Music: Fieldtown Trunkles (mp3)
Set: 6 dancers
Figures: Standard Fieldtown, each followed by a Chorus
- Foot Up & Down
- Half Gyp
- Back to Back
- Full Hey
- Corners cross to each others’ positions.
- Corners cross back to original position using a variable step.
- Corners cross and then cross back in numerical order: 1st corners (1 and 6) cross, then 2nd corners (2 and 5), then 3rd corners (3 and 4).
- Before crossing and before crossing back, dancers do a Once to Yourself.
- To do the initial cross, they do two Side Steps (i.e., two double steps at an angle) then Galley Round, touch Right feet, and quietly walk back into place.
- The step that they use to return home varies with each iteration, as follows:
- 4 Side Steps
- 8 Plain Capers
- 4 Foray Capers (Beetle Crushers)
- 4 Upright Capers
- After crossing back, dancers do a Galley Round at Home.
- In this dance, Foot Up & Down uses a Galley Round as the Retreat to Home.
- FINISH: Full Hey ends with Caper Out and Show hankies.