)'s right hand.

Inactivity timeout postponed...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
A vicious rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Healthy>Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Healthy>Ok.
You swiftly dodge a vicious rat's attempt to hit you.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Healthy>cast 'colour spray' *orc*

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Fine>You start to concentrate...

Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Fine>flee

Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Fine>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a vicious rat:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
[south]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) lightly slashes *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
[west]
cast 'colour spray' *orc*
Dead-end Tunnel
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You start to concentrate...
Eiluvial (ei) says 'qbolt'

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
[east]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>csq
[chan spell q]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>bb
[cast n 'breath']
You start to concentrate...

Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

drop ei
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the north.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Eiluvial (ei) tries to slash *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, but he manages to keep him at bay.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* strongly stabs Eiluvial (ei)'s left hand.
Eiluvial (ei) stops following you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>fol ei
You now follow Eiluvial (ei).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

Eiluvial (ei) slashes *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand hard and shatters it.

Ok.
You spray *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ass
You assist Eiluvial (ei).
You slash *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zâkzta the Zaugurz Orc*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Here the tunnel turns from west to north. Its smooth, curved walls are almost
covered by a thick coating of green-grey mould, made slick by the chilly water,
which seeps in through hairline cracks near the roof. A slightly rotten odour
emanates from the slime, filling the air around you, but a faint, cool breeze
drifting down from above offers a little relief.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Eiluvial the Man (ei), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* stabs Eiluvial (ei)'s left leg very hard and shatters it.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Here the tunnel turns from west to north. Its smooth, curved walls are almost
covered by a thick coating of green-grey mould, made slick by the chilly water,
which seeps in through hairline cracks near the roof. A slightly rotten odour
emanates from the slime, filling the air around you, but a faint, cool breeze
drifting down from above offers a little relief.
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Eiluvial the Man (ei), wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, fighting *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, wielding a giant spear, is here, fighting Eiluvial (ei).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

Eiluvial (ei) strongly slashes *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* approaches Eiluvial (ei), trying to stab him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

Eiluvial (ei) says 'im ok'
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The glow on your broadsword is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cbrw
[close brickwall]
You don't see any brickwall here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Eiluvial (ei) swiftly dodges a vicious rat's attempt to hit him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
158/208 hits, 22/132 mana, and 56/101 moves.
Eiluvial (ei) slashes a vicious rat's body very hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A vicious rat tries to hit Eiluvial (ei), but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) panics, and attempts to flee.
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
[north]

Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south.
Eiluvial (ei) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* tries to keep Eiluvial (ei) at bay, but fails.
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) strongly slashes *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s head and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A vicious rat has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*

Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
The glow on your broadsword is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
You start to concentrate...

Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
158/208 hits, 19/132 mana, and 47/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
158/208 hits, 19/132 mana, and 47/101 moves.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* tries to keep Eiluvial (ei) at bay, but fails.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
You start to concentrate...
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You feel bolder.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The glow on your broadsword is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*

*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* tries to keep Eiluvial (ei) at bay, but fails.
You start to concentrate...

Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* with full impact.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*

Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*

Eiluvial (ei) approaches *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
You start to concentrate...
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Eiluvial (ei) barely slashes *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm and shatters it.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* is stunned and will probably die soon.
You start to concentrate...

A vicious rat has arrived from the north.


Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ass
You assist Eiluvial (ei).
You slash *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Comanche the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Comanche the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

As Eiluvial (ei) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Eiluvial (ei) gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Orc*.

Eiluvial (ei) strongly slashes a vicious rat's right hindleg and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (ei) throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>say all?
ass
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You assist Eiluvial (ei).
You strongly slash a vicious rat's body and shatter it.
A vicious rat is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a vicious rat:Dying Eiluvial (ei):Bad>
Eiluvial (ei) slashes a vicious rat's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a vicious rat's death cry as he collapses.
A vicious rat is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lic
[look in corpse]
sc
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>158/208 hits, 30/132 mana, and 47/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>csn
[chan spell normal]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cure ei
cast 'cure serious' ei
You start to concentrate...

sEiluvial (ei) says 'no idea'

Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say MA zone agr to me now
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
159/208 hits, 20/132 mana, and 52/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc

Eiluvial (ei) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
159/208 hits, 20/132 mana, and 53/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>159/208 hits, 20/132 mana, and 53/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>trop
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

