PE 11 and 12
Junior Senior Physical Education will meet 3 days out of the 8 day rotation, all year.
Physical Education will meet 3 days out of the 8 day rotation for one semester. The
Fall semester will concentrate on team activities while the emphasis for the Spring
semester will be lifetime sports.
Upon completion of the course, students should have:
1. Developed basic skills for competency in team sports.
2. Developed the basic skill needed for participation in lifetime
3. Learned fundamental strategies of specific games.
4. An understanding of safety and injury prevention.
5. An understanding of rules, sports etiquette, and game