ParentPay have recently updated their website and have changed the process used to add funds to your child's balance. Please read the document below for more information.
ParentPay - our online payment service
New Rickstones Academy accepts online payments for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 –
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
- No confusion over receiving trip payments. Should any refund be due re trip overpayments then funds can be transferred back to the Parentpay account which paid originally. No waiting for cheques to be raised, authorised and allowing time to clear!
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to use Parent Pay
Every parent/carer for each student will have their own account activation username and password, once you receive these:
(All parent/carers for new Year 7 students will be sent their activation username and password at the beginning of each academic year).
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, or you have not received your activation username and password, please contact Mrs French in the school Finance Office on 01376 515756 ext 224.
For more information please click here. Link to https://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx