News from the JAARS Clinic!
1210 patients seen in 2018 including:
- Physicals, labs, EKGs, immunizations and regular doctor's visits.
- Almost 100 were non-Wycliffe people needing immunization consults and shots for mission trips.
For the past few months, I have been assisting our dermatologist, Dr. Reid. It's interesting to assist in biopsies and other procedures.
Missionaries deal with skin issues due to many long-term assignments near or at the equator.
Mary is a new volunteer RN who is being trained to work with Dr. Reid. She is an answer to prayer as staffing needs are always an issue.
Pictured: Michelle, RN; Dr John Reid (dermatologist); and Mary, RN
It is a privilege to work with missionaries who travel and serve around the world. Part of my job is to keep the charts in order and complete.
We get labs from Singapore; immunization records from Peru; and results from all over!
Loren is Chief Tariri, one of the nicest Peruvian headhunters you’ll ever meet. He and four other exhibits come alive during this event at the Alphabet Museum. It’s a great historical experience for audiences of all ages.
See the JAARS Events Calendar for the next performance or call (704-843-6066) to reserve a spot!
We are so blessed by your prayers! And God is as well! Thank you and please let us know if we can be praying for you!
The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16
as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many. 2 Cor 1:11
• Pray for Loren traveling in Thailand, Kenya, Waxhaw, and Dallas giving training seminars.
• Matthew and Zack are in school and working. Pray for their hearts to seek and serve the Lord.
• Pray for preparations for our upcoming trip (Sep/Oct) to Germany with Refuge 139.