Commercial HP 49 G emulator for android.
- Full memory (even flash), port 0, 1 and 2.
- ROM 1.19-6.
- Automatic save and load of state (ram and flash).
- HP49G like skin or HP50G like skin.
- Multi touch keyboard support, permits 'shift' down while pressing another key (ON+C, even ON&UP ... are ok).
- Load/save to/from stack level 1 support (only object in IRAM).
- Speed from x1 upto x20 (max depend on your android device).
- HP82240 compatable printer as serial printer (touch right part of calc lcd) (in PRTPAR, set length of line as 23 or 24 characters, default is 80 producing bad formatting).
- Flags help, full commands help (I hope so) (touch left part of calc lcd).
- Clock synced with android time (Timers emulated, clock and ticks are ok).
- Smooth hardware scrolling emulated.
To load a file:
- the first time, do "menu", "tool", "load on stack", and abort, this will create the right directories
- then download (from http://www.hpcalc.org/ for example) the raw file you want to load and put it in 'sdcard/go49g/files' with a file manager (i.e. Linda manager or Ghost commander)
- on kitkat device, import/export directory is now /Android/data/o2s.emul.hp49g/files/... instead of /go49g/... on the sdcard.
- next do "menu", "tool", "load on stack" your file should appear, choose it
- as told by the pop up, now press 'ON' key to refresh stack display
- et voilà, your file is loaded on the stack, now do what you want with it
- if you don't know what to do with it, get and read an HP49 manual !
- BEEP command support
- portrait or landscape mode (see Action, change orientation)
- many bugs corrected
- sound not supported.
- no grayscale support.
- serial only as printer.
- should work with at least 800x480 screen.
See www.hpcalc.org/ for programs. Be carefull between 49G and 49G+ and 50G only programs.
If you need to reset the content of the calc (even flash), use 'remove data' from your android app manager, next start will give you a clean, fresh state.
If the keyboard response is not good, use '->KEYTIME' function (as on the real calculator).
If you got a freeze or lock, try in order:
- 'ON' : it could be the auto off feature (10 minutes by default, less if speed > 1 used)
- 'force kill' from app manager and restart.
- Soft reset from 'Actions' menu (you loose only stack).
- Deep reset:
- launch go49g app, select 'deep reset' from 'actions', app quits
- in android settings, select 'apps' then 'go49g' then 'force quit', then acknowledge
- restart go49g
- Hard reset from 'Actions' menu (you may have a memory lost).
- 'force quit' and 'remove data' from app manager (full memory lost).
Then try to reproduce it: on the emulator and if possible also on the real calc ... before reporting a bug: some programs are for HP49G+ or HP50G only !
So, export your data !!
Emulator not based on emu-xx nor x-emu-xx :) Icon by Michael Vogel