Maple Cream Cheese Frosting (Martha Stewart)
Makes enough for 42 mini cupcakes.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add maple syrup, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar; continue beating until well combined and smooth.