NOW RECRUITING FOR SCHOOLS DIRECT 2021-22
Our Employee Value Proposition:
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring. Come inspire their remarkable with us.
School Direct Teacher Training-Come and train to teach with us!
The Green Way Academy offers School Direct through Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) in partnership with University of Hull
- You will spend the majority of your academic year full-time training in the classroom, building your confidence in a school environment whilst receiving mentoring support
- Your main placement will be at The Green Way Academy and you will also spend time at a second placement for about six weeks at a contrasting school within the local cluster area. This is currently our partner school Hall Road Academy. We are experienced in initial teacher training (ITT) and excel at training and developing our staff
- The Green Way Academy are looking for School Direct Trainees in the primary phase
- The Green Way Academy recruit and select our own trainees, with the expectation that you will then go on to work within our academy
- You may be eligible for a small bursary whilst you train depending on your degree grade
For further details visit: https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/human-resources/talent
If you are interested in a career in teaching at The Green Way Academy, please contact:
Simon Bush, Headteacher, The Green Way Academy, 21st Avenue, Hull HU6 8HD
Alternatively contact Mervish Hussain, Talent Resourcing Partner, AET
07973690404 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org