* Home Electricity Demand Energy Monitor
The consumed power and energy of this house is remotely monitored and online, via Internet, with an Arduino project. Data is stored on m2mlight.com platform.
In this house, the total installed power is 16,678 watts, and the total energy consumed is around 500 KWh per month.
This project is inspired in the following link: Energy monitoring
List of materials and budget:
- Arduino Mega, $ 10.99
- Ethernet Shield W5100, $ 10.99
- Breadboard, $ 5.51
- Power adapter, $ 7.49
- 3 x Current transformer, $ 21.84
- 9 x 10K Ohm resistor, $ 0.45
- 1 x 100K Ohm resistor, $ 0.18
- 4 x 10uF capacitor, $ 0.24
- Some jumper wires, $ 1.30
- Project Box, $ 6.60
- 220V/9V AC-AC Voltage transformer, $ 9.00 (local market)