home‎ > ‎

Target the elf

// Cut from my January 5, 2013 log.

// Eiluvial and Aramarth found tracks of 2 orcs and a BN doing Arda loop and followed
// them to Tharbad.

// At that point Aramarth was reequing, hence even worse than usual defence.
// Eiluvial, however, had eq and HoB.

Eiluvial leaves << WEST << riding a warhorse.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
210/210 hits, 121/131 mana, and 53/104 moves.
Eiluvial leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a warhorse.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting a robber.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting a robber.
A robber is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a robber.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces a robber's right leg and shatters it.
A robber is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (eilu) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds a robber's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a robber's death cry as he collapses.
A robber is dead! R.I.P.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>ex
 =North=  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
 [East]   - A closed 'oakendoor'
  South   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>sc
210/210 hits, 121/131 mana, and 53/104 moves.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial (eilu) barely pounds *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!+ CRW Mana:Burning>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
!+ CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
You feel yourself exposed.
*Mutabor the Orc* barely crushes your left leg and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...


*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a hungry warg.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mutabor the Orc*:Healthy>to
Target set to: *orc*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *orc*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *orc*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *orc*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *orc*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *orc*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mutabor the Orc*:Healthy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a trained horse.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mutabor the Orc*:Healthy>
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Mutabor the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mutabor the Orc*:Healthy>csq
[chan spell q]
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mutabor the Orc*:Healthy>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
You start to concentrate...

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

flee
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Mutabor the Orc* with full impact.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mutabor the Orc*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
[south]
cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, riding a warhorse, fighting *Mutabor the Orc*.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a trained horse.
*Mutabor the Orc* avoids being bashed by Eiluvial (eilu) who loses his balance.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
Eiluvial leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
[south]
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
Eiluvial (eilu) swiftly dodges *Mutabor the Orc*'s attempt to crush him.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...
*Zakzirak the Orc* approaches Eiluvial (eilu), trying to pound him.
Ok.
You spray *Mutabor the Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>flee

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Eiluvial leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, [south].
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above the roofs.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]

*Mutabor the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a hungry warg.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, riding a warhorse, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a trained horse.

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds Eiluvial (eilu)'s body and tickles it.

Ok.
You spray *Zakzirak the Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a hungry warg.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Zakzirak the Orc* approaches Eiluvial (eilu), trying to pound him.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>l
[exa  ]

Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
Not far to the south, the forbidding gates of Tharbad can be seen, tall and
imposing. The road here is made of interlocking granite slabs mortared with
hard-packed dirt, and to either side of the road tall smooth walls climb
high, as if funneling travellers toward the city gates. A heavy door of stout
oak planks is set into the eastern wall, presumably leading to some sort of
guard hut. Any traveller trapped here would be at the mercy of the denizens
of Tharbad.
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu), wielding the Hammer of Belegost, is here, riding a warhorse, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A warhorse is standing here, ridden by Eiluvial (eilu).
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
*Zakzirak the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by *Zakzirak the Orc*.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
Ok.
You spray *Zakzirak the Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*


!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds Eiluvial (eilu)'s left hand very hard and tickles it.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a hungry warg.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Eiluvial (eilu) panics, and attempts to flee.
Eiluvial leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above the roofs.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
[north]
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a trained horse.
You start to concentrate...

*Mutabor the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

Eiluvial tells you 'farmerblack'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

Eiluvial (eilu) pounds *Mutabor the Orc*'s head very hard.
Ok.
You spray *Mutabor the Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Mutabor the Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above the roofs.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
[north]
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, riding a warhorse, fighting *Mutabor the Orc*.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.
*Mutabor the Orc* crushes Eiluvial (eilu)'s left leg and tickles it.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
[north]
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
[north]
Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
183/210 hits, 37/131 mana, and 45/104 moves.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat

Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>OB: 47%, DB: 57%, PB: 51%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 180. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,671,093 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 95. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness (up for - 00:46)
- stored spell armour
- strength (up for - 10:58)
- detect magic (up for - 56:32)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (up for - 03:11)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for - 23:44)
- vigour
- growth

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial leaves >> EAST >> riding a warhorse.
On a Path by the Marshes
A heavy iron key with a large handle has been left here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a warhorse.
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial leaves >> EAST >> riding a warhorse.
On a Path at the Edge of the Marshes

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial leaves >> EAST >> riding a warhorse.
Far into the Marshes

!% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a warhorse.
On a Trail through the Marshland

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a warhorse.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (eilu) dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows Eiluvial (eilu).

