Friends of HWINS regularly run well stocked second-hand uniform sales. These can be purchased from the cafe (open Wednesday, Thursday & Fridays) and at events during the school year.
We request that all children including nursery children wear school uniform.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
• White polo shirt / optional shirt with school logo available
• Red cardigan or sweatshirt with school logo
• Grey/black trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses for all children
• Black tracksuit bottoms optional for children in nursery
• Red and white gingham dress optional in the summer.
All children in Rec, Year 1 and Year 2 need:
• Red PE/shoe bag (with school logo optional) containing:
• Red T-shirt (logo optional)
• Black shorts
• Black tracksuit/jogging bottoms for outdoor PE sessions
• Black plimsolls with velcro fastening for indoors and velcro trainers for outdoors.
• All children must wear sensible school shoes with socks or tights – trainers are not permitted. Shoes must be black or red. Socks or tights must be black, grey, red or white.
• Red book bag with school logo optional
• Shoe bag (logo optional)
• All school items should be labelled with child’s full name
• School uniform with logo can be ordered from
• Logo uniforms will be delivered directly to your home. Please do not send any uniform orders to the school, thank you.
If you feel that you may need financial support in purchasing school uniform, please contact the school office in confidence.