Homemade Honey Oat Bar
Makes: 12 bars approx.
Rolled oats – 1½ cups
Almonds – ½ cup
Walnuts – ½ cup
Dark Chocolate chips – 1/3 cup
Honey – ½ cup
Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Roughly chop the almonds and the walnuts (or) blend for a few seconds in the food processor.
- Heat a flat plan & add to it coconut oil, chocolate chips & honey.
- As the chocolate chips start to melt add in the chopped nuts & rolled oats.
- Grease a baking tray and line it with baking paper (This ensures the baking paper sticking onto the plate).
- Transfer the mixture and flatten out with a spatula.
- Cover with another piece of baking paper & flatten evenly using the bottom of a cup.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours of preferably overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into bars of desired size.