home‎ > ‎

Sorry, Zigurun!

// Cut from my February 9, 2014 log. 
// We decide to quaketrap 4 whities in foreman.

Zigurun (z) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch. ![ CW>sc ![ CW>Ok. Zigurun (z) begins to recite a purple scroll. ![ CW>sc 165/165 hits, 127/127 mana, and 94/100 moves. ![ CW> Zakzirak (zak) is surrounded by a white aura. Zigurun (z) creates a noxious cloud around Zakzirak (zak)! ![ CW> Zigurun (z) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch. ![ CW> Zigurun (z) begins to recite a purple scroll. ![ CW>sc sc 165/165 hits, 127/127 mana, and 96/100 moves. ![ CW>165/165 hits, 127/127 mana, and 96/100 moves. ![ CW> Hashnak has arrived from the north. ![ CW>stat [stat] Spell speed: normal Weapon: warsword OB: 49%, DB: 51%, PB: 59%, Armour: 91%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: wimpy. Needed: 1,082,600 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal. Timers: Affected by: - novoid - stored spell earthquake - stored spell earthquake - stored spell earthquake - stored spell earthquake - detect magic (20:46) - shield (20:51) - armour (5:6) ![ CW> Hashnak leaves << WEST <<. Your eyes tingle. You start glowing. Zigurun (z) creates a noxious cloud around you! You ignore the effects. ![ CW> Zigurun (z) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch. ![ CW> Zigurun (z) begins to recite a purple scroll. ![ CW>wi [chan mood wimpy] Ok. ![ CW>csn [chan spell normal] Zakzirak (zak) says 'telprien block' Ok. ![ CW>sc 165/165 hits, 127/127 mana, and 98/100 moves. ![ CW>stat [stat] Spell speed: normal Weapon: warsword OB: 49%, DB: 51%, PB: 59%, Armour: 91%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: wimpy. Needed: 1,082,600 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal. Timers: Affected by: - sanctuary (0:2) - novoid - stored spell earthquake - stored spell earthquake - stored spell earthquake - stored spell earthquake - detect magic (20:50) - shield (20:55) - armour (5:9) ![ CW> Zigurun (z) is surrounded by a white aura. ![ CW>csq [chan spell quick] Zigurun (z) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^. Mineshaft ![ CW> ![ CW>Ok. Zigurun (z) OPENS the -[ door ]-. ![ CW> Zigurun (z) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^. Abandoned Foreman's Office Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place. A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light. A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here. *a Half-Elf* is standing here nodding. A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here. *Maddy the Silvan Elf* is standing here. A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail (shrouded). *Deviant the Dunadan Man* is standing here. *Marok the Dwarf* is standing here nodding (glowing). ![ CW> Zigurun (z) CLOSES the -[ door ]-. ![ CW> *Deviant the Dunadan Man* giggles. Zigurun (z) begins some strange incantations... ![ CW>te Target set to: *elf* #redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *elf* #redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *elf* #redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *elf*; cast 'lightning bolt'} #redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *elf* #redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' *elf* #redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *elf* #redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *elf* #redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; cast 'lightning bolt'} #redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *elf* #redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' *elf* "won't bash" #redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast 'magic missile' *elf* #redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast 'magic missile' *elf* ![ CW> *Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... ![ CW>c [close exit ] *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... ![ CW> ![ CW>*Maddy the Silvan Elf* whispers if I get hit I can't do shit It's already closed! ![ CW> Zigurun (z) utters the words 'block door' The exit south seems to blur for a while. *Deviant the Dunadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt' Zigurun (z) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Deviant the Dunadan Man* hits him. *a Half-Elf* utters the words 'burning hands' *a Half-Elf* burns Zigurun (z). ![ CW>b. *Maddy the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations... *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... *Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... ![ CW>ble [close exit ] [ cast 'block door' exit ] Zakzirak (zak) pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it. It's already closed! *a Half-Elf* utters the words 'burning hands' *a Half-Elf* burns Zigurun (z). ![ CW>|.You start to concentrate... *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... *Maddy the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations... eqe Zigurun (z) begins some strange incantations... Nothing happens. ![ CW Mana:Hot> *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... *Deviant the Dunadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt' Zigurun (z) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Deviant the Dunadan Man* hits him. ![ CW Mana:Hot>eqe [cast n 'earthquake'] #action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off. #action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off. #action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off. *Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... You quickly recall your stored spell... *a Half-Elf* utters the words 'burning hands' *a Half-Elf* burns Zigurun (z). *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... *Maddy the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'fireball' *Maddy the Silvan Elf* throws a fireball at Zigurun (z), completely enveloping him in flames. *Maddy the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations... Zigurun (z) utters the word 'earthquake' Zigurun (z) makes the earth tremble and shiver. Zakzirak (zak) stops following Zigurun (z). You stop following Zigurun (z). You fall, and hit yourself! A warhorse's misty shroud dissolves. A warhorse says 'Leafkknkf ok pekkks!' eqe [cast n 'earthquake'] #action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off. #action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off. #action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off. *Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... Zigurun (z) begins some strange incantations... A warhorse barely hits Zigurun (z)'s right arm and tickles it. *Marok the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Zakzirak (zak) who loses his balance. The earth trembles beneath your feet! You receive your share of experience. Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it! You hear a dales-pony's death cry as he collapses. A dales-pony is dead! R.I.P. You receive your share of experience. It begins to be automatic... You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses. A pony is dead! R.I.P. Some debris falls on you from above. ![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Zigurun (z):Hurt *Deviant the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>*Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... You quickly recall your stored spell... *a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee. *Maddy the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations... eqe [cast n 'earthquake'] #action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off. #action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off. #action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off. *a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... Zigurun (z) utters the word 'earthquake' Zigurun (z) makes the earth tremble and shiver. You receive your share of experience. **Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it? You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses. A warhorse is dead! R.I.P. You fall, and hit yourself! *a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee. Zigurun (z) begins some strange incantations... *Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... *Maddy the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations... eqe [cast n 'earthquake'] #action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off. #action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off. #action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off. The earth trembles beneath your feet! Some debris falls on you from above. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Zigurun (z):Wounded *Deviant the Dunadan Man*:Bad>You quickly recall your stored spell... *Deviant the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations... *a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee. *Maddy the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations... *a Half-Elf* looks at everyone threateningly, commanding you to do his bidding. Zigurun (z) utters the word 'earthquake' Zigurun (z) makes the earth tremble and shiver. You fall, and hit yourself! You feel more experienced. Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it! You hear *Maddy the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as she collapses. *Maddy the Silvan Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P. *Deviant the Dunadan Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided. *a Half-Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided. eqe The earth trembles beneath your feet! You feel more experienced. Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it! You hear *Deviant the Dunadan Man*'s death cry as he collapses. *Deviant the Dunadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P. Some debris falls on you from above. You feel more experienced. Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it! You hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses. *a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P. You flee head over heels. PANIC! You couldn't escape!
// My hps are fine, Zigurun I thought was also OK...
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Zigurun (z):Awful>eqe    // Eh what? Tried to cancel but too late. Sorry!!!
You quickly recall your stored spell... *Marok the Dwarf* gets a ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a sturdy chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets an elven hunting-spear from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a topaz in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a ring in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a fine chain mail hauberk in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a sturdy chain mail coif in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a fine pair of chain mail leggings in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a fine pair of chain mail gloves in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a fine pair of chain mail sleeves in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a bejewelled oak staff in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts an elven hunting-spear in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a plain leather belt in a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* puts a water skin in a leather backpack. The earth trembles beneath your feet! Zigurun (z) is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided. You flee head over heels. PANIC! You couldn't escape! You pierce Zigurun (z)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it. Your victim is shocked by your hit! You feel more experienced. Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it! You hear Zigurun (z)'s death cry as he collapses. Zigurun (z) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P. A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Zigurun (z).
// This is horrible. I'm just too slow for this. :(
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc

