Villa Venezia

Villa Monaco

Villa Ibiza

Brgy.Wawa Subic Zambales

Live in the exclusive villages at Club Morocco and enjoy a breathtaking view, an experience only nature can offer. With your own abode just a stone's throw away from the comfortable embrace of the beach and the blissful spectacle of multicolored sky, living in Club Morocco lets you savor your dream holiday any time of the year.

'Have A Slice of Mediterranean Dreamscape”

The development is designed to give a feeling of being transported to that part of Mediterranean steeped in Moorish, French and Spanish influences. The beach clubhouse reflects this strong influence in its architecture and design. Incorporated in its development also are the first-class hotel facilities and single detached villas that are perfect for family and group outings.

Club Morocco is also offering limited beach club membership that will be very ideal to corporate gatherings and other company activities.

“Costa Malaga” is the newest slice of Mediterranean dreamscape that is strategically situated in highly exclusive residential area of Club Morocco Beach Resort and Residential Estates located in Subic. This masterplanned development is created for your utmost relaxation, peaceful and holiday-style life. Its breathtaking view of the beach and luxurious atmosphere can easily soothe one’s body and soul.


Inventory Price Oct 1 2019


LOT AREA 200 sqm. and above

Price per sqm. Inner Lot=6,900

Price per sqm. Corner Lot=7,400

Reservation Fee=20,000

20 % Down payment with in 7 Days

Discount with in 7 Days=20 %

Term of Payment;


For Spot Down payment within 7 days


20% down payment with 20% discount if paid in 7 days

80% Balance payable in three [3 ] years without Interest

80 % Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to [ 10 ] years with 14% interest per annum,1st year No Interest


15% down payment with 15% discount if paid in 7 days

85% balance payable in three [ 3 ] years without interest

or 85%balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten years with 14% interest per annum,1st year no interest.


20% down payment Remaining 80% Balance payable in two [ 2 ] years No Interest

80% Balance payable in five [ 5 ] to ten [10 ] years with 14 % interest per annum, 1st year No Interest.

Requirements for buyers:

1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)

2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)

3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)

4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.

5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)

6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies