Bus transportation is issued to students who live more than 2.5 miles from school. Information regarding bus transportation has been communicated to parents. Students who ride the buses are to adhere to school rules and the rules of the bus company. There are 2 activity buses one at 4:00 P.M. one at 6:15 P.M. free for all Northern Valley Regional High School students. Drop off points are on major roads in the three towns.
Regulations for Riding Bus
1. Bus driver is the sole authority on the bus.
2. Wait until the bus stops before getting on and off.
3. Enter or leave the bus with the consent of the driver.
4. Keep your head and arms inside the bus windows at all times.
5. Do not discard papers or other items in the bus or out the windows.
6. Smoking is not permitted on any school bus.
7. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in the withdrawal of school bus privileges.
8. Students are expected to behave in a respectful manner. All school policies, student code of conduct and HIB policy will be in effect while the student is a passenger on the bus.
9. All passengers on buses equipped with seat belts shall wear properly adjusted and fastened seat belts or other child restraint systems while the bus is in operation.