Hashnak narrates 'helf maddy deviant and dwarf in foreman office'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>79/165 hits, 22/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l.
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l
[exa  ]
as
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A desk, propped up at one end by a couple of elf skulls, marks the centre of
the room. A beaten old chair made of genuine warghide is the room's only other
furniture. A handful of rocks, a severed humanoid hand, and a heavy club serve
as paperweights. The foreman is obviously an orc who spends most of his time
out of the office. A huge box labeled 'IN' contains a handful of elf ears. The
office looks to have been abandoned for a while.
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Marok the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting Zakzirak (zak) (glowing).
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc (zak), wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting *Marok the Dwarf* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Marok the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Zakzirak (zak) who loses his balance.
Zakzirak (zak) avoids being bashed by *Marok the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

// Totally missed the glow on the dwarf.
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ass
You are too afraid.
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wim 100
[chan wimpy 100]
Wimpy set to: 100
Zakzirak (zak) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *dwarf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
"won't bash"
#redefined key: F6 ^['[05~'=cast 'magic missile' *dwarf*
#redefined key: KF6 ^[[17~=cast 'magic missile' *dwarf*
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wim
[chan wimpy ]
Wimpy removed.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>csn
[chan spell normal]
cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>-.You start to concentrate...

*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s body hard.
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

Your fireball completely envelops *Marok the Dwarf* in flames.

// Die already.
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ass
You assist Zakzirak (zak).
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s head hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Bad>esc You seek to escape... Nobody was fighting you. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy> Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>blue zak [get bluescroll all] [ recite bluescroll zak] The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt! A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!' You get a blue scroll from a leather backpack. *Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s left leg hard and shatters it. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>|.You start reciting a blue scroll. Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses. Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. You recite a blue scroll which dissolves. You heal Zakzirak (zak). ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy> Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>azure zak Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>azure zak [get azure all] [ recite azure zak] The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt! A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!' You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>You start reciting an azure scroll. Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. You begin to feel thirsty. Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ag [chan mood aggr] Ok. Zakzirak (zak) sends *Marok the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash. You recite an azure scroll which dissolves. You heal Zakzirak (zak). Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>dr ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You assist Zakzirak (zak). You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>drw [drink skin] Zakzirak narrates 'assist' Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>You drink the water. You do not feel thirsty anymore. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> [chan mood aggr] Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) begins some strange incantations... ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>stat [stat] Spell speed: normal Weapon: warsword OB: 49%, DB: 51%, PB: 59%, Armour: 91%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive. Needed: 738,633 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal. Timers: Affected by: - novoid - noquit - sanctuary (0:46) - detect magic (21:34) - shield (21:39) - armour (5:53) ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>csf [chan spell fast] Ok. You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it. Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>cast 'fireball' *dwarf* Alas, not enough mana flows through you... ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) utters the word 'pabraw' Zakzirak (zak) raises his voice and ancient powers make *Marok the Dwarf* twist in pain. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) begins some strange incantations... Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt> Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>sn Who?
// That was a typoed "chan spell normal".
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*

You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
Zakzirak (zak) begins some strange incantations...
*Marok the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Zakzirak (zak) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
Zakzirak (zak) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>esc

You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>sc
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>You seek to escape...
===== ARMOUR DOWN ==== (Last 6:1) =====
*Marok the Dwarf* barely pounds your body and tickles it.

sc
sc
You failed to escape the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>stat
[stat]
Spell speed: FAST         Weapon: warsword
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.
OB: 79%, DB: 51%, PB: 30%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 738,633 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary (0:59)
- detect magic (21:46)
- shield (21:52)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zakzirak (zak) pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

Your head stops stinging.

You can't do that while fighting.
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>csn
[chan spell normal]
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Ok.
*Marok the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*

Your head stops stinging.
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s right hand hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Hurt>esc
You seek to escape...
Nobody was fighting you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
sc
76/165 hits, 13/127 mana, and 99/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>76/165 hits, 13/127 mana, and 99/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
76/165 hits, 13/127 mana, and 99/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc

*Marok the Dwarf* strongly pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s head.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
76/165 hits, 14/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
76/165 hits, 14/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
76/165 hits, 14/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>76/165 hits, 14/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
76/165 hits, 15/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'fireball' *dwarf*
You muster all of your concentration...

