Lot for Sale in General Trias

Rio De Oro Estate

Located at- Brgy, Buenavista 1 Gen.Trias Cavite

Looking for LOT Only Property???

Rio De Oro Estates is now Opening a Limited Offer of Selling LOT Only for a specific Span of Time.

So what are you waiting for??? Grab the Opportunity now!!!

Clean and Available Title, GUARANTEED!!!

Rio de Oro is Complete with advanced feature and amenities that ensure quality living full of convenience.comfort,and calmness.

Sta Lucia,Realty and Development inc.carry on giving the people a winning investment of a lifetime that get you started on a more

satisfying future by offering Sta .Lucia Homes.AFFORDABLE STYLISH & ELEGANT houses that provide every family a shelter that are not

perfectly designed but built with a degree of excellence.

Sta.Lucia Homes Units are modeled with high trend that goes well with your lifestyle and budget.pick from our model homes with easy

payment schemes.

Come homes to Rio de Oro. A river of Gold in the Land of Opportunities

Live The Good life in this prime residential community recreating a modern Spanish village that awaits treasure of opportunities taking

on new Heights of Luxury living and emerges as the latest development project in the historic land of Cavite.

Lot Area=Size 72 sqm/100 /120 up 300 sqm.

price promo=INNER LOT=6,300

price promo=CORNER LOT=6,800

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.

Divine Grace Medical Center

Asia Medic Family Hospital (Pala-pala) Right in the heart of Gen. Trias,

Reo de oro can be reached via Coastal road, through SLEX via Alabang exit to

Daanghari and Carmona Exit to Aguinaldo Hi-way, as well as from

CAVITEX passing through Centennial Road to Gen. Trias town proper.

JUST TWO RIDE (Jeep) TO SM CITY DASMARINAS, ROBINSONS DASMARINAS,

PUREFOODS PLANT, MAGNOLIA PLANT, FCIE, MACDONALD MANGAHAN .

EPZA. SM ROSARIO, CAVITE STATE UNIVERSITY, easy access to

GATEWAY BUSINESS PARK - Cavite and Lyceum of the Phil s. Cavite.

Nearby Schools :

Philippine Christian University - Dasmarinas

Dela Salle University - Dasmarinas

Lyceum of the Philippines - Cavite

Cavite State University

Fiat Lux Academe

HOSPITALS:

St. James Hospital - Trece

Divine Grace Medical Center

La Salle Medical Center

Gen. Trias Medical Center & Hospital

Community Features & Amenities:

Entrance gate & Guardhouse

Community Clubhouse

Swimming Pool

Basketball Court

Tennis Court

Landscaped Open Spaces

Concrete Road Network

Paved Sidewalks & Shade Trees

Centralized Interrelated Water System

Underground Drainage System

Electrical Facilities

Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies

CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS -Globe-0917-352-2251 Smart -0918-662-2618

Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.