2. Freakonomics project, you will research one specific issue or idea that stood
out for you while reading and investigate.
1. Locate an article (magazine article, journal article, newspaper article, etc..) in a reputable
primary source; Google Scholar might be a good resource.
2. Find evidence that supports or refutes your chosen issue;
3. Consider your original evaluation of the chapter while searching for evidence;
4. Print a copy of the evidence you choose to discuss.
Explain: Once you have accumulated your evidence, write 1-2 pages explaining how your
evidence supports (or refutes) the claim made by the author. In what way does this new
information alter the way you think about the issue? Explain.