*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Marok the Dwarf* in flames.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>pipe
[get pipe all]
[wiel pipe]
[rest]
[smoke]
[wiel thorn]
[chan mood wimpy]
[put pipe sable]
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>You stop using a sharp thorn.
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
The smoke makes you confused!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a sharp thorn, ready to defend yourself.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
You can't find a sable.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
76/165 hits, 0/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s right foot hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
76/165 hits, 0/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>a
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>76/165 hits, 0/127 mana, and 100/100 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ass
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>wim
[chan wimpy ]
Wimpy removed.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ass
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ass...
Zakzirak (zak) sends *Marok the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

ass
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) says 'its sanced'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) says 'assist'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) says 'assist'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Zakzirak (zak) pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l.
Zakzirak (zak) says 'asdsist'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l
[exa  ]
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A desk, propped up at one end by a couple of elf skulls, marks the centre of
the room. A beaten old chair made of genuine warghide is the room's only other
furniture. A handful of rocks, a severed humanoid hand, and a heavy club serve
as paperweights. The foreman is obviously an orc who spends most of his time
out of the office. A huge box labeled 'IN' contains a handful of elf ears. The
office looks to have been abandoned for a while.
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Marok the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting Zakzirak (zak) (glowing).
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc (zak), wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting *Marok the Dwarf* (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ass
You assist Zakzirak (zak).
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left foot.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>wi..
*Marok the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
Zakzirak (zak) sends *Marok the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s head hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a topaz from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a ring from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine chain mail hauberk from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a sturdy chain mail coif from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail leggings from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail gloves from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a bejewelled oak staff from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets an elven hunting-spear from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a plain leather belt from a leather backpack.
*Marok the Dwarf* gets a water skin from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a lembas wafer.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a lembas wafer.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a topaz.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops an engraved broadsword.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a forest green cloak.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a ring.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a fine chain mail hauberk.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a sturdy chain mail coif.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a fine pair of chain mail leggings.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a pair of smooth, black boots.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a fine pair of chain mail gloves.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a fine pair of chain mail sleeves.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a bejewelled oak staff.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a forest green cloak.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops an elven hunting-spear.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a plain leather belt.
*Marok the Dwarf* drops a water skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>i
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s head hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>lip
[look in pack]
backpack (used) : 
four amethysts
three azure scrolls
a black candle; it glows blue
seven bloody scalps
a butcher knife (flawless)
a clear ivory scroll; it glows blue
eleven clusters of hard, round, black berries
two coach tickets
a fragile parchment; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a long hollow stem
two lustrous opals
ten piles of grey-green leaves
three piles of scented crushed leaves
five piles of sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
four purple scrolls
two small metal flasks
four small pouches
five softly glowing green cups
ten tickets
two twisted rock fragments
two unfinished bands of gold
three vellum scrolls
a stone
two wooden pipes

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
Zigurun tells you 'sup, marok got out? [GT]'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s left hand hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) sends *Marok the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Wounded Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

get all.scroll
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Bad>get all.scroll pack
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a clear ivory scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) utters the words 'cure serious'
===== SANCTUARY DOWN ==== (Lasted 2:14) =====

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>azure zak
[get azure all]
[ recite azure zak]
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You can't find an azure in any container.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>You start reciting an azure scroll.

*Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash.

*Marok the Dwarf* says 'lol?'

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal Zakzirak (zak).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Marok the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses.

// If he doesn't rescue NOW, I will die.
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) says 'purple me'

// That'll do you absolutely no good and take forever to recite.
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) says 'purple me'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>
Zakzirak (zak) pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left leg.

say resc
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>say resc
say resc

Zakzirak (zak) clambers on his feet.

say resc
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Bad>say resc

You are rescued by Zakzirak (zak), you are confused!
Your head stops stinging.
*Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s head very hard.
// Whew

