HP 97 emulator for android.
Best experience with a 7" screen at 1280x800
- Two modes : HP97 and HP97+
- Automatic save and load of state.
- Card pack concept
- use 'imports packs' to create the directories on your sd-card
- then put downloaded packs in 'go97c/packs'
- use 'imports packs' again, now you can load packs from card activity (touch top left slot)
- Can save prints as PNG files (in go97c/prints')
- use 'refresh' to redraw paper from beginning
- default size is 150 lines
- MANUAL/TRACE/NORM supported
- if 'size' is too large, it is taken back at 100 lines (should work up to 1000 lines, memory dependent)
- Speed from x1 uto x32 (x16 recommended for HP97+ mode)
- 26 registers (0-19, A-E and I, mapped from 20 to 25)
- 224 program steps (touch led display to slide from RUN to PRGM)
- 1 side of card records 112 steps or 16 registers (long press the displayed card to remove it from display)
- packs extension is .pck, campatable with go67c packs.
Patched original ROM with some new abilities.
- 106 registers (0-99, A-E and I, mapped from 100 to 105)
- 896 program steps
- 1 side of card records 896 steps or 106 registers (noted as + cards)
- pack extension is .pck+
- 5 new instructions
- RCLe keyed as 'RCL' 'e^x': use E as indirect register for STO
- STOe keyed as 'RCL' 'e^x': use E as indirect register for RCL
- GT>e keyed as 'GTO' 'e^x': use E as indirect register for GTO
- GS>e keyed as 'GSB' 'e^x': use E as indirect register for GSB
- BC^X keyed as 'LBL' 'e^x': goto X step back
- should work with at least 854x480 screen.
Nice printing of STD-01
Speed and mode
Card pack, here standard pack
HP 97+ mode, see new instructions printed at steps 880's
Emulator loosely based on Non-Pareil from Eric Smith, font by Luiz C. Vieira.