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>t eiluvial low mana
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>t eiluvial low mana
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>t eiluvial low mana

Farmer Black leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A beagle leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You seem to be repeating yourself today.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
Eiluvial (eilu) nods solemnly.
184/210 hits, 40/131 mana, and 45/104 moves.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat
Eiluvial (eilu) says 'dont worry'
OB: 47%, DB: 57%, PB: 51%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 180. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,671,093 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 95. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness (up for - 00:53)
- stored spell armour
- strength (up for - 11:05)
- detect magic (up for - 56:39)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (up for - 03:17)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for - 23:51)
- vigour
- growth

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc

Eiluvial (eilu) leaves >> EAST >>.
You cannot ride there.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>184/210 hits, 41/131 mana, and 46/104 moves.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>say dont
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
184/210 hits, 42/131 mana, and 47/104 moves.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
185/210 hits, 43/131 mana, and 48/104 moves.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
[east]
In the Small Cottage
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves << WEST <<.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves >> EAST >>.
In the Small Cottage

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (eilu) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat
OB: 47%, DB: 57%, PB: 51%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 180. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,671,093 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 95. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness (up for - 00:58)
- stored spell armour
- strength (up for - 11:10)
- detect magic (up for - 56:44)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (up for - 03:23)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for - 23:56)
- vigour
- growth

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
185/210 hits, 45/131 mana, and 46/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
185/210 hits, 45/131 mana, and 47/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc

Eiluvial (eilu) says 'if they come'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Eiluvial (eilu) CLOSES the -[ door ]-.
185/210 hits, 45/131 mana, and 47/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
185/210 hits, 45/131 mana, and 47/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
186/210 hits, 45/131 mana, and 48/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 [West]   - A closed 'door'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc

Eiluvial (eilu) OPENS the -[ door ]-.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
Eiluvial (eilu) quietly scouts westwards...
186/210 hits, 46/131 mana, and 48/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>186/210 hits, 46/131 mana, and 48/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
186/210 hits, 46/131 mana, and 49/104 moves.
Eiluvial (eilu) stops scouting westwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
186/210 hits, 46/131 mana, and 49/104 moves.
Eiluvial (eilu) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
186/210 hits, 46/131 mana, and 49/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Eiluvial (eilu) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Eiluvial (eilu) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say then what?
sc
Ok.
Eiluvial (eilu) utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>207/210 hits, 48/131 mana, and 51/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
207/210 hits, 49/131 mana, and 52/104 moves.
Eiluvial (eilu) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 47%, DB: 57%, PB: 51%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 180. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,671,093 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 95. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness (up for - 01:11)
- stored spell armour
- strength (up for - 11:22)
- detect magic (up for - 56:56)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (up for - 03:35)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for - 24:09)
- vigour
- growth

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Eiluvial (eilu) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Eiluvial (eilu) says 'we kill em'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
207/210 hits, 50/131 mana, and 54/104 moves.
Eiluvial (eilu) says 'let em block'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
207/210 hits, 50/131 mana, and 54/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
208/210 hits, 51/131 mana, and 55/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
208/210 hits, 51/131 mana, and 55/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 47%, DB: 57%, PB: 51%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 180. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,671,093 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 95. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness (up for - 01:16)
- stored spell armour
- strength (up for - 11:27)
- detect magic (up for - 57:01)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (up for - 03:40)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for - 24:14)
- vigour
- growth

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say I'll quake
sc
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>208/210 hits, 53/131 mana, and 59/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
208/210 hits, 54/131 mana, and 59/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
sc
209/210 hits, 54/131 mana, and 59/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>209/210 hits, 54/131 mana, and 60/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say stay out
Eiluvial (eilu) says 'is mutabor a shammy?'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
Eiluvial (eilu) nods solemnly.
209/210 hits, 56/131 mana, and 62/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
209/210 hits, 56/131 mana, and 62/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say yes, combo
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
210/210 hits, 57/131 mana, and 64/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
210/210 hits, 57/131 mana, and 64/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
210/210 hits, 58/131 mana, and 65/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
You feel bolder.

