Do Something about Aggressive Driving

Post date: Nov 10, 2012 3:12:56 PM

Markham is now a participant in the Road Watch program. Road Watch gives you the opportunity to report dangerous and aggressive drivers to the police. Road Watch Citizen Report forms are available at the local library, police station or Town Hall. You can also report online at or on our website.

When a Citizen Report is filed for the 1st time, a letter is sent to the plate owner. If a second report is received, another letter is sent with follow-up by a police officer. Subsequent reports will result in another letter, personal visit from a police officer and, depending on the circumstances, charges will be considered and/or the vehicle monitored by police to determine if further action is required.