|   1,  1%,  #Oboh                     |   1,  0%,  #Brhitz                   |
|   2,  0%,  #Zâkzta                   |   1,  0%,  #Thai                     |
|   1,  0%,  #Bhraptz                  |   1,  0%,  #Dorilla                  |
|   1,  0%,  #Zeny                     |   1,  0%,  #Nahte                    |
|   1,  1%,  #Dengue                   |   1,  1%,  #Gahal                    |
|   1,  1%,  #Bruja                    |   1,  0%,  #Snark                    |
|   1,  1%,  #Glurnakh                 |   1,  1%,  #Wontyou                  |
|   1,  1%,  #Cyphë                    |   1,  1%,  #Broll                    |
|   1,  0%,  #Garzel                   |   1,  0%,  #Python                   |
|   2,  1%,  #Comanche                 |   1,  1%,  #Noire                    |
|   1,  0%,  #Oclash                   |   1,  0%,  #Sargon                   |
|   2,  1%,  #Uglurk                   |   1,  0%,  #Obito                    |
|   2,  1%,  #Seminole                 |   1,  0%,  #Bòrnâchårn               |
|   1,  0%,  A quail                   |   1,  0%,  #Arpharazon               |
|   2,  0%,  #Orhùl                    |   1,  1%,  #Ravage                   |
|   1,  0%,  #Whities                  |   1,  0%,  #Pickerel                 |
|   1,  0%,  #Ptui                     |  21, 12%,  A mature linden tree      |
|  17,  9%,  A giant yew               |  31, 18%,  An ancient oak            |
|  24, 13%,  A black alder             |  44, 25%,  A haughty elm             |
|   1,  0%,  #Ritz                     |   1,  0%,  #Afflicted                |
|   1,  0%,  #Slaush                   |   2,  0%,  #Sollozzo                 |
|   1,  0%,  A dragonfly               |   1,  0%,  #Draaz                    |
|   1,  0%,  #Dinozaur                 |   2,  0%,  #Megazaur                 |
|   1,  1%,  #Psycko                   |   1,  0%,  #Rypadlo                  |
|   1,  0%,  #Puddles                  |   1,  0%,  #Egbert                   |
|   1,  0%,  #Crisp                    |   2,  1%,  #Xykarath                 |
|   1,  0%,  A toad                    |   1,  0%,  #Stunned                  |
|   1,  0%,  #Higdush                  |   1,  0%,  #Hashnak                  |
|   1,  0%,  The frayed fell beast     |   1,  1%,  #Pfizz                    |
|   1,  1%,  #Whizz                    |   1,  0%,  #Durank                   |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (6%) ***
Eiluvial (ei) says 'ok'

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (6%) *** q
Eiluvial (ei) doesn't want you to follow him.
You stop following Eiluvial (ei).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
160/208 hits, 22/132 mana, and 55/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
160/208 hits, 22/132 mana, and 56/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ex

Eiluvial (ei) starts following you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  West    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>160/208 hits, 22/132 mana, and 56/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
160/208 hits, 22/132 mana, and 57/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ex
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  West    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Eiluvial (ei) gets a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Orc*.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
[north]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) intercepts a vicious rat's blow.
A vicious rat fails to hit Eiluvial (ei).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) slashes a vicious rat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a vicious rat's death cry as he collapses.
A vicious rat is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>osld
[open slabdoor]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lic
[look in corpse]
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Hall of the Assassins
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned man is lying here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A mother eagle (one) is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A brown-skinned man is standing here.
A brown-skinned man is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
161/208 hits, 25/132 mana, and 58/101 moves.
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
161/208 hits, 25/132 mana, and 58/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
161/208 hits, 26/132 mana, and 59/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
161/208 hits, 26/132 mana, and 59/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say can't chase there
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>csn
[chan spell normal]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cure ei
cast 'cure serious' ei
You start to concentrate...

Eiluvial (ei) nods solemnly.

sEiluvial (ei) says 'I check'

Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves // UP //.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

[sc]

163/208 hits, 17/132 mana, and 67/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
163/208 hits, 17/132 mana, and 68/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lic
[look in corpse]
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
163/208 hits, 18/132 mana, and 69/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l in 2.corpse
[exa in 2.corpse]
corpse (here) :
a fortune in gold
a set of reed pipes
a flute of bone
a set of lock picks
a hunting knife (flawless)
a flagon
a snakeskin belt
a heavy morningstar; it glows blue
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a dark shield (flawless); it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a silver wedding ring
a giant spear (flawless)
a wooden crank
an amethyst

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
164/208 hits, 20/132 mana, and 72/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
[north]
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Dead-end Tunnel
Exits: east, (west).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lic
[look in corpse]
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l in 2.corpse
[exa in 2.corpse]
corpse (here) :
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a giant spear (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a ring of silver
a gold ring
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
165/208 hits, 24/132 mana, and 70/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 53%, DB: 56%, PB: 58%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 65,736 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 81. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- breath of briskness (up for - 01:33)
- noquit
- detect magic (up for - 33:36)
- shield (up for - 07:29)
- armour (up for - 13:56)
- vigour
- growth

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
166/208 hits, 26/132 mana, and 72/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>inf
You are a male Sinda.
You are 124 years, 9 months and 25 days old.
You have played 2 months, 19 days and 1 hour (real time). Session: 35 mins.
This ranks you as Aramarth the Elven Warlock (level 78).
You are six feet six and weigh twelve stone and twelve pounds.
Perception: vision 50, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in the Anduin Vale, the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lórien, Rivendell, the Shire, and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs seventy-seven pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:10 Int:19 Wis:18 Dex:10 Con:14 Wil:18 Per:11.
Offensive Bonus: 53%, Dodging Bonus: 56%, Parrying Bonus: 58%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 84%.
You have 166/208 hit, 26/132 mana, and 73/101 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 150.
You have scored 94,934,264 experience points and you have 906,571 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (37 wp).
You need 65,736 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 81 lauren coins, 2 celeb pennies, and 14 busc pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield
- armour
- vigour
- growth