![ CW Mana:Warm>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
210/210 hits, 58/131 mana, and 66/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Warm>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Warm>sc
210/210 hits, 58/131 mana, and 67/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 59/131 mana, and 67/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 59/131 mana, and 68/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 60/131 mana, and 68/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
Eiluvial (eilu) says 'should I kill him or zakzirak first'
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 61/131 mana, and 70/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex

Eiluvial (eilu) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>210/210 hits, 61/131 mana, and 70/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>tar mutabor
Target set to: mutabor
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill mutabor
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' mutabor
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill mutabor; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' mutabor
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill mutabor
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' mutabor
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill mutabor; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' mutabor
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 62/131 mana, and 72/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.
Eiluvial (eilu) utters the word 'bless'

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 63/131 mana, and 73/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 63/131 mana, and 73/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) stops using an imposing, golden mantle.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) stops using a gleaming belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) takes a red ruby off his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) takes a butcher knife off his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) takes a water skin off his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) takes a sable pouch off his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) takes a stone off his belt.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) wears a broad silver belt about his waist.

// For some reason, I thought Zakzirak was really high level.

![ CW Mana:Hot>say Mutabor
Ok.
Eiluvial (eilu) puts a red ruby on his belt.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 64/131 mana, and 74/104 moves.
Eiluvial (eilu) puts a butcher knife on his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) puts a water skin on his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) puts a sable pouch on his belt.
Eiluvial (eilu) puts a stone on his belt.

![ CW Mana:Hot>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 65/131 mana, and 75/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>tar mutabor
Target set to: mutabor
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill mutabor
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' mutabor
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill mutabor; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' mutabor
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill mutabor
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' mutabor
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill mutabor; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' mutabor
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 66/131 mana, and 77/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 66/131 mana, and 77/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) By the Neglected Cottage

![ CW Mana:Hot>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 67/131 mana, and 78/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>say they w
sc
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 68/131 mana, and 80/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>210/210 hits, 68/131 mana, and 80/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>use blue
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

Eiluvial (eilu) says 'goo'

Eiluvial (eilu) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ex
  North   - The Messy Bedroom
 (West)   - (door) By the Neglected Cottage

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 81/131 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc

*Zakzirak the Orc* CLOSES the -[ door ]-.

![ CW Mana:Hot>Using his lockpicks, *Zakzirak the Orc* tries to enable the door's lock...
210/210 hits, 81/131 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

![ CW Mana:Hot>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
Exits: south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>sc
210/210 hits, 99/131 mana, and 103/104 moves.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Zakzirak the Orc* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>s
[south]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the north.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Mutabor the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

Eiluvial narrates 'uqaake em'

*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A hungry warg says 'I zill kill you, and zwen I hill eav your cubs.'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
A hungry warg barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the north.

flee
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your head and tickles it.

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
*Mutabor the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a hungry warg:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mutabor the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wim 140
[chan wimpy 140]
Wimpy set to: 140
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the word 'armour'

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pack horse stops following you.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You stop following Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial (eilu) lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
You strongly pierce a pack horse's right foreleg and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pack horse:Bad>
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Eiluvial (eilu):Hurt>
Eiluvial (eilu) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Eiluvial (eilu):Hurt>
Eiluvial (eilu) panics, and attempts to flee.
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Mutabor the Orc*.
Exits: south.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
169/210 hits, 60/131 mana, and 103/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A black widow barely hits *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mutabor the Orc* is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, [west].
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black widow is here, fighting *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a black widow.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
*Mutabor the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
*Mutabor the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds Eiluvial (eilu)'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Mutabor the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Mutabor the Orc* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Mutabor the Orc* burns you.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg says 'Juicy meat. Tresf from the bone!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You feel less protected.
*Mutabor the Orc* barely crushes your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mutabor the Orc*:Wounded>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mutabor the Orc*:Wounded>
*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mutabor the Orc*:Wounded>
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mutabor the Orc*:Wounded>
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mutabor the Orc*:Wounded>
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Mutabor the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mutabor the Orc*:Wounded>eqe
[cast n 'earthquake']
#action >xp1 XPCOUNTER: &1 &2. is now off.
#action >xp2 ^You receive your share of experience. is now off.
#action >xp3 ^You feel more experienced. is now off.
You start to concentrate...
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

*Mutabor the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.


