Residential Subdivision in Tagaytay Cavite
La Prairie Tagaytay
Along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway
La Prairie Tagaytay brings together the best of all worlds: natural surrounding, clean air and serenity which characterizes Tagaytay country living, modern and stylishly designed homes for your comfort and pleasures, complemented by security and affordability for your peace of mind. Your quality, dream Tagaytay country home is now within reach!
La Prairie Tagaytay, a country village in the foggy hills of Tagaytay City. It is a 25 hectare masterplanned subdivision wherein one can enjoy a country way of life- quiet and serene.
La Prairie is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood along the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, one kilometer after the Radar of Tagaytay City. A one hour drive from Manila.
It`s the perfect place to retire in Tagaytay. The right choice to invest. The most likely choice to enjoy the cool Tagaytay weather. A great way to enjoy your days away from the stressful life from work or Manila life. A great place to bond with your loved ones.
It`s the perfect place to retire in Tagaytay. The right choice to invest. The most likely choice to enjoy the cool Tagaytay weather. A great way to enjoy your days away from the stressful life from work or Manila life. A great place to bond with your loved ones
Inner Lot Sample Computation
Price pr sqm.____8,400 sqm
Total Contract Price___
20% Down payment__
10%Discount if paid in 7 Days__
5YEARS TO PAY
1st Year No Interest___
2nd Year 14% Interest___
10YEARS TO PAY
1st Year No Interest___
2nd Year 14 % Interest ___
2 years to pay 0% interest__
Features and Amenities
- Grand entrance gate
- 24-hour security service
- Perimeter wall
- Cemented roads, curbs and gutters & sidewalks
- Underground drainage system
- Centralized water system
- Meralco electrical supplies
- Grass skating area
- Open basketball court
- Open tennis court
- Grand community Clubhouse
Requirements for buyers:
1. Photocopy of marriage contract. (if married)
2. Photocopy of 2 different kinds of unexpired govt. id w/ signature and picture. (Husband and wife)
3. Photocopy of Birth certificate. (Husband and wife)
4. Two (2) different proof of billing with the same address.
5. Photocopy of (Tin) Taxpayer Identification number (Husband & wife)
6. SPA (Special power of attorney) if buying thru representative. 3 Copies
How to go to La Praire?
- Public Transport
- From Coastal Mall Buss Station ride a San Augustine Buss, Sign Board (Balayan Batangas) going to Nasugbo, Tagaytay Road Alfonso Cavite, along highway, right side. or ask to conductor for lapraire subdivision.
CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS -Globe-0917-352-2251 Smart -0918-662-2618
Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.