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
166/208 hits, 27/132 mana, and 74/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>reveal quick

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>t eiluvial glow
167/208 hits, 32/132 mana, and 82/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>where
sc
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial             - A Turning Tunnel

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>168/208 hits, 33/132 mana, and 83/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial             - Bottom of a Deep Shaft

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reveal quick
You begin to search...

wwhere
sc
You didn't find anyone.
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Eiluvial             - Bottom of a Filthy Pit

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>168/208 hits, 34/132 mana, and 85/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
[west]
Dead-end Tunnel
Exits: east, (west).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
[west]
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Exits: north, (east), /up\.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
168/208 hits, 35/132 mana, and 83/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Eiluvial tells you 'found last'

The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.


You stop searching.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where


Eiluvial tells you 'w of brickwall'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Eiluvial             - Bottom of a Filthy Pit

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>169/208 hits, 37/132 mana, and 87/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
169/208 hits, 37/132 mana, and 87/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
A Deserted Tunnel
Exits: west, \down/.
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
[west]
A Deserted Tunnel
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm an assassin:Healthy>
You slash an assassin's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where

The bluish glow on your broadsword fades entirely.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Narrow Tunnel
Eiluvial             - Bottom of a Filthy Pit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
170/208 hits, 40/132 mana, and 86/101 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
170/208 hits, 40/132 mana, and 86/101 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Aramarth             - A Narrow Tunnel
Eiluvial             - Bottom of a Filthy Pit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
[north]
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Bend in the Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A thief leaves vv SOUTH vv sneaking.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
[north]
w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
170/208 hits, 42/132 mana, and 86/101 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ar
[cast n 'armour']
You start to concentrate...

w
[west]
Your magic armour is revitalised.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east.
You have found an assassin!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tro
[track *orc*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Eiluvial tells you 'come w brickwall'


You stop searching.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Narrow Tunnel
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Bend in the Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
A Deserted Tunnel
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
A Deserted Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: west, \down/.
You have found an assassin!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), /up\.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial tells you 'waiting for u here'
The tip of your broadsword shows a faint bluish glow.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
Eiluvial (ei) says 'n'
172/208 hits, 22/132 mana, and 86/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
172/208 hits, 23/132 mana, and 87/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
[north]
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
173/208 hits, 23/132 mana, and 87/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) tries to slash *an Orc*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Your broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>to
Target set to: *orc*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *orc*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *orc*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves << WEST <<.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) leaves << WEST <<.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ass
Who do you want to assist?

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
[west]
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
[south]

Eiluvial (ei) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Ahoy narrates 'ohai'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Bottom of a Deep Shaft
*an Orc* is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (ei) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), /up\.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
173/208 hits, 25/132 mana, and 85/101 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) strongly slashes *an Orc*'s right arm and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cbrw
[close brickwall]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
[north]
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
A vicious rat fails to hit *an Orc*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) slashes *an Orc*'s left arm hard and shatters it.
*an Orc* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ass
!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ass

A vicious rat barely hits *an Orc*'s body and shatters it.
*an Orc* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (ei) kicks *an Orc* really hard, killing him.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

of CW Mana:Hot>trop
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

|   1,  0%,  #Râzghash                 |   1,  1%,  #Oboh                     |
|   1,  0%,  #Brhitz                   |   2,  0%,  #Zâkzta                   |

<snip>

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>say did I nearly k
ill you with quakes?
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>ex
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  South   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>
Ahoy narrates 'AND THIS BIRD YOU CANNOT CHAAAAAAAAAAANGE'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>lic
[look in corpse]

Eiluvial (ei) strongly slashes a shadow's body.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>corpse (here) :
Nothing.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>l in 3.corpse
[exa in 3.corpse]
You can't find a third corpse.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>
Eiluvial (ei) slashes a shadow's right arm very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>ex
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  South   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>l in 2.corpse
[exa in 2.corpse]
corpse (here) :
a fortune in gold
a set of reed pipes
a flute of bone
a set of lock picks
a hunting knife (flawless)
a flagon
a snakeskin belt
a heavy morningstar; it glows blue
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a dark shield (flawless); it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a silver wedding ring
a giant spear (flawless)
a wooden crank
an amethyst

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Wounded Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>ex

Eiluvial (ei) says 'purplesanc dropped ofc btw'

Eiluvial (ei) says 'so thats why I was low'

Eiluvial (ei) says 'not from them hitting me'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a shadow:Bad Eiluvial (ei):Wounded>say well I didn't dare
 spend mana for real sanc
Ok.

Eiluvial (ei) nods in agreement with you.

Eiluvial (ei) says 'we did good'

Eiluvial (ei) says 'ate those because I could eat those'