*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a hungry warg:Hurt>
You pierce a hungry warg's right forefoot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a hungry warg:Hurt>flee

You dodge a bash from *Zakzirak the Orc* who loses his balance.

// My super-defence saves me from a certain death!

*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a hungry warg:Hurt>Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a hungry warg:Hurt>
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Mutabor the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a hungry warg:Hurt>
*Mutabor the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a hungry warg:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A black widow tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a black widow:Healthy>s
[south]
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a black widow:Healthy>
Eiluvial (eilu) pounds *Mutabor the Orc*'s head very hard and shatters it.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a black widow:Healthy>flee
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Eiluvial narrates 'mutabor'
*Mutabor the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
[north]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Mutabor the Orc*, trying to pound him.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
[south]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mutabor the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Mutabor the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Mutabor the Orc* with full impact.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
*Mutabor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mutabor the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' mutabor

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Mutabor the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.
Eiluvial (eilu) pounds *Mutabor the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Mutabor the Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (eilu) intercepts *Zakzirak the Orc*'s blow.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds Eiluvial (eilu)'s left foot extremely hard.
A black widow hits *Mutabor the Orc*'s head hard and shatters it.
You hear *Mutabor the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Mutabor the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Mutabor the Orc*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Niesya narrates 'where ?'
Eiluvial (eilu) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>n
[north]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Your legs feel heavier.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
[north]
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
[south]

*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your left foot very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>sc

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>flee
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ar

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.
Eiluvial (eilu) intercepts *Zakzirak the Orc*'s blow.
*Zakzirak the Orc* approaches Eiluvial (eilu), trying to pound him.
Eiluvial (eilu) lightly pounds *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>flee

Eiluvial (eilu) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
51/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 90/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
51/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 89/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>wim 40
[chan wimpy 40]
n
[north]
Wimpy set to: 40
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, [west].
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
35/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 85/104 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black widow is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting a black widow.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A trained horse leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds a black widow's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.

// Lucky me that he isn't hitting.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black widow is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>fol eil
I see no person by that name here!

// Finally got a follow in, but the label was too long, so I typoed. :(
// Changed it to be just "ei" since then.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) approaches *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A trained horse leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
31/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 77/104 moves.

// Knowing Eiluvial, I am fairly sure that he would be able to kill them after I am dead.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* stops using a black runed dagger.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* holds a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* sits down and rests.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting Eiluvial (eilu).
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is resting here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
*Zakzirak the Orc* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
As *Zakzirak the Orc* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
The door is filled with a bright light.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves << WEST <<.
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.
Arda seems to wither as an evil power begins to grow...
Light gradually filters in, proclaiming a new sunrise outside.
You begin to feel thirsty.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>c
[close exit ]
That's absurd.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
31/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 73/104 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>n
[north]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, #west#.
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
[west]
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, #east#, -south-.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
[east]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, #west#.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Eiluvial the Man (eilu) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
[south]
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, #west#.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc

A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>31/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 66/104 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
31/210 hits, 5/131 mana, and 66/104 moves.
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eiluvial (eilu) leaves << WEST <<.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
31/210 hits, 6/131 mana, and 67/104 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^['[00~'=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^['[01~'=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: F4 ^['[03~'=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^['[04~'=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: KF1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: KF2 ^[OQ=cast 'burning hands' *man*
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR={kill *man*; cast 'lightning bolt'}
#redefined key: KF4 ^[OS=cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
#redefined key: KF5 ^[[15~=cast 'colour spray' *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^['[02~'=order two bash
#redefined key: KF3 ^[OR=order two bash
*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
[north]
The Messy Bedroom
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A black widow is here, fighting *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a black widow.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'earthquake'
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
A trained horse stops following *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A shadow says 'For this, you die!'

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine a black widow:Bad>s
[south]

Eiluvial (eilu) has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, #west#.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>flee
w
[west]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>flee
w
[west]

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: -north-, #east#, -south-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
[south]
On a Trail through the Marshland
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
[south]
Far into the Marshes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
7/210 hits, 7/131 mana, and 59/104 moves.

// And we survive - for another half an hour.

// Mutabor had some eq for me, but in the end we did not get to keep any.