Silver Coins Near Me Wyoming
Where to Buy Gold and Silver in Wyoming
Wyoming is a state located in both the mountain and western regions of the United States. It is the 10th largest state at 97,914 square miles and the least populated state at right under 600,000 residents, this is less than 31 of our largest U.S. cities. It was the 44th state to be admitted into the U.S. in 1890. Two-thirds of the state is covered by mountain ranges and rangeland of the Rocky Mountain, while the rest is made up of high elevation prairies. Most of one of the most well-know national parks, Yellowstone lies within the borders of Wyoming.
Fun Facts About Wyoming
- Bison are the official state mammal of Wyoming. There are more people hurt ever year at Yellowstone by bison than by bears.
- Rock IV featuring Sylvester Stallone as Balboa, was filmed in Wyoming.
- There is only 1 public four-year educational institution in the state, the University of Wyoming.
- It did not raise the legal drinking age from 19 to 21 until 1988. It was the last state to do so.
- Two of the largest coal mines are located in Wyoming. North Antelope Rochelle and Black Thunder.
- The first JCPenney was opened in Wyoming.