Zakzirak (zak) says 'uruipel'
Inactivity timeout postponed... *Marok the Dwarf* pounds Zakzirak (zak)'s right arm very hard and shatters it. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>emote says 'resc' Ok. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>emote says 'resc' Ok. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>emote says 'resc' You seem to be repeating yourself today. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>azure ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>emote says 'resc' Ok. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy> Zakzirak (zak) sends *Marok the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy> Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>azure zak [get azure all] [ recite azure zak] The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt! A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!' You can't find an azure in any container. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>/.You start reciting an azure scroll. Zakzirak (zak) says 'i did' Zakzirak (zak) begins some strange incantations... azure zak You recite an azure scroll which dissolves. You heal Zakzirak (zak). ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>azure zak ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>36/165 hits, 5/107 mana, and 100/100 moves. Zakzirak (zak) utters the words 'lightning bolt' *Marok the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Zakzirak (zak) hits him. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>azure zak [get azure all] [ recite azure zak] The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt! A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!' You can't find an azure in any container. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>You start reciting an azure scroll. Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left leg and shatters it. *Marok the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses. You bleed from open wounds. Aye! You cannot concentrate any more... You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN! ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>azur Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?! ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>azure [get azure all] [ recite azure ] The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt! A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!' You can't find an azure in any container. Zakzirak (zak) sends *Marok the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>You start reciting an azure scroll. You recite an azure scroll which dissolves. You heal yourself. A warm feeling fills your body. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy> Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s left arm and shatters it. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ass You assist Zakzirak (zak). You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s head. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> Zakzirak (zak) says 'awulk' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> Zakzirak (zak) says 'awulk' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>ag [chan mood aggr] Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> Zigurun tells you 'safe to come back? [GT]' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>wi [chan mood wimpy] Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>*Marok the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> *Marok the Dwarf* says 'holy scrolls batman!'
// He's missing that I don't have a single heal scroll left.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>wi [chan mood wimpy] Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> *Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful>wi [chan mood wimpy] Ok. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> Zakzirak (zak) says 'burn it dead:P' Zakzirak (zak) strongly pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s right hand. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> Zigurun tells you 'hello? [GT]' ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> Zakzirak (zak) clambers on his feet. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> *Marok the Dwarf* sends Zakzirak (zak) sprawling with a powerful bash. ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded> ![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful Zakzirak (zak):Wounded>
*Marok the Dwarf*
pounds your head hard and shatters it. ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body. ![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> [get azure all] [ recite azure ] The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt! A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!' You can't find an azure in any container. *Marok the Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it. You feel a sharp pain there! You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN! ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful>You don't have an azure. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> *Marok the Dwarf* lightly pounds your left arm. You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN! ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> Zakzirak (zak) seems to have recovered his senses. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful>say resc Zakzirak (zak) clambers on his feet. You barely pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s body. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful> ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Awful>emote says 'resc' Ok. Zakzirak (zak) pounds *Marok the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it. *Marok the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Marok the Dwarf*:Dying> You pierce *Marok the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it. Your victim is shocked by your hit! You feel more experienced. Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it! You hear *Marok the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses. *Marok the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>info You are a female Black Numenorean. You are 67 years, 8 months and 5 days old. You have played 26 days and 23 hours (real time). Session: 24 mins. This ranks you as Telperien the Queen of Numenor (level 56). You are five feet nine and weigh twelve stone and six pounds. Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal. You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth! You are welcome in Tharbad. Your equipment weighs ninety pounds. Heavy, but we will manage... Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:18 Wis:17 Dex:12 Con:12 Wil:16 Per:10. Offensive Bonus: 49%, Dodging Bonus: 51%, Parrying Bonus: 59%. Your armour provides an average protection of 81%. You have 22/165 hit, 6/127 mana, and 100/100 movement points. Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death. You have scored 45,761,367 experience points and you have 256,525 travel points. You are known among the greatest leaders of the forces of the Dark Lord (19 wp). You need 638,633 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level. You have 184 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 66 copper pennies. You are speaking Morbeth. You will swim if necessary. You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions. You are subjected to the following temporary effects: - novoid - a light wound at the right arm (clean) - noquit - detect magic (24:4) - shield (24:10) ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nar we live Zakzirak (zak) says 'omg' ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nar we live Ok. ![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy> Zakzirak narrates 'we won'