Villa Chiara Tagaytay

Villa Chiara Tagaytay

Located in__brgy.Iruhin Tagaytay City

Come To Tagaytay Villa Chiara

To Live

Only 56 Kms. from Manila. Tagaytay Remains a Popular Vacation Destination and A most Sought- After Residential area .There;s Wonder in

The Beauty And Character of Taal Lake and The Volcano and the Surrounding Lake Herb And Vegetable Gardens Thrive in the Fertile Land

Flowers of A different Variety Readily Grow in Farms or Happily Color The Fields and Roadsides.

In Tune With Nature

Hidden away in a quiet neighborhood in its rolling hills, a new residential community sets to its advantage the unique ambience of Tagaytay.

Refresh your spirit under the canopy of clear blue skies. Bright colored gardens line the boundaries of every home. Softly rolling terrain defines the community, and leads to views of grass valleys and fruit trees.

“In tune with nature. In Touch with Life.”

Know life with no bounds. Where sunrises and sunsets are an everyday miracle and nature is simply a part of who you are.

Modern conveniences blend with the beauty of nature to give you a master planned community. The entrance gate bids you welcome to a life well lived.

Celebrate happy time with the family. Casual get-togethers by the poolside. Grand occasions or small meetings at the clubhouse. A quiet afternoon in a corner by the gardens, a good book in hand.

Paint the colors of life as they change each day, on your own special canvas. Welcome to Villa Chiara.

Experience The Magic Of Tagaytay

The Beauty of Tagaytay Mesmerizes.Its Rich History uplifts The Spirit. Its Cool.Weather Enlivens.

Come through the quiet path. And breathe in the freshness of each new day. Villa Chiara gives you a place to relax and catch up with the soul.

RESIDENTIAL LOTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

Residential ;

Phase;1 A & 1 B

Lot Size=240 /400 /up to 600 sqm.

price promo=INNER LOT=10,500

price promo=CORNER LOT=11,100

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.

INNER LOT

Lot Area___250,sq m

Price____11,760

TOTAL PRICE___2,940,000

20% Down payment__588,000

Reservation____10,000

10% Discount w/ 7 days:__58,800

Net Down payment__519,200

80% Balance___2,352,000

5 yrs to pay 14 % int .-54,726,93

10 yrs to pay 14 % int .-36,518.67

Community Features & Amenities:

  • • 5.2 hectares of prime real estate in the heart of Tagaytay
  • • Well planned exclusive community
  • • Slightly rolling terrain
  • • Fully-landscaped entrance gate with guard house
  • • Community Clubhouse
  • • Swimming pool
  • • Landscaped open spaces
  • • Wide concrete road network
  • • Paved sidewalks with concrete curbs and gutters
  • • Underground storm drainage system
  • • Complete electrical & water system

INNER LOT

Lot Area__240,sq m]

Price___10,500,sq m

TOTAL PRICE___2,520,000

12 % R Vat-302,400

Net Total Contract Price-2,822,400

20% Down payment__564,480

Reservation____10,000

10% Discount w/ 7 days:__56,448

Net Down payment_498,032

80% Balance__2,257,920

5 yrs to pay

1st yrs no interest__37,632

2nd to 5yrs 14% int__49,360.79

10 yrs to pay

1st yrs no interest__18,816

2nd yrs to 10th yrs 14% int__33,192.17

2 yrs to pay 0% interest__94,080

Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies