Management and Leadership
Food for thought
On Management and Leadership
- As a Manager you should always wake up sleeping dogs. If you don't they will wake up anyway at the worst of times, outside of your control.
- You cannot use a Swiss knife with all its blades out
- If you did not learn anything from your communication, there was no communication.
- Trust is a bucket you can only fill drop by drop, but you can empty it by one stupid move.
- When there is no conflict, probably everybody is asleep. Without confrontation: stagnation
- As a manager you cannot force people to have good ideas. You earn them