This is a beginning point for the music that we use in our dances.
We will add more information with time, but for now, here is a list of our recent dances and the tunes we use with them.
Since this is folk dancing, our version of the tunes may differ from yours.
The dance is listed first and then then tune(s) we use with it:
- Blue Bells of Scotland: Blue Bells of Scotland (mp3)
- Donkey Riding: Donkey Riding (mp3)
- The Fiddler’s Jig: Flowers of Edinburgh
- The Four Musketeers: Rambling Sailor (mp3)
- Much Wenlock Stick Dance: Not for Joe OR The Girl I Left Behind Me (if Not for Joe has been used in the same set)
- Muddled: British Grenadiers
- The Rose Tree: The Rose Tree
- Shepherd’s Hey: Shepherd’s Hey
- Shooting: Beaux of London City (mp3)
- Shropshire Bedlam Stick Dance: Not for Joe OR The Girl I Left Behind Me (if Not for Joe has been used in the same set)
- Simon’s Fancy: Rambling Sailor (mp3)
- South Australia: South Australia (mp3)
- Squirmishing: Lillibulero (mp3)
- Trunkles: Fieldtown Trunkles (mp3)
- Valentine: Valentine
- Vandals of Hammerwich: Vandals of Hammerwich
- Very Young Collins: Young Collins (mp3)
- Waltzing Matilda: Waltzing Matilda (mp3, slower)
Here are some tunes for dances we have done in the past but aren’t actively dancing at the moment: