PHASE 2 COMMERCIAL LOT

PHASE 2 COMMERCIAL LOT

Commercial Lot For Sale

Club Morocco

Brgy.Wawa Subic Zambalez

Live in the exclusive villages at Club Morocco and enjoy a breathtaking view, an experience only nature can offer. With your own abode just a stone's throw away from the comfortable embrace of the beach and the blissful spectacle of multicolored sky, living in Club Morocco lets you savor your dream holiday any time of the year.

“In tune with nature. In Touch with Life.”

Know life with no bounds. Where sunrises and sunsets are an everyday miracle and nature is simply a part of who you are.

Modern conveniences blend with the beauty of nature to give you a master planned community. The entrance gate bids you welcome to a life well lived.

Celebrate happy time with the family. Casual get-togethers by the poolside. Grand occasions or small meetings at the clubhouse. A quiet afternoon in a corner by the gardens, a good book in hand.

Paint the colors of life as they change each day, on your own special canvas. Welcome to Villa Chiara.

Hidden away in a quiet neighborhood in its rolling hills, a new residential community sets to its advantage the unique ambience of Tagaytay.

Refresh your spirit under the canopy of clear blue skies. Bright colored gardens line the boundaries of every home. Softly rolling terrain defines the community, and leads to views of grass valleys and fruit trees.

Come through the quiet path. And breathe in the freshness of each new day. Villa Chiara gives you a place to relax and catch up with the soul.

RESIDENTIAL LOTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

Commercial Lot Size 1000 sqm.up 1300 sqm.

Inventory Price Oct 1 2019

Phase=2 Commercial Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=7,700

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=8,200

Costa Malaga Beach Lot

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=14,800

Beach Share [optional ]=150,000

Reservation Fee=50,000

20 % Down payment with in 7 Days

Discount with in 7 Days=20 %

Term of Payment;

5% PROMO DISCOUNT ON T C P

For Spot Down payment within 7 days

Alternative;1

20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest

Alternative;2

15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.

Alternative;3

20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.

Club house

Club house

Hotel

Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies