A History of You Project
A History of _________________ Project
1. Cover Page-Title, Due Date, Name, and school appropriate picture of you . ______ / ______ pts.
2. Table of Contents page-Each page corresponds to a specific page number.______ / ______ pts.
3. Abstract/ Introduction page ______ / ______ pts.
4. Section 1- A full report* on the day, week, month and year that you were born.______ / ______ pts.
5. Section 2- A full report* on the day, week, month and year that a least one parent/guardian was born. ______ / ______ pts.
6. Section 3- A full report* of 5 and 10 years since you were born(if you were born in 1900 you would complete a report about 1905 and 1910). ______ / ______ pts.
7. Section 4- A full report* of this year to date. ______ / ______ pts.
8. Section 5-A minimum _____ page report on:
A. decisions and events that have effected your life so far. ______ / ______ pts.
B. a detailed plan in which you can positively effect your future. ______ / ______ pts.
9. Section 6- A comprehensive _______ page report of what you expect in the future(the next 10 years) regarding:
A. Your education
B. Your career
C. Your family
D. 1 page will be be what you expect the world to look like(this would include technologies, flying cars, etc…)
-This will be 12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced, MLA format (for the format and citations). ______ / ______ pts.
10. Conclusion/ Summary page ______ / ______ pts.
** Total __________ / ___________ pts.
* Full report means that you will give a fully researched and a comprehensive summary of:
-Cultural events and issues
-Science & Technology,inventions & innovations
-Fads, Fashion and Slang
-Entertainment-TV, Movies, Music, etc…
-Famous & Infamous people(short biographies of politicians, actors, criminals, inventors, entrepreneurs, etc…)
** Students and teachers will decide the appropriate amount of points each is worth.