"We are all learners at Rhode Street School."
- Our learning is student centred and student voiced in partnership with our teachers, whanau and wider community.
- Our learning is linked to the New Zealand Curriculum with authentic contexts that engage all learners to utilise the Key Competencies necessary for life-long learning.
- Our learning is meaningful, has purpose and is well resourced at all levels.
- Our learning is Future Focused and emcompasses S.T.E.M. as a key component in preparing our learners for the world they will live in.
- Our learning includes our teachers and support staff, whanau, and community members actively learning alongside and with our students.