"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference,
and to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas ...
through any media regardless of frontiers"
write/ make photo's & video or audio recordings / registrate / observe & ...
to cover a real-life story with any technological support to publish the data to the public :
about societal and media trending topics > visual representation
The freedom of the press, protected by the First Amendment, is critical to a democracy in which the government is accountable to the people. A free media functions as a watchdog that can investigate and report on government wrongdoing. It is also a vibrant marketplace of ideas, a vehicle for ordinary citizens to express themselves and gain exposure to a wide range of information and opinions.
- Canadian Journalists for Free Expression
- Media Freedom Navigator Media Freedom Indices at a Glance
- Risorse Etiche Publish and translate articles of independent journalists
- the ACTivist Magazine
- South East Europe Media Organisation
- Banned Magazine, the journal of censorship and secrecy.
- News and Free Speech – Newspaper Index Blog
- Press Freedom
- OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media
- MANA – the Media Alliance for New Activism
- International Freedom of Expression Exchange – Monitors press freedom around the world
- IPS Inter Press Service Independent news on press freedom around the world
- The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Reporters Without Borders
- Doha Center for Media Freedom
- World Press Freedom Committee
- Student Press Law Center
- Union syndicale des journalistes CFDT
- Mapping media freedom in Europe