Green Wood South / Hampton Place Batangas

HAMPTON PLACE of Greenwood south

developer Sta Lucia realty

Phase 5 (Hampton ) price pr sq m

Phase 5 INNER LOT- 7,600/CORNER =8,100

phase-4 A =INNER LOT=8,300/corner=8,800

phase-6 =INNER LOT=7,400/corner=7,900

phase -5 A =INNER LOT=7,900/corner=8,400

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest

Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies

Hampton Place

"Batangas City's Premier Residential Subdivision" At Greenwoods South Dumuclay, Batangas City. Know the richness of life in a relaxed setting within a planned and gated community.

Hampton Place is a quiet and special place south of Metro Manila. An intergral part of Greenwoods South, it has two entrance gates, one along the road of Lobo, and another along the road to Talumpok.

A community that you call home