Club Morocco Subic Zambalis

CLUB MOROCCO

Location : Cabitaugan Subic Zambales

LOT FOR SALE

Live in the exclusive villages at Club Morocco and enjoy a breathtaking view, an experience only nature can offer. With your own abode just a stone's throw away from the comfortable embrace of the beach and the blissful spectacle of multicolored sky, living in Club Morocco lets you savor your dream holiday any time of the year.

''Have A Slice of Mediterranean Dreamscape”

The development is designed to give a feeling of being transported to that part of Mediterranean steeped in Moorish, French and Spanish influences. The beach clubhouse reflects this strong influence in its architecture and design. Incorporated in its development also are the first-class hotel facilities and single detached villas that are perfect for family and group outings.

Club Morocco is also offering limited beach club membership that will be very ideal to corporate gatherings and other company activities.

“Costa Malaga” is the newest slice of Mediterranean dreamscape that is strategically situated in highly exclusive residential area of Club Morocco Beach Resort and Residential Estates located in Subic. This masterplanned development is created for your utmost relaxation, peaceful and holiday-style life. Its breathtaking view of the beach and luxurious atmosphere can easily soothe one’s body and soul.

RESIDENTIAL AND BEACH LOTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

Inventory Price May 1 2019

Residential Lot

LOT AREA 200 sqm. and above

Phase=1

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=6,900

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=7,400

Phase=2

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=6,400

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=6,900

Phase=1 Beach Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=7,800

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=8,300

Phase=2 Commercial Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=7,100

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=7,600

Residential Lot

Monacco/Venezia/Ibiza

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=6,300

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=6,800

Costa Malaga Residential Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=7,800

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=8,300

Costa Malaga Beach Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=14,200

Beach Share [optional ]=150,000

Reservation Fee=20,000

20 % Down payment with in 7 Days

Discount with in 7 Days=20 %

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.

FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS:

  • FIRST CLASS RESIDENTIAL AREAS: subdivision 4 phases named as :
  1. VILLA MONACO
  2. VILLA IBIZA
  3. VILLA VENEZIA
  4. COSTA MALAGA

RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:

  • Planting of trees-lined and landscaping
  • Perimeter walls
  • Concrete curbs and gutters and paved sidewalks
  • Drainage system
  • Water system / deepwell water
  • Electrical system
  • 24-Hour security
  • Development of park and open spaces

TEN FAMILY VILLAS WITH

      • One or two bedrooms
      • Garage
      • Toilet and shower
      • Drivers quarter
      • Kitchen

BEACH RESORT CLUB: CLUBHOUSE WITH

      • 40 Twin sharing hotel rooms
      • Fine dining / coffee shop
      • Ballroom
      • Business center
      • Kitchen
      • Veranda
      • Gym / game room
      • Parking with driver’s dormitory with toilet and shower

SPORTS FACILITIES

      • Eight lane bowling
      • Basketball court
      • Two open tennis court
      • Beach volleyball court
      • Swimming pool
      • Aqua sports facilities (water & jet skiing, v’ind surfing, paddle boats, paddle trikes, canoes, motor boats wave riders)

Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies

CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS -Globe-0917-352-2251 Smart -0918-662-2618

Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.