1. Print and fill out the two forms below
2. Have a police officer come over and verify the VIN and Engine numbers
3. Take photos of the engine block, vin number, and the rest of the vehical.
4. Write a written statement explaining how you acquired the vehical.
4. Mail the forms, pictures and payment to the State DMV office.
5. You should be contacted or mailed the title / plates / sticker within 6 weeks.
6. They may require you mail them a surety bond. (Most likely for $100)
(Can be purchased at an insurance agency, the DMV will give you the amount)
Ex. I puchased mine at my homeowner's insurance company Scott Maurer Insurance
Maurer Insurance Agency LLC, 2835 W. College Ave., Appleton, WI 54914, 920-560-5800