Ashland High School Theatrical Society
Welcome to AHSTS!
Ashland High School Theatrical Society is an extracurricular program that produces two productions each year. The Theatrical Society Adviser and Student Officers oversee the program.
The focus of the Theatrical Society: to enhance student education by developing skills that promote success in today’s world. Skills include: effective communication, leadership, self-confidence, and self-discipline.
Our productions are about collaboration. The final product—the show—is a symbol of the efforts of all involved, both backstage and onstage.
AHSTS is a collaboratively based after-school theater program overseen by the AHSTS Advisor and student officers.
Our mission is:
- to cultivate participation in the program for academic enhancement, socialization outside the classroom, and program growth;
- to produce challenging, professional and accessible productions;
- to provide a welcoming, fair, respectful, and collaborative environment;
- to teach and encourage leadership skills;
- to provide high quality and valuable communal learning experiences.
News and Information
- Special thanks to Rob Weisman. Since 2004 Rob has been photographing AHSTS productions free of charge. Most of the production photos on this website are his. You can visit his business website at www.rmwphoto.com.
- Visit the Ashland High School Drama Program's academic website.
- Common Questions About AHSTS Auditions
- The Audition and Crew Form for the 2018 Fall Production of Twelve Angry Jurors can be found following this link.